Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously...jamming the cell phones? They didn't work in flight!

guy on CNN said cell phones may have been "jammed" by captain

Yeah CNN just had one of there genius's say " It is to far fetched to think this plane has landed somewhere and people are being held'

Yet the reality, the story so far is....

A 650,000 pound plane turns off it transponder and its ACAR , changes flight path ,fly completely though a whole country and gets lost somewhere mid flight in a place are there are at least 7 governments, dodging military radar ,other planes ,and ATC radar.

And no one is alerted to a flying object in and area that has been the target of recent acts of terror. No one can find it or has a clue what happened to it.

I can shut my lights off with an app on my phone from the mall. So what it appears to me is the people who are reporting the information on this story want us to think our cell planes are smarter than their planes? BS.

This plane was built in 2002 . Boeing has a DOD contract with the US ,just like blackstone.

I believe this is what you would call someone who carefully planned it out. Unlike our officials. This entire event is nothing more than terrorists and hijackers beating the system.......as we know it. They had one shot at it, and not only did they carry it out, they made everybody look stupid during the process. "Greatest air mystery in our time" ?? quit fanning the flames. We just make them look smart, and the rest of us look stupid.

Scroll down you can hear what a transmission sounds like to another computer sat

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_Communications_Addressing_and_Reporting_System"]Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

:stop:
I found a detective who WILL find this plane!!! :websleuther:

Tattoo-da-Plane-Moms-Grilled-Cheese-Truck.jpg

:loveyou:

▲THIS!

:floorlaugh: For about a week I have been wondering who would be the first to utter that phrase or post a pic!

You Hope, are the :winner:

The fact that this plane vanished isn't the scary part. The scary part is going to be when this plane re-appears.

Snipped for space.
Personally, I don't think the plane will reappear. I believe it's crashed somewhere-just not sure of the where quite yet.

I believe this is what you would call someone who carefully planned it out. Unlike our officials. This entire event is nothing more than terrorists and hijackers beating the system.......as we know it. They had one shot at it, and not only did they carry it out, they made everybody look stupid during the process. "Greatest air mystery in our time" ?? quit fanning the flames. We just make them look smart, and the rest of us look stupid.

say " It is to far fetched to think this plane has landed somewhere and people are being held'

oh my god its getting silly

picking the question about a cigg stupid -- a cigg in a cockpit is no different than a cigg ash falling on your car seat ---typically cars dont disintergrate if you drop an ash anywhere trust me I know !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snipped for space.
Personally, I don't think the plane will reappear. I believe it's crashed somewhere-just not sure of the where quite yet.

I believe it has landed , will take the air again, and shall not be running food drops for humanity I truly believe this is only ACT1 adn Act 2 aint gonna pretty

say " It is to far fetched to think this plane has landed somewhere and people are being held'

oh my god its getting silly

picking the question about a cigg stupid -- a cigg in a cockpit is no different than a cigg ash falling on your car seat ---typically cars dont disintergrate if you drop an ash anywhere trust me I know !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No if they did every drug smuggler in the world would be dropping ashes as soon as lights pulled up behind them.

Whoa, expert on Fox says he believes the plane is in Pakistan, and acting like if he says more he'll be executed...

:cheers:

I shivered when I read this post. It is deep in my gut what course MH370 took and makes me realize that by ascending to the max limits is sadly, what likely happened. :(

And, yes, to u-turn a huge 777 would take genius flying skills.

Auto pilot could do it easily.

Absolutly everyone so scared of the word terrorism this is not a hijacking it is terrorism hijacking has an end..........

hijacking: illegally seize (an aircraft, ship, or vehicle) in transit and force it to go to a different destination or use it for one's own purposes.

ter·ror·ism
[ter-uh-riz-uhm] Show IPA

noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.

a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

not only did they carry it out, they made everybody look stupid during the process

and the fact that they have done so (obviously quite perfectly) it makes ACT 2 quite scary .........this is very bad

Whoa, expert on Fox says he believes the plane is in Pakistan, and acting like if he says more he'll be executed...

He sounds adamant that the plane is in Pakistan and that the Us government knows it. Even got specific to 3 possable air strips in western Pakistan. I guess we will find out in the next couple days .

He sounds adamant that the plane is in Pakistan and that the Us government knows it. Even got specific to 3 possable air strips in western Pakistan. I guess we will find out in the next couple days .

Someone trying to PO Pakistan enough that they will tell what country the plane is in!

I think someone needs to call in and clarify this for everyone!
Do people seriously think cell phones have service 24/7? Especially over water?!

Some people do yes (many people have brought it up throughout the threads here), but this was said in context with if the plane didn't crash in ocean and flew low or landed why didn't the cell phones ping.

The answer was the pilot could have used jamming devices to keep people from using their cell phones or to keep them from pinging if they were on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truecrimefanatic2024