Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That the pilot was involved. I don't know why so many here are quick to exonorate him. Is is because its too scary a prospect that a person we trust in that position with our lives could do such a thing??? Evil exists people- so does pilot suicide. I'm not giving either of the flight crew a free pass just yet!

People create an image they want others to believe of them; AKA BRANDING themselves - mostly it is a fake image.
Let’s say Mick Jaeger’s GF May she RIP was talented, beautiful, sweet but IMHO she was a mentally imbalanced person that people did not see at all. Much can be hidden.

SAME HERE - He painted an image of himself, He branded himself as someone he was NOT ….MOO
He did not play this out alone....I do not trust for one second that nobody knows what happened.
MOO

I pray there are living souls that are out there somewhere and I am never going to Malaysia, or any of those places where we cant trust the security. I hope nobody travels there.

Bravo-- If the people that pulled this caper off are as capable as they appear to be, then getting the cell phones from the passengers and disposing of them in some way would have all been part of the master plan.

For years, airport security has been too tight for these guys (terrorist) to board planes and hijack them. I think we may be seeing how they managed to work around it.

I still can't believe that none of these "experts" (some self-proclaimed) haven't brought up the idea that I've been saying all along. These hijackers were stow-aways. They aren't going to appear on a passenger list or any other list. They were hiding on that plane when it took off, probably in the cargo hold.

Ok what do you all think about this?

(going off of LambChop's posts and other posts talking about Maldives), plus the "startingly simple" theory)

What if the plane went westward in a straight-ish line past the Maldives, and on to Africa?

I cannot determine where the arc would pass through Africa - I can't find it on any map. But on one site, it was saying the arc would be equidistant on all sides (I guess, obviously), so however many miles it is East of the satellite (in the Indian Ocean), is how many miles it would be West of the satellite.

So again, I am not sure where the arc would land in Africa.

But just for estimation purposes, I picked Mogadishu, Somalia as one possible point for landing. It says the distance from Kuala Lumpur to Mogadishu is 3890 miles. The general cruising speed of a Boeing 777 is 562 miles/hour. At this site, http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh370-electrical-fire/, it says the plane probably had about 8 hours of fuel on it. So I just did very general 8 hours going at 562 miles/hr and got 4496 miles.

Of course, we also have to consider fuel spent going to the point where the transponder turned off, and then back around across the Malaysian peninsula.

So IDK, I guess the forces at be have ruled out Africa since they did not put it on any arcs, I'm assuming there is not enough fuel to make it all the way to Africa, but not sure. There might have been to make it to Mogadishu.

It would also explain sightings at Maldives.

It would also explain why no country's radar picked it up (going over Indian Ocean).

It would also explain terrorism angle (terrorists in Somalia).

JMO.

Attachments

• Malaysia 370 arc.jpg
    Malaysia 370 arc.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 14
Oh, that's an easy one !

1) You smuggle 3 or 4 hijackers into the cargo hold in a big crate. You make sure one of them is a really good pilot.

2) You steal the plane and fly in the dead of night when there is little air traffic and everyone is sleeping.

3) You land on a remote airstrip, or at an old abandoned military base and pull the plane into the hangar to get it hidden. Maybe it is on an island, maybe it is just an old abandon army base complete with buildings and hangars.

4) You yank out the black box and get rid of it, pronto.

5) You sit back and have a few cold beers and get a bunch of laughs out of how everybody calls what you just pulled the "greatest mystery of our time".

6) You lean back and reflect how all of that plotting and planning really paid off. You can barely believe it yourself that nobody can find you.

The end

Anymore questions ??

Just one question - what do you do with the 239 people you have kidnapped?

I have watched about a dozen different plane crashes this week.
I am flying alone with my kids in less than 6 months.
I really hope they find MH370 before then. :please:

I can't just drink on the flight... since I'm the only grown up.
It would be absurd to turn a 12 day trip into a 17 day trip so I could drive the entire thing.

Flying is safe... Flying is safe.... Flying is safe.... Flying is safe. :please:

This should make you feel better. Safer flying than driving
http://www.anxieties.com/86/flying-howsafe#.Uyi-qFKPJLM

I posted earlier about a General who keeps saying the jet is in Pakistan. I couldn't find the link,but finally did.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fmr-gen-...e-could-be-in-pakistan-to-be-used-for-terror/

He is not the only one. I've seen it several places. Why Pakistan?

Pakistan is a terrorists hot bed. If I'm not mistaken, it's also a nuclear power. I don't think Israel is stepping up security just to pass the time of day. I fear they know something the rest of us don't know. I also think their government isn't the only government who knows much more than we are being told.

It's a 4 hour trip from Malaysia to Maldives but if the plane dropped in altitude, as reported, it could have been seen at 6:15am flying over the most Southern area of the Maldives at a low altitude

I'm sorry, but respectfully, no. It's not possible.

The well-meaning villagers just saw a different low-flying plane.

6:15am in the Maldives is 9:15am Malaysian time. The plane, at most, had only enough fuel to fly until about 9:11am Malaysian time.

It had to land or crash at that time of the claimed Maldives sighting.

If it was still in the air then, it was nowhere near the Maldives.

The satellite ping data at 8:11am Malaysian time (5:11am Maldives time) puts the plane FOUR hours flying time away from Maldives with ONE hour of fuel remaining.

The plane could not have been in the Maldives at 6:15am. The sighting is false.

Do not know if this was posted before or not....Just found in today's news...

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/could-mah730-have-been--swapped--mid-air--haynes-manual-plane-expert-offers-his-theories-135928312.html

Worth a Read.....

Earth-15-june.gif

Video with Zaharie ahmad Shah's homemade flight simulator at 00:13:00.

What is being displayed in the photo at 00:15:00. Why are those tapes significant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK8wU8H9O1Q

[SIZE=“1"]TY & OMO[/SIZE]

I didn’t see an answer to this, but those are just computer parts. :laughitup:

Specifically a motherboard, a power supply, what looks to be at least one fan assembly, graphics cards, and the two smaller boxes are too small for me to tell.

In other words, significant only because he was a geek, and not a red flag of any kind, unless you’re also going to profile the other billion geeks out there who like to build systems in their spare time. :laughitup:

I think a lot of people are focusing on the flight simulator because it’s so far out of the realm of anything they could imagine having in their own home (especially those who tend towards luddism). It may yet turn out that he was using his flight sim for nefarious purposes, but the fact that he had one, or that people think he was “obsessed” with flying - isn’t in and of itself significant.

Personally, I’d want my pilot to be “obsessed” with flying. lol

I didn’t see an answer to this, but those are just computer parts. :laughitup:

Specifically a motherboard, a power supply, what looks to be at least one fan assembly, graphics cards, and the two smaller boxes are too small for me to tell.

In other words, significant only because he was a geek, and not a red flag of any kind, unless you’re also going to profile the other billion geeks out there who like to build systems in their spare time. :laughitup:

I think a lot of people are focusing on the flight simulator because it’s so far out of the realm of anything they could imagine having in their own home (especially those who tend towards luddism). It may yet turn out that he was using his flight sim for nefarious purposes, but the fact that he had one, or that people think he was “obsessed” with flying - isn’t in and of itself significant.

Personally, I’d want my pilot to be “obsessed” with flying. lol

:Welcome1: Good 1st post :seeya:

Ummm, the US does sell our radar to other countries. I know this for a fact. In 1981, an American company sold US radar to the government of Singapore.

I'm talking about our US radar catching an unidentified plane flying into US airspace. The whole discussion between the poster and me was about what if this was a "test run" for something. The poster, I think, thought I was saying if they took a stolen/hijacked plane and tried to enter the US. But I was actually talking about, they might have been doing a test run for eventually hijacking an American plane with American passengers, hijacking from similar place to KL, and then following similar flight plan to hide the plan with the American hostages.

I was saying, that way they don't have to deal with US radar, as in US catching unidentified plane flying into its airspace and shooting it down.

I guess more talking about better monitoring, than the radar itself, YKWIM?

Just one question - what do you do with the 239 people you have kidnapped?

AJC--

Well, If you decided to let them live through all of this, you wait for the heat to die down a little bit, and then you demand a ransom of a Quadzillion dollars from the 10 countries they came from.

If they were incapacitated or killed, you get to keep your new 300 million dollar airbus and start loading it with the intended payload. Probably a nuclear bomb or a bunch of missiles of some kind.

I'm sorry, but respectfully, no. It's not possible.

The well-meaning villagers just saw a different low-flying plane.

6:15am in the Maldives is 9:15am Malaysian time. The plane, at most, had only enough fuel to fly until about 9:11am Malaysian time.

It had to land or crash at that time of the claimed Maldives sighting.
If it was still in the air then, it was nowhere near the Maldives.

The satellite ping data at 8:11am Malaysian time (5:11am Maldives time) puts the plane FOUR hours flying time away from Maldives with ONE hour of fuel remaining.

The plane could not have been in the Maldives at 6:15am. The sighting is false.

What if it WAS landing or crashing when the Maldivians (?) saw it?

AJC--

Well, If you decided to let them live through all of this, you wait for the heat to die down a little bit, and then you demand a ransom of a Quadzillion dollars from the 10 countries they came from.

If they were incapacitated or killed, you get to keep your new 300 million dollar airbus and start loading it with the intended payload. Probably a nuclear bomb or a bunch of missiles of some kind.

A quadzillion dollars, ha! I hope ATC world over are on heightened security until it's found. There are several places I would not want to be living/working in right now. Just in case.

That the pilot was involved. I don't know why so many here are quick to exonorate him. Is is because its too scary a prospect that a person we trust in that position with our lives could do such a thing??? Evil exists people- so does pilot suicide. I'm not giving either of the flight crew a free pass just yet!

I definitely believe Evil exists. My not suspecting the pilots by day 10 isn't giving either a free pass, necessarily. It's just that I've scarcely read any fact published about them that even attempts to lead me in that direction--other than the fact that one or both are Muslim and/or have a flight simulator. Neither of those facts are unusual for men of that occupation in that country. Malaysia is overwhelmingly Muslim, and I'd venture to guess most pilots would love to own a flight simulator (and many do).

I've also read that the 27-yr-old co-pilot 'loved flying' and was engaged to be married to another pilot, who was the daughter of yet another pilot. Love of flying all-around, it seems. And somehow suicide-by-pilot doesn't fit with that promising-future picture. (His political affliliations weren't extremist, either.) JMO, but I can't find anything of substance to maintain suspicion for these pilots, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missinginfo541