Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you heard this ??

The aerial search for missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 flight has been hampered by refusal from Indonesia to let planes overfly their territory.

Gosh I hope everyone does not start doing this...........That is bothersome no?.
I did read that today. Spying is serious business.

The aerial search for missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 flight has been hampered by refusal from Indonesia to let planes overfly their territory.

Gosh I hope everyone does not start doing this...........That is bothersome no?.

Right. Karma may teach them a lesson in the future.

Mr. Mohamed Gairul Amri Selamat, an aeronautical Engineer who is an expert in the flight operations was one among the passengers.

I would also suggest to search the missing ✈️ flight in Indonesia territory

92f87eaaaba1f7bf36991353c908abbf851e947f.jpg

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/photos/selamat-omar-60-whose-son-mohd-khairul-amri-photo-065219345.html

Selamat Omar, 60, whose son Mohd Khairul Amri Selamat was travelling on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, uses his mobile phone at a hotel in Putrajaya

"We are not discounting this. We are looking at every angle but again, we have to find concrete evidence," he said.

The baggage of five passengers who had checked in to the flight but did not board the plane were removed before it departed, he said.

The thefts of the two passports - one belonging to Austrian Christian Kozel and the other to Luigi Maraldi of Italy - were entered into Interpol's database after they were stolen in Thailand in 2012 and last year, the police body said.

<modsnip>

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/03/10/investigators-chasing-every-angle-on-missing-jet/20846316/

It's such an American thing to think that the president needs to update them on issues that aren't the USA's problem, like he's CNN or something

bbm

I disagree with this "aren't the USA's problem."

This is not like some terrorists blew up a bomb inside Malaysia. This is in an aircraft, we know what happened on 9/11, and we know terrorists' main target is the USA. And the aircraft proceeded to go outside of Malaysia and into international territory.

And we know the terrorists are constantly trying to use new tactics.

Again, their main target is the USA.

JMO.

I just caught that. Cant the higher ups step in and give them clearance :banghead:

I feel it’s prudent to warn you all that at numerous times in the past, I have deleted my game logs/game files (A game log logs the things you do in the game… it’s a game file) from the Sims 3…

The FBI is welcome to send me a PM if they require more information about my Sims habits.

And the horrible agony of 239 mainly Chinese and Malaysian families over the possible mass loss of human life we have witnessed over the last 10 days means nothing?

Clearly, most nations/people around the world value human life just as much as we do, if not more.

Very true. Consider the Chinese woman today who lost it at the press conference. Her son is missing. Probably her ONLY son due to government regulations on child birth. Really sad.

Right. Karma may teach them a lesson in the future.

What is odd here is noone knows what they are up to if there is a next event... for all you know Indosnia they may be heading your way ya know

this is a world problem

So something bad happens and then the story is going to be lack of cooperation prevented whateer if it could be stopped if something is coming........

Tip for new posters... when you are quoting someone else you will see [ quote] and [/quote]

Your comments need to go completely BEFORE or AFTER those words.
Otherwise it breaks the quote or becomes part of the quote.
Sometimes websleuths will break a quote... but generally it's just putting the text in the wrong place. :seeya:

A 777 did not vanish under your command!!!

I feel it’s prudent to warn you all that at numerous times in the past, I have deleted my game logs/game files (A game log logs the things you do in the game… it’s a game file) from the Sims 3…

The FBI is welcome to send me a PM if they require more information about my Sims habits.

Mr. Mohamed Gairul Amri Selamat, an aeronautical Engineer who is an expert in the flight operations was one among the passengers.

I would also suggest to search the missing &#9992;&#65039; flight in Indonesia territory.

That would be great except that Indonesia won't let anyone look there. :twocents:

UGh CNN just made it like deleting a log is a big ordeal is that accurate?

Again, their main target is the USA.

JMO.

I’m guessing that the people of Israel, Palestine, Syria, Afghanistan (should I continue?) - would all disagree with that opinion. Just a guess though.

I have to tell you that I’m completely over the whole “expert” thing. The only experts anyone is hearing from, are the expert editors at the networks who decide what is going to be the most sensationalistic angle to sell.

Do you think the FBI will be able to recover them with forensic stuff?

UGh CNN just made it like deleting a log is a big ordeal is that accurate?

I’ve never used a flight simulator; I’m pretty sure that would make me barf in about 5.7 seconds - so I honestly can’t tell you how much of a hassle it is to delete the game logs.

My guess is that it’s not really that difficult, because consumer gaming software is meant to be user friendly, no matter how hardcore it is.

Do you think the FBI will be able to recover them with forensic stuff?

IMO they have the best of the best equipment to do it. I'm sure they will get some layers. How deep remains to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem