Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
was a horrible horrible crash --basically their airspeed indicators malfunctioned but the pilots responded incorrectly , stalled the airplane (wings cant keep the machine in the air) .

They were llike 4 miles up and just fell out of the sky and it was almost like visulize no forward movement - like a plane just stops moving forward , is still for a moment and then just falls.................it was bad

I know Cariis it still bothers me. There was a young boy on the plane on his own and they never found his remains. Another family of four split up to get air miles the mom and boy were on the plane that crashed the father and daughter went on another plane and they arrived safely. I can't imagine how I would cope being the family of someone in a plane crash my heart goes out to all the families.

What makes me believe that this is the missing plane is the Prime Minister made an announcement to parliament prior to the story being released publicly. He must have been very confident of the information to do this.

What makes me believe that this is the missing plane is the Prime Minister made an announcement to parliament prior to the story being released publicly. He must have been very confident of the information to do this.
It does give it more weight than having it announced in the press as "Blob seen..".

The most recent news is that a RAAF Orion aircraft first arrived on the scene three hours ago. This was followed by a US Navy P8 Poseidon aircraft twenty minutes ago.;
a second RAAF Orion is expected to depart RAAF Base Pearce, north of Perth, in two hours. A New Zealand Air Force Orion, is due to depart in four hours.
While US Navy surveillance planes are equipped with radar, cameras and electro-optical sensors, searching for objects on open water is an arduous task.

I love Anderson too. You can have Wolf :floorlaugh:

Is it just me noticing it more lately or has Anderson begun to stutter more the past couple years.

Maybe your realationship has gone stale.

Others seem not to notice his flaws!

Any snake is too big for me! :scared:

Off topic

I'm absolutely terrified of them I screamed and ran away on a school trip to the zoo when one was brought out. :blushing: Sea snakes, snakes and crocodiles are my worst nightmare.

RAAF P3 Orion is currently in crucial area now, scouring the area. The area is vast & the ocean is thousand of metres deep. because of visibilty, aircraft may not be able to see anything

So would the families be transported to Australia if this is indeed 370 (I think tha'ts what lady on CNN said?)?

If it's the wreckage of the plane, it likely drifted quite a bit from where the bulk of the plane crashed.

This is the best, most reasonable lead we've had so far. It may not be it, but it seems the world is taking it very serious. Must be a reason for that.
:seeya:

Ya cause the public needs to have some understanding so they pull on any thread.
I am convinced that some know something....
And the public is getting BS.
Another Bin Laden saga.. "tell the public anything they will buy it"
Media is not getting paid to report.
But sadly so many people are missing... so they keep on pulling on that string.

Off topic

I'm absolutely terrified of them I screamed and ran away on a school trip to the zoo when one was brought out. :blushing: Sea snakes, snakes and crocodiles are my worst nightmare.

all species make this world wonderful, each and every one of them!

I know Cariis it still bothers me. There was a young boy on the plane on his own and they never found his remains. Another family of four split up to get air miles the mom and boy were on the plane that crashed the father and daughter went on another plane and they arrived safely. I can't imagine how I would cope being the family of someone in a plane crash my heart goes out to all the families.

I do remember them , I pray they get the answers they need.

Not some made up ones they cant believe because it doesnt feel right in their hearts. KWIM?

What about the equipment used to search the Titanic?

Yep, from Woods Hole in the Northeast. They have the coolest stuff:

http://www.whoi.edu/main/ndsf

I don't know if anyone else does the very deep sea crafts. I'd be interested in hearing who does (of course our military would use WHI technology if we have need for that in the military).

So one way or another, that technology will get to the Indian Ocean if needed, I'm sure :)

Off topic

You can come to Georgia then and swim in the river; no crocs- only alligators, stingrays, eels, and catfish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem