Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN now reporting that the search area in Southern Indian Ocean has been significantly reduced. Sounds like they are on to something. But then again this is CNN and it could all be denied at press conference!

I really appreciate your alerting us to the right time to catch it.....I have been reading as much as I can with the Singaporean and Malaysian English online papers.

Your welcome newone I'm happy to help. I know I am reading a lot of articles, forums and searching twitter for information myself. I am still in disbelief that this has happened I hope there is new developments soon.

*20 minutes till start of press conference*

The families are hurting, they are scared, they don't know if they can mourn, or keep hope! Please (whoever took them out of the conference) be nice to them!!

I was telling my husband this morning (after I made him check out the bathroom, nothing found but light switch was on!) that if it weren't for the families, I would begin to wonder if a plane even existed!

http://www.everyjoe.com/wp-content/gallery/zaharie-ahmad-shah/zaharie-

zaharie-ahmad-shah-photos-1.jpg

OMO

well I hope I am not repeating information that's been posted upthread, but this really caught my eye,

Japan has aircraft at the ready to assist in search but as yet Indonesia has not given permission for overflights for the search ((hmmmm))

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e?view=desktop#block-532870d3e4b085d4434ee905

If it's true I wonder what they are hiding if it isn't the plane it is very disappointing they don't want to help.

PRESS CONFERENCE MAY BE SLIGHTLY DELAYED DUE TO PROTESTS BY PASSENGERS FAMILIES. Will update you when it is due to start.

DeDee - what is your obsession with this flight simulator?

Please explain your concerns to me and I'll try and answer them :)

It's clear to me that the pilot was proud of his simulator and to me he loves his craft and nothing more until proven otherwise. If someone is passionate about something then they work to perfect it and learn new and advanced skills. I see this as nothing more than that.

The way I see the simulator...people have hobbies, passions that they spend lots of money on. I don't have the same interests in many things, like collecting beanie babies, barbie dolls, drag racing, nascar, sports, etc. BUT, anyone that came into my den that is converted to my sewing room would faint! I have 3 or 4 sewing machines, quilting machine, and an embrodiery machine, AND, many books, and wall of fabric. yes FABRIC. My family can't understand but don't mind asking me to sew or make them a quilt.

They might withhold it from Malaysia, China etc. but I'll bet the Americans and Aussies will try and use it to help our search of the Indian Ocean. Surely, if it could hold useful info they would analyze it in secret rather than sending the RAAF out to search willy nilly.

Oh yes, I bet they were all over it from the minute they found out about it. I don't think they would send the RAAF out willy nilly at all and I've thought they must have a semi-decent reason to have agreed to the search so far south anyway.

Still trying to catch up, but want just want to say ... all you folks are doing a fabulous job with your research and information. Although I've spent the day in another thread, your lightheartedness here has made my night brighter.

Thoughts and prayers for MH370 passengers and all those who await news of their loved ones.

My question is, what data was deleted from the simulator?

ToutCa, please look at this post of mine:

Do you think it's possible the plane had enough fuel to get to someplace like Somalia?

When it took off, MH-370 definitely had enough fuel to reach Somalia.

Further, investigators seem to be saying that when it left Malaysian/Thai radar at 2:15am, it had up to 7 hours fuel remaining. That's enough to get to Africa.

It comes back to how much faith we have in the 8:11am red-line arcs.

All the info on how they were determined has NOT been released. We do know there were around 6 pings recorded (3:11am, 4:11am, 5:11am, 6:11am, 7:11am, 8:11am?).

From those, if the plane traveled due west to Africa, investigators would have seen a shorter and shorter ping-distance for the first 3 pings. The plane would have been approaching the satellite's position:

oqwP9X2.png

After 3 pings of shorter and shorter distance, the later pings would have shown a longer distance each time as the plane continued further and further west of the satellite.

The experts must feel the unreleased data of the earlier pings does NOT show such a route.

They are claiming the distances recorded can only be consistent with an eastern route (and northern or southern arc location at 8:11am ping).

They no doubt re-checked and re-verified the data analysis with independent teams of scientists before releasing it to the public. It's of course always possible they made a mistake, but for now it's wise to give great weight to the agreed technical data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221