Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the pic from twitter is running on sky news. kay showing it on her tablet

Re any survivors, MLO I second what you said about the sharks....did not want to put that on here, but I thought Of how cold it would be and the sharks!! how awful...

For those outside Australia, at the moment there is a bit of debate on over here, because there have been quite a few shark attacks and now they want to cull them....a lot of the attacks are of the south western Australia coast....south of Perth...

Now that I am pretty certain that this is the plane, I am back to the why!

Would Hijackers crash into the sea without telling why they crashed into the sea, or making demands etc....doesn't seem likely to me.

If that is the wreckage, it obviously wasn't where the plane went down. That means that the victims could have been lost/taken anywhere between where the wreckage is now and where the plane went down.

oops I thought it was an oz crew and their orion.....

the good news is that they definitey have the ship technology to scan the area immediately and pick up the ping from the black box

Yes they do .

I didnt mean to call you out I just wanted to keep the record in order. This was the second craft on scene . It is a very new top of the line craft and last I heard before this was being sent to assist in thailand.

Is has very new technology and I am kinda wondering why it isnt to the area where war is breaking out..

This technology was contracted from boeing in a dod contract / Blackstone also has a DOD contract. And 20 of their employee's where on that plane.

HA at this point in time we dont trust any of you and do not need to wait for your opinion MAL govt We will let NTSB tell us stuff from now on TY MAL govt

Malaysia says they still have not seen the images...that they were waiting for word from US or other confirmation...due to the China event.

I cant tell ! I must say with Google earth we can see - if this is the real shots they truly are awful images in terms of clarity
maybe everyone has been lying for years about all our capabilities

I can see where I live perfectly from Google???

Yep I posted the same images they aren't very clear to be honest.

CNN just showed the images, too. Same ones linked by Greg - thanks, Greg, for being on top of things!

[I saw it what is your opinion

Sky just said they will be there at 8 PM sun sets at 628 over there?

QUOTE=squeaky;10357481]the pic from twitter is running on sky news. kay showing it on her tablet[/QUOTE]

I am puzzled.

Radar hits , Why didnt aussie radar hit it going in?

I mean it is in their airspace?

Willing to take concideration for any link contaning information explaining anything to me other then it drifted on the bottom of the ocean floor.

The P-8 is a the latest greatest sub hunter. It's radar systems are all about finding big metal things under the water. The RAAF has the older P-3s.

Radar on board the P-8 Poseidon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN/APY-10

Well, I was waiting to see the satellite images before heading to bed, so it's time to head out. It's been an eventful night, for sure. Hopefully they'll know more tomorrow, maybe have a definite yes or no. I'm not super religious, but will be saying a prayer for the loved ones before I sleep. Good nite, y'all.

that australian reporter on CNN just said, after talking to authorities "it is still far too early to say these objects are connected to the plane" , "they looked interesting enough to warrant closer investigation"

i will believe it when it is 100% confirmed. hopefully they are right and just being cautious.

@AMSA_News #MH370 pic.twitter.com/vjvqgf4kz6

Govt has released satellite images.

:-(

http://www.abc15.com/news/national/...tralia-checking-2-objects-in-search-for-plane

"The objects are indistinct but of "reasonable size" -- the largest about 24 meters long (79 feet), said John Young, general manager of emergency response for the Australian Maritime Safety Authority. They were "probably awash with water and bobbing up and down," he said.

"If that piece of the plane is that big, maybe it's the tail section" David Gallo, who co-led the search for Air France Flight 447 which crashed in 2009 in the Indian Ocean and remained out of sight for two years. The tail height of a Boeing 777 is 60 feet."

HA at this point in time we dont trust any of you and do not need to wait for your opinion MAL govt We will let NTSB tell us stuff from now on TY MAL govt

I see you chose not to chew on the Lumesta Cariis...

Re any survivors, MLO I second what you said about the sharks....did not want to put that on here, but I thought Of how cold it would be and the sharks!! how awful...

For those outside Australia, at the moment there is a bit of debate on over here, because there have been quite a few shark attacks and now they want to cull them....a lot of the attacks are of the south western Australia coast....south of Perth...

Now that I am pretty certain that this is the plane, I am back to the why!

Would Hijackers crash into the sea without telling why they crashed into the sea, or making demands etc....doesn't seem likely to me.

Wouldn’t the waters turn red if there was a shark feast?
I think they are on land.

Well, I was waiting to see the satellite images before heading to bed, so it's time to head out. It's been an eventful night, for sure. Hopefully they'll know more tomorrow, maybe have a definite yes or no. I'm not super religious, but will be saying a prayer for the loved ones before I sleep. Good nite, y'all.

The need our prayers they are in a terrible state according to the news understandably they want to believe their loved one is alive.

Night Leilei and anyone else heading to bed I can't sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb