Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a VERY open mind and a very SICK sense of humor... but you have GOT to be kidding me!
I cannot even blame the families for being as angry as they are. :thud:

“Don’t attempt to hijack the microphone,”
he warned one reporter.
He told another, “If you don’t fall off my radar, you may get to ask a question.”

WSJ India ‏@WSJIndia 1m

Black humor from Jagjit Singh, the man in charge of delivering news from Malaysian authorities on flight #MH370. http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/...oom-where-news-breaks-on-flight-370/?mod=e2tw

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-new...ebris-amsa-20140320-35536.html?skin=text-only

John Young, emergency response division general manager at AMSA, says the objects, one believed to be about 24 metres across, are some 2300km southwest of Perth and will be difficult to locate.

In AMSA'S experience there was usually debris floating in that area, but on this occasion the size, and the fact that there were a number, made it worth looking at, he said.

I think it was just diversion...

The images look like an ultrasound. Hard to tell one thing from another. Glad someone spotted it. Notice the date on that image. March 16

Are you talking about the links you posted last night to tomnod?

No I don't think they are the same objects. I posted pictures a short while ago and the other member pointed out they were just shown on sky news. I confirmed this and said they weren't clear.

The images look like an ultrasound. Hard to tell one thing from another. Glad someone spotted it. Notice the date on that image. March 16

The image was taken by the same company that uploads the photos for tomnod. Who also contracts for governments.(s was intentional)

Digital globe. Right next to the time stamp.

It's almost 2:30 where I am and I have to get up for work soon, my energy is waning, peeps! Although I don't even know if I'd be able to sleep; I'd be checking the news every few minutes.

Wouldn’t the waters turn red if there was a shark feast?
I think they are on land.

Oh Man! You have given me the best laughs today:floorlaugh:

There is a lot of water in the ocean. A LOT.

From DM but interesting.

Australian security expert says MH370 couldn't have reached search zone WITHOUT deliberate human intervention
Two objects spotted by satellite of the coast of Perth, Australia
If confirmed as belonging to MH370, it rules out possibility of technical error
Four aircraft have been dispatched to the new search area

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 00:08 EST, 20 March 2014 | UPDATED: 00:35 EST, 20 March 2014

Australian security expert Neil Fergus says if objects spotted by satellite off the coast of Perth are confirmed as belonging to MH370 then its location would rule out any possibility of a technical error.
Four aircraft were dispatched to an area within the southern search zone for the missing Malaysian Airlines plane on Thursday, Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott announced.

Mr Fergus, who was Director of Intelligence for Sydney’s 2000 Olympics, told Australia's Channel 9 that a catastrophic malfunction on MH370 would mean the plane couldn’t have flown all the way to where the debris has been spotted.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iberate-human-intervention.html#ixzz2wUA3p7cx

Interesting. If the wreckage is found there, it really eliminates the popular 'startlingly simple' theory floating around.

The US flight crew scouring the southern Indian Ocean for the missing plane have announce radar hits of "significant size," indicating something lurking below the water's surface.

It's almost 2:30 where I am and I have to get up for work soon, my energy is waning, peeps! Although I don't even know if I'd be able to sleep; I'd be checking the news every few minutes.

Me too!

Which is extra sad because I know the news will be there in the morning or it wont. What however scares me is that some reporter wont report it to me the way it is supposed to be reported.!
I dunno know what news it is ! How am I susposed to guess how it should be reported?

I remember early on talking heads saying that it was the home port country that had to ''captain'' the team and that all willing participants in the search had to defer to their (Malaysia's) lead. Given that the photo is dated Mar 16, there will be some interesting fallout ..... the by-election is this coming Sunday. Time for a change in leadership:jail:

It's 07.20 here & i'm trying to play catch up on all that's gone on overnight... I've read a few posts about the 2 young lads & their stolen passports, and i'm still a bit unsure of a few things, maybe someone can clarify...

If they had Iranian passports, why did they need stolen ones to exit the country? One of the lads mother was supposedly waiting in Germany for him. Why, if he was up to no good, would she be waiting for him? Is there any explanation from her about his travelling on a stolen passport? Why couldn't he just travel with his own passport?

I'm sorry, i know we're all debating the possibility of wreckage having been found, but the $10000 paid for a passport when they originally had their own really makes no sense to me, if it's been explained before but it just keeps going through my mind...

Just woke up and of course i come here first and then CNN lol. Thinking of the families.

Me too!

Which is extra sad because I know the news will be there in the morning or it wont. What however scares me is that some reporter wont report it to me the way it is supposed to be reported.!
I dunno know what news it is ! How am I susposed to guess how it should be reported?

as I read your post I could Aretha singing, chain of fools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members