Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“This would never have happened on an Israeli plane,” says Yeffet. “An El Al aircraft was hijacked for the first and last time in 1968. Since then, there has not been a single flight where security did not check every single name.”

However, it would have taken more than just a pair of Iranians with forged documents, Yeffet said, to pull off such an astonishing crime. “I can’t believe for a second that if these people planned to hijack the aircraft, it was just them,” he said. But based upon the tried-and-true Israeli intelligence strategy of profiling, the pilots, he said, are unlikely suspects.

“We are talking about a captain who is 53 years old, who has worked for Malaysia Airlines for 30 years, and suddenly he became a terrorist? He wanted to commit suicide? If he committed suicide, where is the debris?”

Adding that the captain in question, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, was known to be happily married and comfortably well-off, Yeffet said the profile simply does not fit. “From the United States to China to Japan, everybody is searching for this aircraft or piece of it. And there is no sign. So in my opinion, the aircraft was hijacked. And it was an excellent plan from the terrorists, to land in a place where they can hide the plane and no one can find it.”

Read more: Ex-El Al expert: Iran likely involved in MH 370 | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-el-al-expert-iran-likely-involved-in-mh-

I have all the confidence in the world when it comes to Israeli security. Most certainly they DO profile & IMO that is as it should be. I have been to Israel & it is literally easier for me to get into Israel than it is to get back into the United States. They recognized me for the harmless little'ol lady tourist that I was. They looked at me & my passport & said "Welcome to Israel". When I left, it was the same thing............I was actually treated like a human being. I have the utmost respect for them! They actually use their common sense.

. Stocks have understandably been falling

they were in trouble before this money wise

hidden airport runway:

I think another country was totally awaiting the arrival of the new 370. There is nothing odd for a 777 to land at any airport anywhere where that country is a total particpant

All they do is taxi it into a hanger how on earth would they be able to find an airliner in a hanger at an airport then they do whatever they want in that hanger maybe forcing the Free Scale guys to give info on new tech nology

lets not forget -- there is lots of talent on the plane and who knows how many millions of dollors of transponders lie in the belly

The patents for that stuff ----- godness dont you think it would be big bucks

Unsure if this is news to you, CNN reported NASA has trained satellites on the search area. Maybe we will see some action soon.

I have all the confidence in the world when it comes to Israeli security. Most certainly they DO profile & IMO that is as it should be. I have been to Israel & it is literally easier for me to get into Israel than it is to get back into the United States. They recognized me for the harmless little'ol lady tourist that I was. They looked at me & my passport & said "Welcome to Israel". When I left, it was the same thing............I was actually treated like a human being. I have the utmost respect for them! They actually use their common sense.

So is Israel searching for the plane?

Unsure if this is news to you, CNN reported NASA has trained satellites on the search area. Maybe we will see some action soon.

A few days...

As a result of the recently reported satellite sighting approximately 1,500 miles off the coast of Perth, plans are underway to acquire imagery within the next few days, NASA said Saturday.
The space agency said it will check archives of satellite data and use space-based assets such as the Earth-Observing-1 (EO-1) satellite and the ISERV camera on the International Space Station to acquire images of possible crash sites. The resolution of these images could be used to identify objects of about 98 feet (30 meters) or larger.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/22/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Today's Search Plan:

Today’s search has been split into two areas within the same proximity covering 59,000 square kilometres about 2500 kilometres south-west of Perth. These areas have been determined by drift modelling.

A total of 8 aircraft have been tasked by AMSA’s Rescue Coordination Centre to undertake today’s search activities.

The civil aircraft are:

2 Bombardier Global Express
1 Gulfstream 5
1 Airbus 319
1 civil aircraft departed Perth for the search area just after 9am.
3 other civil aircraft departed for the search area between 11am and midday.

The United States Navy P8 Poseidon aircraft departed for the search area about 11am.

Read more: UPDATE 4 (Day 16): MISSING MH370: Search ops in Indian Sea resume - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-c...s-in-indian-sea-resume-1.527752#ixzz2wkTBj5Es

Gets ratings what do most think about ghosts as a theory its sounds light silly makes most poo poo it

if the media, from day one, would have labeled the theory
instead of ghost soemthing like :

Could be a test run of the new microchips the aviation world is testing now

looking for ghosts just sounds silly

testing the next generation of compter technolgy for aviation does't no?

dont you think most people might from the get go give that a bit more credability ??

wouldn't you?
-

Thanx !
I was with him right untill:

Swiss Air :
They were 15 minutes out of Halifax but the fire simply overcame them and they had to ditch in the ocean.

That reality even bolsters ruling out fire IT INDICATES THAT AN AIRCRAFT THAT IS ABLAZE CANT FLY LONG! THe reason why Swiss crashed was becasue it was on fire !

It seems like the media keep forgeting that the airplane was over MAL for what 90 min . AND they seem to forget that the plane had been airborne for what 45 minutes before the turn - so to put it another way the plane flew longer than 1.5 hours on fire!!!

if it were a fire there would have been a land crash no? Somewhere on MAL land!

This one (about 40 min after smoke) make it down and still killed everyone on aboard. (301).​

This one did not even make it off the runway and thier were fatatalies -- it was not a crash it was fire on an aircraft . they were not in the air !​

Airplanes and fire usually result in short flights
Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/V...ing_plane_goes_viral.html#qqP728CEDD11G5HE.99

highflyer said:
So is Israel searching for the plane?

No. The 26 nations involved in the search are:

Malaysia, Australia, United States, China, Indonesia, Japan, India, Kazakhstan, Thailand, Bangladesh, Brunei, France, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/26-nations-involved-search-malaysian-jet-22937010

How on earth do these folks have the world believing that sat images take 4 days.

Sat are UP there to track inter cont missles if the reality is the sat needs 4 days, and since there is no missle on earth that could take 4 days to hit its target
then something is certainly OFF

So if the sat stuff is true then anyone can feel fine blowing each other up cause the misslie wont be found on a sat image until that area has burnt to the ground

Oh they fired a missle last wed get ready

kind of defeats the whole purpose early warning!!

Were sorry when just found out that a hurricane was gonna hit took us 4 days just hurricane tracking should make all this just not true!!

we knew about the tsuanmi as it was happening

We know when korea is blasting missles all over the place -- instantly

cant be both ways !!

Its laughable ......

what is tomnod using as a search area right now? the most current one?

You mean which images? They're not recent or current in the search area, they have not been updated for over a week.

http://m.smh.com.au/technology/tech...sia-airlines-flight-mh370-20140321-3575p.html

A DigitalGlobe spokesmen declined to comment on whether the debris were spotted by DigitalGlobe's own analysts or analysts from governments that use its service, such as Australia and the US.

It couldn't have been discovered by internet users participating in a "crowdsourcing" effort launched by the company to help locate the plane though, as the Australian search area has not yet been uploaded to the site, operated by DigitalGlobe and called Tomnod.

The satellite company has not said if it will release imagery that encompasses the search area off the coast of Western Australia to the public on Tomnod.

"As soon as southern Indian Ocean imagery is uploaded and ready to view on Tomnod, we will alert you here on Facebook," Tomnod said on Facebook.

"In the meantime, other customers including the US government and other governments have been receiving our imagery for their own search efforts."

Has the US released any satellite pictures? I find the timing of image releases and the lack of images, curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth