Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that the US and AU will work together on a search area. While neither may show the actual technology each possesses, they could still reveal information of any further data points. I don't know for positive, as I'm not a govt official, but it seems from a layman point that the US doesn't have any problems with AU.

What I did giggle about while people were talking about terrorists, was just who terrorists are. It's basically a point of view. We have some Syrians that moved here, bought a small gas station. While I know nothing about their links to Syria, or any background, they are a nice family to me and my family. One of the guys, he is only 19, and his uncle owned the store for a few years (tax and loan free!!) and sold it to his Dad (who will soon sell it to another family member because after 5 yrs they have to show or an income, and start paying, but as long as it's no profit, and sold, it's legal!). The young man likes learning new English words, and the local slang from me. He likes my accent...lol... anyway, I asked him one day if I could move to Syria and open an business. First he laughed until tears flowed! Then he said NO for MANY reasons, first you are a woman. Second, Syrians think Americans are terrorists!! I about fainted! Hurt my feelings, though he was only telling the truth from what his govt told them! He said of course some don't believe it, hence them wanting to come to America, but many did believe it. I told him to please let him know we aren't all mean people. I don't view him as a terrorist! His family is very hard working, often being at the store for 14hr days and for weeks with no day off. He said you don't make money on days off, so they choose to work! I enjoy learning about his country, and their customs.

We have another family from Pakistan. That family isn't friendly and have lost many local customers. Some of the lack of friendliest is their lack of English language. They can speak some English, and can understand most English spoken to them, but sometimes it is difficult to communicate with them. They also HATE dogs, and have had problems with locals because they'll beat a dog and think nothing of it. While here, animals aren't treated that way, and we don't like someone beating one. They've made many enemies, but I don't think they are terrorists, or reject because of their cultures. I just tried to explain that some things won't be liked here. They also think we eat too much, are too fat, eat too much meat, eat out too much, shouldn't be eating sugar, or drinking sodas, etc., and don't mind speaking as much! I don't know how much longer they'll be in the area because of these things hurting their business and a nephew of theres was wanted for a connection to raping two women. They refuse to help with that investigation, or tell the whereabouts of the nephew when I know he was living with them because they are my neighbor!! This nephew was working at the store until the day the police started looking for him, and POOF he is gone!!

DeDee - what is your obsession with this flight simulator?

Please explain your concerns to me and I'll try and answer them :)

It is against the law of physics for a 777 plane and 239 passengers and crew to vanish.

My concern is for the passengers and crew and any others who may come to harm. If you prefer to refer to my interest as an obsession, so be it.

Not a pilot, but I enjoy flying in nice jets and jetliners. It would be rare if flight 370 was missing due to an electric malfunction capable of taking the 777 down. No fires reported. No debris has been found. It's been two weeks. Have the passengers been fed?

Ditto for rare suicide pilots, although I don't have the #s on that statistic. That leaves us with #3. Capital T.

Did an Al Qaida spokesman state they wish they had the capabilities to make jets and people with families disappear?

Until this big plane is located, every country should be on high alert.

OMHO

Yep, you called it Derryn. I've snipped bits from the article.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/20...lding-mh370-data?mch=mobilenh&mchpost=tabloid

Information about the missing MH370 flight gathered from US spy satellites at a military base in Australia is being withheld from the Malaysian government, according to reports.

The Jindalee military installation outside Alice Springs could hold the secret to the missing Malaysia Airlines plane, the New Straits Times reports.

But Canberra is reportedly unwilling to disclose whether its RAAF radar was tracking the Boeing 777 as it flew.

It is also believed that Pine Gap, the joint US-Australian military base in the Northern Territory could hold information about the missing flight.

Pine Gap's primary function is to control US spy satellites, but no information from the base has been shared with the Malaysian government.

yipppeeeee!

The lady in red has upset me, such raw grief.

I don't think I've ever seen such a total shambles on live news. Awful awful awful.

I find is interesting that the passenger families are kept from contacting each other by virtue they are sequestered in various hotels, and of course unable to contact the media. I'd be unhinged.

They were really pushing the idea that there was a fire that's why the communication devices were turned off.

So is theory still it starting flying east, banked a U Turn and went west, and at some point, U Turned again and went east???

I think Thailand is trying to distance themselves as far as possible because of the passports! They stated the plane did turn west though, right? Or as they saying it turned twice?

I'm so confused!

And of all things, they are now saying lack of sleep is killing brain cells on the news...so I guess I'll be in a mental hospital soon.....it's OK really, because I think I'll find lots of friends there...maybe some from HERE! ;)

So, nearly on to thread #11, will it be "the one when the plane was found"? I hope so.

http://radomes.org/museum/recent/BedfordAFSVA.html

There's one of those golf balls sitting on a mountain in VA, but it's claimed it is no longer active, or whatever. The military base was closed, but that golf ball still sits there.

We've got a place nearby in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside, I believe its a UK/US spy base. The kids LOVE going past to see the golf balls.

I wonder if they know anything - shall I go and give them a knock?!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 26
We've got a place nearby in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside, I believe its a UK/US spy base. The kids LOVE going past to see the golf balls.

I wonder if they know anything - shall I go and give them a knock?!

That's exactly what it is... Joint UK/US Evesdropping as well as a balistic missile early warning system - very similar to pine gap.

Hmmmm now I'm wondering how many more golf balls there are and in what countries??? Fess up America!

Rightio - night all, it was 2:30am this morning I went to sleep finally, not going to do a repeat tonight! Hopefully tomorrow is the day :)

STOP!!!!!! Where is your dog???!!! Apparently they are capable of flying and crashing planes into whatever you please! Ask Derryn Hunch!

Probably just an old doppler radar... nothing too exciting :)

Possible, BUT.... you have to have military security clearance to go there. They won't even let you go take photos up close. Gates locked tight. They claim FAA uses it. I don't know. Just was always fascinated while driving down the Parkway and seeing it. :loveyou:

Shoe bomb? Wonder of that's why the two kids with the fake passports had the same legs in the photos that were released??

once it was pointed out to Malaysion authorities that the photo was off. Both having the same legs, they never came forward with the correct photo to dispel any proof of a deliberate cover up of some kind. So this got me thinking. Why don't they want to show his legs or is it the shoes. Do they look the same as shoes that have been rigged with a bomb. Just strange that they didn't show his original photo. Also when his friend rang him at the airport he hung up on him and wouldn't talk to him. All very strange to me. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member