Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Let me clarify, I’m not expecting to hear they called or even tried to call. Even if the passengers were “knocked out” by any means, the cell phones would still be active. To fly low to avoid radar, and over ground, they would have pinged a cell tower.

My point is I have yet to see any information, the last tower a cell phone pinged, the last time a cell phone of a passenger we know was on the plane pinged a tower, absolutely nothing, except articles explaining how they couldn’t/didn’t make any calls.

All I can say -- is How a Big Plane HAS gone missing with all these People on it has to be the weirdest, and scariest thing to happen. How do you lose a Plane with NO trace of anything...... Wow, BEYOND belief!!

Jumbo-13-june.gif

This is how:
http://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactives/map-missing-planes/?utm_source=nextdraft&utm_medium=email

It doesn’t seem very logical (to me) that a fire that killed the crew wouldn’t knock out the auto-pilot, and would allow the plane to continue flying for another 6 hours.

What if it WAS landing or crashing when the Maldivians (?) saw it?

If it had landed or crashed there, it would have been reported. The Maldives are a major tourist destination and only a 2-hr flight from India.

Again, the satellite ping data means the plane could not have ended in or near the Maldives on March 8. The data places MH-370 at 5:11am Maldives-time FOUR flying hours away with one hour of fuel remaining at most.

It is impossible for the plane to have flown over the Maldives at 6:15am local time.

Either the data is wrong or the villagers are. Until and unless the scientists find out they messed up the data analysis, it's best to trust the evidence.

In all likelihood, the villagers just saw a low-flying plane that wasn't MH-370.

I'm sorry, but respectfully, no. It's not possible.

The well-meaning villagers just saw a different low-flying plane.

6:15am in the Maldives is 9:15am Malaysian time. The plane, at most, had only enough fuel to fly until about 9:11am Malaysian time.

It had to land or crash at that time of the claimed Maldives sighting.

If it was still in the air then, it was nowhere near the Maldives.

The satellite ping data at 8:11am Malaysian time (5:11am Maldives time) puts the plane FOUR hours flying time away from Maldives with ONE hour of fuel remaining.

The plane could not have been in the Maldives at 6:15am. The sighting is false.

I'm not going to put a whole lot of faith in all of these pings and pongs and blips that may or may not have happened. There is way too much conflicting information on what was seen via satellite and radar and what wasn't. I might have more faith in the system if that plane was the only one flying around in the sky that night, but obviously that isn't the case.

Right now, a whole bunch of eye-witnesses claiming to see a huge airplane streak by at a dangerously low altitude sounds like a pretty damn good clue to me. Especially an island that is out in the middle of nowhere. What better place to hide a plane ?? If this sighting isn't being investigated, then the people running this show really are a bunch of Barney Fife's.

CNN has had 10 days...please take their markers away from them now so they will stop with the circles and arcs.

I'm sorry, but respectfully, no. It's not possible.

The well-meaning villagers just saw a different low-flying plane.

6:15am in the Maldives is 9:15am Malaysian time. The plane, at most, had only enough fuel to fly until about 9:11am Malaysian time.

It had to land or crash at that time of the claimed Maldives sighting.

If it was still in the air then, it was nowhere near the Maldives.

The satellite ping data at 8:11am Malaysian time (5:11am Maldives time) puts the plane FOUR hours flying time away from Maldives with ONE hour of fuel remaining.

The plane could not have been in the Maldives at 6:15am. The sighting is false.

bbm

Hi Toutca. Can you explain how you got that the 8:11 ping would be 4 hours flying time away from Maldives? It's probably something really obvious, but I'm not getting it.

Thanks.

I didn’t see an answer to this, but those are just computer parts. :laughitup:

Specifically a motherboard, a power supply, what looks to be at least one fan assembly, graphics cards, and the two smaller boxes are too small for me to tell.

In other words, significant only because he was a geek, and not a red flag of any kind, unless you’re also going to profile the other billion geeks out there who like to build systems in their spare time. :laughitup:

I think a lot of people are focusing on the flight simulator because it’s so far out of the realm of anything they could imagine having in their own home (especially those who tend towards luddism). It may yet turn out that he was using his flight sim for nefarious purposes, but the fact that he had one, or that people think he was “obsessed” with flying - isn’t in and of itself significant.

Personally, I’d want my pilot to be “obsessed” with flying. lol

Yup, we still have boxes of this stuff stored in the attic from our geek kid's earlier days. He's living on his own, now, but we still get to store all his precious parts & pieces in the attic. Just in case he needs them. ;D

(*But do let me know if you know of any Apple IIe museums being built in the continental USA...)

In all likelihood, the villagers just saw a low-flying plane that wasn't MH-370.

You know, I agree, but it’s still odd that it wasn’t/hasn’t been immediately refuted with a simple, “radar data shows that it was actually XXXX flight that was spotted flying over the island of …”.

If it had landed or crashed there, it would have been reported. The Maldives are a major tourist destination and only a 2-hr flight from India.

Again, the satellite ping data means the plane could not have ended in or near the Maldives on March 8. The data places MH-370 at 5:11am Maldives-time FOUR flying hours away with one hour of fuel remaining at most.

It is impossible for the plane to have flown over the Maldives at 6:15am local time.

Either the data is wrong or the villagers are. Until and unless the scientists find out they messed up the data analysis, it's best to trust the evidence.

Just been reading up on Diego Garcia which is very near the Maldives. I assume the plane they saw belonged to DG. I also assume that if MH370 went anywhere near DG they would have shot it down. If it was picked up on their radar (secret or not) surely they would say. They would definitely know, they will have all bases covered there I'm sure.

Let me clarify, I’m not expecting to hear they called or even tried to call. Even if the passengers were “knocked out” by any means, the cell phones would still be active. To fly low to avoid radar, and over ground, they would have pinged a cell tower.

My point is I have yet to see any information, the last tower a cell phone pinged, the last time a cell phone of a passenger we know was on the plane pinged a tower, absolutely nothing, except articles explaining how they couldn’t/didn’t make any calls.

If there was no ping after they boarded the plane then they probably would have no reason to tell us where the phones were.

This is a reason why they could have flown somewhere and not pinged a cell tower.

One reason for this lack of pinging might be that the passengers all had their phones in airplane mode, and it never occurred to them that something was amiss. If the plane’s final destination was near Kyrgyzstan, it would have landed within an hour of dawn, giving passengers little time to notice that something was wrong with the landscape outside their window—and by the time they did, they might have been over sparsely populated landscape with little cell phone service, and/or at low altitude, where electronic transmissions of any kind would have been hard to detect.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_t...why_didn_t_the_passengers_phone_for_help.html

If there is no tower to ping off from then the phone is useless.

CNN has had 10 days...please take their markers away from them now so they will stop with the circles and arcs.

Yeah, and I think Wolf Blizter is just one breath away from bringing up UFO's as a cause. He's entertained just about every other theory under the sun. If somebody suggested that a bunch of gang-bangers out of L.A. had stolen it, Wolf would have a panel of "experts" to discuss the possibility.

I'm not going to put a whole lot of faith in all of these pings and pongs and blips that may or may not have happened. There is way too much conflicting information on what was seen via satellite and radar and what wasn't.

There's no rational or scientific reason to ignore or dismiss the analysis that international investigators have released.

The radar and satellite information is not conflicting. It agrees.

The teams that have analyzed it do not disagree on its meaning. At all.

Right now, a whole bunch of eye-witnesses claiming to see a huge airplane streak by at a dangerously low altitude sounds like a pretty damn good clue to me.

When high profile mysteries happen, false sightings are common. The villagers on a tourist island that attracts 800,000 visitors a year (hardly in the middle of nowhere) saw a low-flying plane that wasn't MH-370. Devoting resources to pursue every random and impossible rumor would be the biggest waste of investigative time.

If there was no ping after they boarded the plane then they probably would have no reason to tell us where the phones were.

This is a reason why they could have flown somewhere and not pinged a cell tower.

One reason for this lack of pinging might be that the passengers all had their phones in airplane mode, and it never occurred to them that something was amiss. If the plane’s final destination was near Kyrgyzstan, it would have landed within an hour of dawn, giving passengers little time to notice that something was wrong with the landscape outside their window—and by the time they did, they might have been over sparsely populated landscape with little cell phone service, and/or at low altitude, where electronic transmissions of any kind would have been hard to detect.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_t...why_didn_t_the_passengers_phone_for_help.html

If there is no tower to ping off from then the phone is useless.

Maybe there was no pinging because the passengers phones had been collected from them by force and disposed of, or destroyed.

Not if the pilot flew up to the 40,000+ elevation first to knock out the passengers, then flew low. This is what I think he was practicing on his home flight simulator...

Problem is, if going with this theory (that he had been practicing this sort of thing on the simulator), then you need to explain why the authorities have said there was nothing suspicious on the confiscated equipment.

Jim Sciutto ‏@jimsciutto 3h

Breaking: Search of #MH370 pilot & co-pilot computers, email & flight simulator reveal nothing suspicious -US officials to @evanperez

With all the bad information and things unknown I personally don't take it as fact that the plane only had X amount of fuel. Maybe it did, but if it is easy to fly with a stolen passport or to not be curious why an unknown plane is showing up on military radar then how hard can it be to get a couple extra hours of fuel in your plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine