Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with everything the guest is saying on FOX right now.

bbm

I think this too. And not just one of my "far-fetched" theories. I really think this could be a credible theory.

If the last military data point showed the plane going northwest direction, how did it end up deep south indian ocean?

...Bingo!

But the question remains: why? What is on that plane that the pilot(s) would sacrifice their lives to hide in deep water (i.e., crash)?

I think the pilot(s) did it but just don't know where they were headed. I think the intent was to land somewhere.

reposting my post of about a week ago to explain.

My current theory is the pilot, very angry with the Malaysian government overturning the acquittal spends the next few hours planning how to damage the government.
He reports for duty, gets on the plane and at some point locks the co pilot out of the cockpit. Then by severe manoeuvres he depressurises the plane whilst he is on oxygen. He is now the only person conscious/ alive on the plane and has peace and quiet and a few hours to carry out the rest of his plan. It is a quick and painless death as far as he is concerned which helps overcome his guilt for the innocent passengers.

He deliberately flies low enough to be seen to be a possible threat over 3 military radar hoping to cause trouble. Maybe he was going to have a cat and mouse chase with the aim of being shot down. Imagine that, the Malaysian military forced to shoot down a commercial airliner over their own country. To make it worse it is the country's own airline of which the government owns a majority interest.

However, they don't notice him so he decides it will be international chaos and greatly damage the government if he flies the plane as far into the Indian Ocean as fuel allows. He doesn't care if the plane is ever found, just that he has a plane with passenger nationalities from all around the world. The world will turn its attention to how the Malaysian government let this happen. Which is exactly what is now happening.

HMMMMMM................................

There IS something strange about 1:19 communication from 370 to ATC....I wonder why it's not being mentioned in media? Or maybe I missed discussion of it?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...l-54-minutes-of-communication-from-MH370.html

Please notice: Every time 370 responds to ATC, as in ATC tells them to do something, 370 always responded with ..... COPY THAT.....

IN THE LAST "ALL RIGHT, GOOD NIGHT," THERE IS NOT "COPY THAT" INCLUDED.

ATC had given an instruciton to 370:

MH370, please contact Hu Chi Minh City 120.9, good night.

From looking at rest of communication, I would expect 370 to have said "copy that, good night" or "copy that, all right, good night" or "will contact Hu Chi Minh City, copy that, good night."

JMO.

******ADDING: IN all other responses, 370 repeated instrucitons, then said "copy that." So IMO, 370 would have said "contact Hu Chi Minh City 120.9, copy that, good night."

ABC news says that nothing has been located to date other than the small amount of debris spotted yesterday which consisted of a wooden pallet, packing and straps of various sizes (some of which were still attached to the pallets).

Have any of these floating objects been seen by actual eyes yet, or are they just images from a satellite?

Not those in the satellite images but some small bits of debris were spotted yesterday. These included a wooden pallet that still had straps attached which could indicate that they were from MH370 as it was carrying fruit.

reposting my post of about a week ago to explain.

My current theory is the pilot, very angry with the Malaysian government overturning the acquittal spends the next few hours planning how to damage the government.
He reports for duty, gets on the plane and at some point locks the co pilot out of the cockpit. Then by severe manoeuvres he depressurises the plane whilst he is on oxygen. He is now the only person conscious/ alive on the plane and has peace and quiet and a few hours to carry out the rest of his plan. It is a quick and painless death as far as he is concerned which helps overcome his guilt for the innocent passengers.

He deliberately flies low enough to be seen to be a possible threat over 3 military radar hoping to cause trouble. Maybe he was going to have a cat and mouse chase with the aim of being shot down. Imagine that, the Malaysian military forced to shoot down a commercial airliner over their own country. To make it worse it is the country's own airline of which the government owns a majority interest.

However, they don't notice him so he decides it will be international chaos and greatly damage the government if he flies the plane as far into the Indian Ocean as fuel allows. He doesn't care if the plane is ever found, just that he has a plane with passenger nationalities from all around the world. The world will turn its attention to how the Malaysian government let this happen. Which is exactly what is now happening.

This theory was discussed on a pilot forum. Although there was no revealing HOW, apparently there is a way to over-ride the door so a pilot would not be locked out of the cockpit. I don't know if that is only on the 777 or on all planes. Still, this does not mean it didn't happen, since nothing in life is full proof.

IMO there is a chance Malaysia is lying to everyone regarding having "confirmed" that last communciation "all right, good night" is from the co-pilot.

From the rest of co-pilot's communicaitons, it's clear he woudl have said "copy that," showing ATC that he understood their instructions to contact Hu Chi Minh City. He would not have just said "all right, good night."

IMO.

Maybe the hijackers got into the cockpit before this last communicaiton. Then ATC contacted them to tell them to contact Hu Chi Minh, the hijacker didn't think to say "copy that," he just said "all right, good night." He said "good night" b/c the ATC guy said "good night."

Co-pilot would have definately included "copy that" in his last communicaiton.

No, no, no Malaysia is lyng re: last communication and whose voice it is.

JMO.

But the question remains: why? What is on that plane that the pilot(s) would sacrifice their lives to hide in deep water (i.e., crash)?

I think the pilot(s) did it but just don't know where they were headed. I think the intent was to land somewhere.

Dumping it in the Diamantina trench could be seen as someone giving the proverbial middle finger to whomever they feel has pushed them to take such actions. By making it so that the plane and its content are near to impossible to get to, it could be seen as the ultimate hold of power from the watery grave, disrupting things for days-on-end, months-on-end, years-on-end… knowing that not being found would mean no closure, period, and thus they become a unique and ugly scar on aviation history.

So, it's not what is in the plane… it is what is in the head of the person/people that orchestrated the disappearance. IF that is what happened…

I hope I make sense… insomnia is robbing me of my braincells.

He said the near full tank of fuel with 117, 00 liters instead of the 45 per cent required to fly to Beijing, was an indicator it was not an accident

HOLY CR%P I just looked it up 45,220 U.S. gal 171,170 L

The flight is like 3000 miles

A pilot that was coming back would get in so much trouble from his chief pilot for doing that $$$ that just changes the game totally.

It’s not like he was rookie -- that’s not a little boo boo (the onbaord flight system figures it out for them)

and has implications about someone in the cockpit, knowing full well, in advance, that tonight’s flight was going to be a dash longer than our schedule indicates --

Its not even close

and we have to remember it had fuel form the last segment (which would be kind of like right ---50,000 reserve still in tanks from last reserve figures)

What I am trying to say is someone in the cockpit had the aircraft filled up

City pairs requiring a" fill her to the brim"!

London - Los Angeles
Tokyo - Sydney
Chicago - Seoul

A person sticking fuel in airline tanks Is not going to challenge flight crew. If one of the crew knew what was up, they are not going to be concerned about what the head office might say in a month!

They aren’t coming back!

All a member of the flight crew would say to the loader is: put X gallons on were heavy tonight, expect headwinds; whatever........ no-one is challenging a flight crew member

That is huge - IMO implications are enormous

Really not good news at all.....................
http://www.boeing.com/boeing/commercial/777family/pf/pf_200product.page

There IS something strange about 1:19 communication from 370 to ATC....I wonder why it's not being mentioned in media? Or maybe I missed discussion of it?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...l-54-minutes-of-communication-from-MH370.html

Please notice: Every time 370 responds to ATC, as in ATC tells them to do something, 370 always responded with ..... COPY THAT.....

From looking at rest of communication, I would expect 370 to have said "copy that, good night" or "copy that, all right, good night" or "will contact Hu Chi Minh City, copy that, good night."

JMO.

******ADDING: IN all other responses, 370 repeated instrucitons, then said "copy that." So IMO, 370 would have said "contact Hu Chi Minh City 120.9, copy that, good night."
You are so right. As soon as he is communicating with KL he never says copy that again. I think that is very odd.

Seen it every time it comes!!

s not what is in the plane

Respectfully ...............might be very important IMO

Awesome post right on target and hey who was he pissed MAL govt-- state run airline

ugly scar on aviation history. Mission already accomplished huh............

Dumping it in the Diamantina trench could be seen as someone giving the proverbial middle finger to whomever they feel has pushed them to take such actions. By making it so that the plane and its content are near to impossible to get to, it could be seen as the ultimate hold of power from the watery grave, disrupting things for days-on-end, months-on-end, years-on-end… knowing that not being found would mean no closure, period, and thus they become a unique and ugly scar on aviation history.

So, it's not what is in the plane… it is what is in the head of the person/people that orchestrated the disappearance. IF that is what happened…

I hope I make sense… insomnia is robbing me of my braincells.

The truth is with the discovery of the wooden pallet and other debris in the search area it is becoming clearer that the plane is gone, not tucked away somewhere.
While this doesn't answer all the questions it does at least give a target area to begin looking for the black boxes- it may take years but now there is serious hope those will be found.

Let's be honest without pinpointing an area the plane may have crashed there will never be answers-
The father of my best friend growing up went missing in 1969 on an Air Force flight in Alaska it wasn't until last night that I actually researched that disappearance. Back when we were kids in the 70's I could only picture Alaska as snow covered mountains and the missing plane as a small 2 person model, but the reality turns out to be that my friends father was a crew member on the Rivet Amber and it went down in the Bering Sea- and they knew when and where it crashed yet they never found anything. They searched for 2 weeks, flying as low as 300 ft above the water but no wreckage, bodies or even an oil slick was ever seen and 19 men were lost their.
The point being if they knew where to look and couldn't find anything how could we ever hope to find this plane if the possible crash sight could be anywhere?

Look up the Rivet Amber disappearance It's really a slice of our Cold War history worth reading- (and as it turns out kind of personal for me- I mean really how many of us can say our BFF's father spied on the Russians?)

You are so right. As soon as he is communicating with KL he never says copy that again. I think that is very odd.

Yes, we only have a very brief amount of time where we view the co-pilot's way of communicating, and we see how precise he is during that time.

No, no, no - something happened b/w the 1:19 tranmission and the one before that (cant' remember what the time is now). The 1:19 is not the co-pilot, that is JMO. Malaysia and probably others know, they are not saying. They lied and said they "verified" it's the co-pilot's voice.

JMO.

ALSO ADDING: It is not Captain Shah's voice, either, b/c he would have made sure to say "copy that." JMO.

JMO.

Good find!

I'm becoming more and more sure that someone took over the cockpit.

He said the near full tank of fuel with 117, 00 liters instead of the 45 per cent required to fly to Beijing, was an indicator it was not an accident

A pilot that was coming back would get in so much trouble from his chief pilot for doing that $$$ that just changes the game totally.

It’s not like he was rookie -- that’s not a little boo boo (the onbaord flight system figures it out for them)

and has implications about someone in the cockpit, knowing full well, in advance, that tonight’s flight was going to be a dash longer than our schedule indicates --

Its not even close

and we have to remember it had fuel form the last segment (which would be kind of like right ---50,000 reserve still in tanks from last reserve figures)

London - Los Angeles
Tokyo - Sydney
Chicago - Seoul

A person sticking fuel in airline tanks Is not going to challenge flight crew. If one of the crew knew what was up, they are not going to be concerned about what the head office might say in a month!

They aren’t coming back!

All a member of the flight crew would say to the loader is: put X gallons on were heavy tonight, expect headwinds; whatever........ no-one is challenging a flight crew member

Can you please tell me which website you got this information about the fuel from? Has it been verified?

Its not even close

London - Los Angeles
Tokyo - Sydney
Chicago - Seoul

They aren’t coming back!

That was very kind of you....I thought it was interesting too!!!

I think someone else entered the cockpit too and that it was someone else who was communicating with the tower in the last communications.

<modsnip>

Fuel on board -- implicates both

fuel on board (weight) dictates every calculation the computers make"

speed needed to take to the air
flap settings
emergency stopping distances
THrottle settings
what altenate airport contingcies
time to get to cruise
throttle settings in cruise

E V E R Y T H I N G

The other night on CNN it was said that the part of the ocean where the objects showed up was the section of the sea with the most debris, from ships, etc...wondering if pallets could be from a ship?

If they saw those by eyesight, could they not get closer to examine them? Or had they gone? So confusing...it seems so bizarre that IF this plane drifted out of the sky to end up in the water, it happened at such a particularly isolated spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily