Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding discussion of Obama's "silence" on the matter, I'm not sure if it should really be expected for President Obama to make a statement concerning the plane? The French president hasn't for example, but France has sent assistance and experts as has the US. I think the US is doing everything it should be and much more, and a statement from the president is not expected in these situations, I may be wrong. Also, we don't know anything yet about what happened so what do you say.

I would not listen to it if he did. There is no concrete info coming from anyone. jmo

And the horrible agony of 239 mainly Chinese and Malaysian families over the possible mass loss of human life we have witnessed over the last 10 days means nothing?

Clearly, most nations/people around the world value human life just as much as we do, if not more.

The statement you isolated and did not read in context of the whole, was meant for the extremist who would do this to humans. The one's who do not value the lives of the passengers and the tremendous loss felt by blatantly putting them in harms way. If you read down you will see my word of prayer to those precious human souls.

You misread my "from the heart" post if you think I mean anything other than the hodgepodge of extremist do not value life as we here value life. Again I repeat God bless those in harms way and those loved one's who are in horrific pain not knowing where or how they are.

The millions of miles and many nations involved in the circle of the hunt for the plane is a very hotspot for terror activitiy and they do not value human life as we do. Please join me in prayer for these precious souls. Thank you.

AVSIM Commercial Flight Sim Microsoft Flight Sim
Main forum page - Because of current system loads, we are allowing only a few unregistered guests online at the moment. Please check back later when system loading has reduced and we have removed this restriction. Thank you for your patience
PMDG 777 google cache
Where is your 777 now? Google cache

Someone posted on one of the threads in the AVSIM forum that the game can be set to not save files in one place; so unless they know what they're looking for; they can be SOL

Google cache of the 2 posts I was reading; not sure which one it was in

CNN post

Malaysian Flight 370

Does anyone know, or how to find, what the flight weather was that night?

Hey any of you good with tech stuff why don't you shoot some of this to nbc abc cnn whoever ! Lordy

Diverse SBC applications include aircraft control and navigation, radar, telecommunications,…

Knock detection - Aircraft, automotive, marine ... processing Instrumentation:

as solar energy and aviation, as well ... power steering • Braking and stability control • 77 GHz RADAR system •

... Aviation systems - Arinc 825/6 ... Target Market BCM, HVAC BCM HE, Transmission, HVAC, Dashboards EPS, Radar, , Gateway Radar ...

………Hall effect, magnetoresistive, radar, sonar and others ... If you want to check how many people are on an aircraft, how many ...
……..Certification In markets such as aviation and automotive safety, there are stringent certification guidelines for all involved software. ...

………aviation DO-254, medical IEC60601, machinery: PLC and elevators IEC62061, process industries IEC61511 and rail EN50128. Fr ...

…..Functional safety is also becoming more prevalent and stringent in markets such as solar energy and aviation, as well as FDA Class III medical. ...

………….civil standards used by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA ...

Communication Transceivers
Millimeter Wave and Radar
Digital Signal Controllers
Transceivers and Wireless MCUs
PowerQUICC Communications Processors
ti-channel 77 GHz Radar Transceiver Chipset
Gyroscope
Magnetic Sensors
Vybrid Controller Solutions based on ARM®
Technology
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304554004579428082732911134
http://www.freescale.com/

We don't know it's a terrorist? Again, another american way of thinking...

Be alert, not alarmed guys ;)

Fair enough, Bunky. I've been laying low. Nothing of value to add. So, what are you thinking? Really thinking? Have you a clue based on your experience?

I don't believe the timing. Hubby picked up travel brochures I was suppose to get today. He just brought them in to me. Guess what the top 2 are in the pile. Bali Indonesia and Thailand (silk holidays) I just said let this marinate with me awhile :nuts:

I think the insurance payments may be for search and rescue costs or for costs of dealing with families, not compensation for a destroyed aircraft or passengers. It's too early for that.
I know this is not what people want to hear but at some point the issue of issuing death certificates of all people on the plane has to be dealt with by Malaysia. This is legally difficult without some proof that the plane crashed. Families will need to deal with their loved ones estates at some point in the near future.
I administered the estate of a passenger killed in the silk air crash and they found his credit card in the river where the plane crashed. That's all they found to identify he was on that plane as it hit the river with engines at full power. It was believed to be a deliberate crash by the pilot though the Indonesians could not bring themselves to call it suicide by the pilot.

LOL off to do some research :seeya: BBL

Hey any of you good with tech stuff why don't you shoot some of this to nbc abc cnn whoever ! Lordy

Diverse SBC applications include aircraft control and navigation, radar, telecommunications,…

Knock detection - Aircraft, automotive, marine ... processing Instrumentation:

as solar energy and aviation, as well ... power steering • Braking and stability control • 77 GHz RADAR system •

... Aviation systems - Arinc 825/6 ... Target Market BCM, HVAC BCM HE, Transmission, HVAC, Dashboards EPS, Radar, , Gateway Radar ...

………Hall effect, magnetoresistive, radar, sonar and others ... If you want to check how many people are on an aircraft, how many ...
……..Certification In markets such as aviation and automotive safety, there are stringent certification guidelines for all involved software. ...

………aviation DO-254, medical IEC60601, machinery: PLC and elevators IEC62061, process industries IEC61511 and rail EN50128. Fr ...

…..Functional safety is also becoming more prevalent and stringent in markets such as solar energy and aviation, as well as FDA Class III medical. ...

………….civil standards used by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA ...

Communication Transceivers
Millimeter Wave and Radar
Digital Signal Controllers
Transceivers and Wireless MCUs
PowerQUICC Communications Processors
ti-channel 77 GHz Radar Transceiver Chipset
Gyroscope
Magnetic Sensors
Vybrid Controller Solutions based on ARM®
Technology
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304554004579428082732911134
http://www.freescale.com/
Interesting. If some of that equipment was onboard/in the cargo bay, esp. magnetic sensors, I wonder if that could interfere with navigation equipment?

Never mind, I have not been keeping up, that's probably not where you were going with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi