Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is it possible the two gentlemen with stolen passports were not on flight 370?
Do you mean they could have handed off their tickets to others? Didn't they have surveillance cameras on them in the airport? It would have been possible, but not probable.

Do you mean they could have handed off their tickets to others? Didn't they have surveillance cameras on them in the airport? It would have been possible, but not probable.

Sorry, this was response to post that commented the two were not on the manifest, but they were in the list.

Just in case anyone is interested, Skynews has a special on tv now.

delete the games over a month before they said he loved to play with this friends and stuff I wonder if he got afreaid someone might find it and then a month later..........
Or...what IF the game/logs locked up and caused issues so he had to delete them and reload them? It could be something very innocent and people are trying to make it something it is not. USA investigators didn't find anything suspicious.

Malaysia confirms it has new radar data on missing plane flying over another country (but won't say where for security reasons)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...flying-country-wont-say-security-reasons.html

Malaysian officials have confirmed they received 'some radar data' from other countries about the missing Flight MH370 today - but claimed they were 'not at liberty' to release the information.

Speaking at a press conference this afternoon, acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said Malaysia was continuing to co-ordinate the search for the missing Boeing 777-200ER.

He added: 'I can confirm that we have received some radar data, but we are not at liberty to release information from other countries.

Why now and they cannot release it publicly? :waitasec:

Interesting,since I posted this morning that it had been reported that the PM of Malaysia had contacted his counterpart in Pakistan asking him to release any satellite or radar data he might have been withholding in regard to the plane. And General on Fox said something might break in the next 24-48 hours.

Other Missing unsolved Mysteries:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/photos/history-s-biggest-unsolved-mysteries-1395169754-slideshow/mary-celeste-photo-1395161037788.html

144fs807820.gif

Thank you!! I've been following this for the past week on this forum and has to be the best coverage.
I'm hooked lol

Welcome, and your name is awesome :D

:chicken: Reminds me of El Pollo Loco, and now I'm hungry!

Interesting,since I posted this morning that it had been reported that the PM of Malaysia had contacted his counterpart in Pakistan asking him to release any satellite or radar data he might have been withholding in regard to the plane. And General on Fox said something might break in the next 24-48 hours.

BBM, I sure hope so :please:

Air Traffic Control does not receive ACARS transmissions. So they would not have known of a change being programmed into the flight computer. I am curious as to how they investigators just discovered this. Last night on CNN, their 777 pilot that they have been consulting with said he didnt think ACARS would transmit the change being merely programmed in, but only when that the turn was executed. He must be wrong. That wouldnt really surprise me, there really isn't any reason for a pilot to be all that familiar with the ACARS system.

who said it was ACARS that would be notified? what I heard the pilot say was that it was the tower. that is why it was before the last communication. so maybe the transponders or some other system??? anyway the ground knew of the change. so why the shock and awe that the path changed??? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi