Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm, the light in the bathroom just came on. The only person in the house besides me is snoring in the bed beside me. Someone go check my bathroom please!!!! But don't send Mr. Terrorist over!!

Why would they bother?

How would seeing the guy's blue jeans and sneakers help solve the mystery?

I tend to agree; I don't think that dude's hipster legs will solve the mystery of what happened to Malaysian flight 370.

Ok, so now we've got 2-guys-stolen-passports-doctored-cut-off-legs, we've got Maldives reports, we've got Singapore Air and shadowing it, we've got Pakistan, we've got Freescale group, we've got flight engineer, we've got pilots, we've got flight simulator, we've got possibly Africa (one of mine), we've got possibly ground crew, we've got remote control.........

:scared::scared::scared:

***Omg, I forgot we've got fire and auto-pilot.

big_mens_pants_arider_pvc_zpsba6a1853.jpg

:silly:

Yep... that is definitely "flying under the radar'... isn't it...

It looks like Ice Ice Baby meets George Michael...

:Banana3:

Ummm, the light in the bathroom just came on. The only person in the house besides me is snoring in the bed beside me. Someone go check my bathroom please!!!! But don't send Mr. Terrorist over!!

I have issue like that. I pretend my cats did it.

YES! The General on FOX just now was talking about that. He said that it is possible the plane was FILLED with fuel, that Malaysia hasn't told how much fuel it had. We know it had enough to make the flight to Bejing and it's possible there was enough fuel to fly up there and come back!!! He said if the cost of fuel was higher in China, that could be reason to fill the tank instead of just having enough for a one way flight with a bit incase of an emergency!!! Soooo....that plane would have went a long way, IMO!!

Wasn't it the Malaysians that said the plane had 7 (8?) hours worth of fuel, or was that something that was assumed because it would be the norm for that flight?

Reverse it -not someone IN the bay but my professor in the cabin going DOWN into bay ---my professor and the passport kids ..............the passport kids told passengers they had bombs the professor went into the............. electronics bay and killed ACARS

While professor was in bay pilot entered new coordinates into FMS.
This is why the 12 minutes ACAR happened first it took professor 12 minutes to open door, go in bay, and disable ACARS,

Sadly the pilot was in on it. He lets professor in cockpit they bash the copilot over the head which is why he sounded muffled ......he was dying

They told him (copilot) not to say anything when HAVING to do the handoff to Viet handlers They said there was also static ---- he alright goodnight and they grabbed the mic out of his hand

That is why he just mumbled the final two words -- not to give up they were in trouble,

the mad professor, who had been taking flying lessons, and is a genius takes over copilot seat and the two of them flew it landed it and are preparing for ACT 2

The passport kids kept all the passengers let’s say "in order"

This is just what I think really happened

except that there was no mad professor on the plane. :facepalm:

STOP!!!!!! Where is your dog???!!! Apparently they are capable of flying and crashing planes into whatever you please! Ask Derryn Hunch!

Oscar Pretoris told me to tell you...

Do NOT shoot first... then ask questions later...

:eek:

Wasn't it the Malaysians that said the plane had 7 (8?) hours worth of fuel, or was that something that was assumed because it would be the norm for that flight?

It was assumed ,all media I have seen are worded like they speculated based on pilots conversations.

YES! The General on FOX just now was talking about that. He said that it is possible the plane was FILLED with fuel, that Malaysia hasn't told how much fuel it had. We know it had enough to make the flight to Bejing and it's possible there was enough fuel to fly up there and come back!!! He said if the cost of fuel was higher in China, that could be reason to fill the tank instead of just having enough for a one way flight with a bit incase of an emergency!!! Soooo....that plane would have went a long way, IMO!!

Well, they didn't say how much was in the fuel tank, but Maylasia did answer a question to say the plane had enough for 7 (more?) hours of flight. It's in these threads somewhere. I was going to ask about it but I read the post about the 7 hours. (I'd read somewhere else that this extended-range jet could go 16 hours if full of fuel--but didn't know how valid that was.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove