Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more witness who seems like she'd have no reason to lie (and has gone out of her way to report what she's seen to police)...she was a passenger on a plane flying over the Indian Ocean at the time the flight went missing:

“I had seen several shipping liners and islands from my window earlier. Then, I saw the silvery object.

“I took a closer look and was shocked to see what looked like the tail and wing of an aircraft on the water,” she said.

Raja Dalelah said she took another look and was sure it was an aircraft in the ocean.

“I woke my friends in the flight but they laughed me off.”

A pilot has also laughed off her claim. ...

Raja Dalelah, however, was sticking to her guns. “I know what I saw. I am convinced that I saw the aircraft. And I will not lie. I had just returned from my pilgrimage,” she said.

She said that on March 14, she lodged another police report in Sentul, hoping the Department of Civil Aviation would take her seriously.

She said the aircraft had what looked like floats on its side but a large part of it was under water.

“I clearly saw the time, it was about 9.30am (2.30pm Malaysian time),” she said.

She was also disappointed that when she told an air stewardess about what she had seen, the crew member closed the window and told her to get some sleep.

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nati...onvinced-I-saw-aircraft-near-Andaman-islands/

ETA: "closed the window" ?? :waitasec:

Oh, I know...maybe closed the window shade.

Malaysia’s unwillingness to release the full cargo manifest from missing Flight MH370 will hamper the search effort
http://mobile.news.com.au/travel/tr...he-search-effort/story-fnizu68q-1226863022091

MALAYSIA’S continuing refusal to share the cargo manifest for Flight MH370 with an Australian-led search and rescue operation will hamper the effort to find the missing aircraft, an aviation expert says.

Strategic Aviation Solutions chairman Neil Hansford said it also suggests Malaysian authorities are not being fully transparent about what the Boeing 777-200ER, which disappeared on March 8 an hour into a journey from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, was carrying.

“To me, there is no reason why they wouldn’t declare the cargo manifest unless you’ve got something to hide,” he said.

The manifest is expected to give the search operation a better idea in identifying objects they spot in the Indian Ocean if they indeed came from the missing plane.

However, the Malaysian authorities to date have refused to release it, insisting the document is with the police who are conducting their own investigation into the cause of the plane’s disappearance.
Wasn't there an issue with the inspection of cargo prior to the flight? This could be the reason they can't say what was actually on the plane. They do not know.

One more witness who seems like she'd have no reason to lie (and has gone out of her way to report what she's seen to police)...she was a passenger on a plane flying over the Indian Ocean at the time the flight went missing:

ETA: "closed the window" ?? :waitasec:

Oh, I know...maybe closed the window shade.
Closed the shade on the window perhaps. However, she said it was 9:30am so why would people be sleeping?

EVERY TIME I COME ON THIS THREAD IT IS JUST ONE CRAZY STORY AFTER ANOTHER.

SO MANY PEOPLE WITH SO MANY STORIES OF WITNESSING STRANGE GOINGS ON IN THE SKY AND IN THE SEA.

THE ONLY PEOPLE WITHOUT A STORY ARE THE MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT. jmoo

Closed the shade on the window perhaps. However, she said it was 9:30am so why would people be sleeping?

Well, the passengers could be sleeping b/c the flight started earlier in the morning, they'd gotten up early, etc.

But still, it seems a bit much for a flight attendant to close your window shade when you are telling them you see something out there. A bit overbearing if true.

I HAVE HAD IT! I can't imagine how the families of these missing people are feeling! My husband wouldn't let me call into the 'breaking news' and talk to those 'experts'!! If those 'experts' know so darn much, then tell 'em to go find the plane for gosh sakes! I don't mind their theories or opinions when stated as such, but growing tired of it being reported as news, and facts when it isn't. f

I'm beginning to think the plane landed in Malaysia! MANY countries are draining limited resources to help in an investigation that they aren't given facts about! Maybe everyone should pull out, and let them see how they deal with it then. This is beyond frustrating.

EVERY TIME I COME ON THIS THREAD IT IS JUST ONE CRAZY STORY AFTER ANOTHER.

THE ONLY PEOPLE WITHOUT A STORY ARE THE MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT. jmoo

Totally... summed up my thoughts on this today. I'm sticking by my sign off the other day and the sentiments that they have found where it has gone down, its just a matter of "finding" it now. I've still got no theories on how or why it ended up there. None that aren't the stuff of tin foil town anyway - and I try to avoid that territory until the dust has settled and the official story given has more holes than the conspiracy's at least.

Going to be mainly "lurking" for now - also busy launching a new business in the next few weeks so won't be checking the thread as fanatically as I have been - <modsnip>;)

Is it just me or does Hussein sound shaken this time? It sounds to me like he's trying to not cry. I wonder what new things he has learned.... I seriously find his demeanor a bit unsettling

Press conference just starting...... (Sky news)

18500 nautical miles searched yesterday
2 orange objects and a yellow one as yet unidentified
Chinese have seen new pieces
Oz PM has just called a few moments ago, they have spotted something today - 2 objects, one circular, one rectangular
Various countries on their way incl 10 Chinese ships
HMS Echo (UK, come on UK!!) refuelling in Maldives and on way
Turkmenistan confirm no radar sightings
Most recent satellite images from France, pictures sent to Oz search team
100 people interviewed incl pilots families
Confirm wooden pallets were on board
"Search has taken us half way round the world"
Thoughts with families

Sorry a bit jumbled, typed as was watching!!

Thanks!

Course breaking news ain't showing breaking news!

Day 17!

They seem confident something might be found today, these brightly coloured objects have been spotted by an Autralian search plane (not a satellite) and as there are ships nearby they're hopeful it can be picked up.

Though it's night time again there now, yes?

BBC reporter has just asked whether they have any idea whether it was a mechanical problem or pilot action.

The answer was they are not discounting hijack but there's no ransom note, no groups claiming responsibility

Parallel investigations into various theories which he can't comment on as he would be speculating.

Ooh something about the copilot recently took his first 5 flights with a "check co-pilot" and passed all the tests and they had no worries about him. This was his 6th flight. (assume on a 777). Interesting.

Cargo carrying fruit in wooden boxes and 200kg lithium batteries, also some electronic equipment (radios)

Cooperation of all military in both North and South corridors has been very good.

That's all folks!

Just got newsflash on my phone BBC that Australian plane spotted debris also!

Im struggling with believing there was any collosal mechanical emergency or fire because the plane did fly back across land. If there was something like a fire or something then isnt the plane supposed to avoid all land and buildings. Since they were already out to sea then it makes no sense to me to turn back to fly across land in that situation.

Which leads me to believe more that perhaps it was hijacked.

I suppose if the catastrophic failure was not so bad and they thought they could make an airport then maybe that would allow the pilot to go back across land. But then it really wasnt too catastrophic afterall in that case.

BBC reporter has just asked whether they have any idea whether it was a mechanical problem or pilot action.

The answer was they are not discounting hijack but there's no ransom note, no groups claiming responsibility

Parallel investigations into various theories which he can't comment on as he would be speculating.

Ooh something about the copilot recently took his first 5 flights with a "check co-pilot" and passed all the tests and they had no worries about him. This was his 6th flight. (assume on a 777). Interesting.

Cargo carrying fruit in wooden boxes and 200kg lithium batteries, also some electronic equipment (radios)

Cooperation of all military in both North and South corridors has been very good.

That's all folks!

Good point about the hijacking. However if there was a hijacking gone bad and the plane crashed in ocean by mistake then whoever they were working with would no doubt not want to jump up and say we were part of it but we have no plane now to bargain with. Like why get themselves in trouble and bring nations against them without the plane to bargain with.

ETA-Assuming they wanted the plane to land somewhere with the people to bargain with that is. If they wanted to just cause mayhem and murder then I agree that they would probably jump up and claim responsability.

The guardian says the Australian plane has spotted orange and grey green objects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove