Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have run out and pick up a survival kit ................Get em before they are gobbled up. Gonna be a hot item......

No problem. :) And those 5 airports were later discounted.

The Male airport in Maldives confirmed that the plane did not land there. And India said we're pretty secure and know for a fact that the plane didn't land there either or Sri Lanka.

Wouldn't Malaysia offer flights to all those locations with the exception of Diego Garcia?

Another uneducated and worthless observation about airplanes.

The colors are not good for finding crashed planes. Silver or white mostly, maybe some blue, then the flag colors. These are not even most helpful on land searches, but impossible on air or satellite searches. Guess everyone knows black would just be silly.

Anyone know why the silver, white and blue are the predominant colors? Is it for planes to see each other? Night visuals? Shouldn't they mostly be colors that do not correspond with nature, like dark water, shiny reflections, snow, mountainous rocks?

There is an entire pallet of colors available via mixing paint. Does that weaken the paint in any way?

I am guessing the lack of guesses today on locations means actual location(s) being searched and any bits found verified?

I have finally managed to catch up with all the threads and links. Thank you all, Plenty of mind blowing theories and information. With what I have read, I don't believe the pilots are involved nor do I think this plane crashed. If the plane did crash I believe technology would of told us this.

It doesn't shock me that Indonesia and other unknown countries will not let search and rescue fly over there airspace. Why open themselves up for future terrorist acts when there is a plane still missing with unknown repercussions. With all the sensitive information that keeps getting leaked about various military bases etc I don't blame any country for not allowing this. Safer to check your own borders...

Not sure...........I just saw this today, on the TV show (not a repeat show) just a few minutes ago ---- and I did take a pic of it.....what it said.

So please do not bash me for reporting what I am seeing LIVE here...on a New broadcast

:blushing:

Not to worry. Regurgitated news has been getting reported and posted since this has happened. Never can tell when it really will be BREAKING NEWS!! :floorlaugh:

Did they say which 5?! I can't believe the FBI would leak this information. Something is fishy about this.

"The simulation programmes are based on runways at the Male International Airport in Maldives, an airport owned by the United States (Diego Garcia), and three other runways in India and Sri Lanka, all have runway lengths of 1,000 metres," an unidentified investigation source told local Malay daily Berita Harian.

Source: www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-18/d...maldives-or-diego-garcia-full-updated-summary

As JerseyGirl said, 5 runways on the simulator isn't breaking news, we knew it yesterday.
Some flight simulators come with hundreds of runways already programmed in.

If the pilot programmed them in there is many legitimate reasons for that.
Part of the purpose of a simulator would be to practice at runways you might need in an emergency.
I'd prefer my pilot have practiced landing at the "emergency runways" he might need.
Rather than landing at them for the first time IN an emergency.

I see nothing nefarious about this... he is a PILOT.
Of course he had runways in the area on his flight simulator.

If he practiced running into buildings, that'd be suspicious.
Practicing landing on RUNWAYS is what pilots do.
The media is driving me crazy, along with everything else in this case. :banghead:

To be clear, I didn't mean it is fishy that the pilot has those runways on his simulator. I meant it is fishy that the media KNOWS which runways are on his simulator. I highly doubt the FBI (who I understand is investigating the deleted files) is calling CNN to tell them what they found. There is either a leak, or CNN is just full of it. That's what I meant by fishy.

Good evening all! :loveyou:

I find the threads too fast, can someone be so kind to give me the highlights of today?

So, they must of extracted the data off the FS, and got the pre-planned runways?

The insanity continues...

I have run out and pick up a survival kit ................Get em before they are gobbled up. Gonna be a hot item......

Don't forget the plastic sheeting and duct tape!
Remember that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know, or how to find, what the flight weather was that night?

---------------
merc, I have been keeping track on tv. A man (an important one) today said the weather was fine for the flight. :seeya:

I kinda think ,in light of the fact that the world is clueless we might as well just go for it and head NOW to those 5 runways. THe worst that could happen is we will be right back where we are for the last 12 days.

Wouldn't Malaysia offer flights to all those locations with the exception of Diego Garcia?

Right now on CNN show *OUTFRONT* is was said that 5 runways around the Indian Ocean area WERE on the Flight Simulator..... it said it was Breaking News??

157fs68023.gif

Not to worry. Regurgitated news has been getting reported and posted since this has happened. Never can tell when it really will be BREAKING NEWS!! :floorlaugh:

LOL...I take it means LIVE when it is LIVE......but hey, I here in Canada. So Old news may be new News here.

Who Knows??

woy58s0r06zj5ehdve7x.gif

Watching Anderson Cooper LIVE now...I think??

I'm back. I cant handle reading views of the Indian Ocean at your resort :banghead: It just seems wrong right now. Where are these poor folks :tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141