Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Malaysia’s unwillingness to release the full cargo manifest from missing Flight MH370 will hamper the search effort
http://mobile.news.com.au/travel/tr...he-search-effort/story-fnizu68q-1226863022091

MALAYSIA’S continuing refusal to share the cargo manifest for Flight MH370 with an Australian-led search and rescue operation will hamper the effort to find the missing aircraft, an aviation expert says.

Strategic Aviation Solutions chairman Neil Hansford said it also suggests Malaysian authorities are not being fully transparent about what the Boeing 777-200ER, which disappeared on March 8 an hour into a journey from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, was carrying.

“To me, there is no reason why they wouldn’t declare the cargo manifest unless you’ve got something to hide,” he said.

The manifest is expected to give the search operation a better idea in identifying objects they spot in the Indian Ocean if they indeed came from the missing plane.

However, the Malaysian authorities to date have refused to release it, insisting the document is with the police who are conducting their own investigation into the cause of the plane’s disappearance.

There's definitely something Malaysia doesn't want the rest of the world to know about. :scared:

The so-called Towed Pinger Locator will be crucial in finding the black box of the missing jetliner if a debris field is established ....

Budde stressed that bringing in the black box detector, which is towed behind a vessel at slow speeds and can pick up "pings" from a black box to a maximum depth of 20,000 feet, was a precautionary measure.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101517931

WSJ Asia ‏@WSJAsia 1h

Continuous rolling waves up to 30 meters high
make search for #MH370 difficult. http://on.wsj.com/1hcY64r pic.twitter.com/MrXvhMLeib

That is almost 100 feet... as high as a 10 STORY building.
I can't even picture that. :scared:

Malaysia’s unwillingness to release the full cargo manifest from missing Flight MH370 will hamper the search effort
http://mobile.news.com.au/travel/tr...he-search-effort/story-fnizu68q-1226863022091

MALAYSIA’S continuing refusal to share the cargo manifest for Flight MH370 with an Australian-led search and rescue operation will hamper the effort to find the missing aircraft, an aviation expert says.

Strategic Aviation Solutions chairman Neil Hansford said it also suggests Malaysian authorities are not being fully transparent about what the Boeing 777-200ER, which disappeared on March 8 an hour into a journey from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, was carrying.

“To me, there is no reason why they wouldn’t declare the cargo manifest unless you’ve got something to hide,” he said.

The manifest is expected to give the search operation a better idea in identifying objects they spot in the Indian Ocean if they indeed came from the missing plane.

However, the Malaysian authorities to date have refused to release it, insisting the document is with the police who are conducting their own investigation into the cause of the plane’s disappearance.

good morning all!

can't believe this :scared::scared::scared:

I found the actual coverage of Indonesia's radar in the area we do know about! This backs up what an Indonesian news article said about how they also monitor the area where Malaysian and Thai radar did see the flight.

staticmap

So, if the Indonesians did not see the flight on their radar at all that night, what does that say about Indonesian radar, lol? Hint: Everybody else saw it there in the Malacca Strait :D

So, imho, scratch off the idea that the Indonesians would have spotted it in their airspace as a reason to discount the southern route. We know they didn't spot it when they should have, and yet we know the plane was there (in/near the Malacca Straight, the last radar sitings).

good morning all!

can't believe this :scared::scared::scared:

Unreal, isn't it? Our combined forces are risking their lives searching for a Malaysian aircraft - not to mention that each and every taxpayer among us is funding the search - and Malaysia won't even tell the combined forces what cargo was on that plane, so that the combined forces can identify significant debris.

I hope that our combined intelligence agencies already know what was on that plane.

WSJ Asia ‏@WSJAsia 1h

Continuous rolling waves up to 30 meters high
make search for #MH370 difficult. http://on.wsj.com/1hcY64r pic.twitter.com/MrXvhMLeib

That is almost 100 feet... as high as a 10 STORY building.
I can't even picture that. :scared:

I read it as Continuous rolling waves up to several meters high in the last paragraph of that link.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/24/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane-up-to-speed/

If the plane had been flying at 12,000 feet, CNN aviation analyst Mark Weiss said, it would have burned more fuel than it would at a higher altitude, which could mean projections about where it ended up are off base.
"I don't know that we're necessarily searching in the right place," CNN aviation analyst Miles O'Brien said. "Seeing some wooden pallets floating in the southern sea is not what I would call evidence of an aircraft. So, I think it's quite possible that it could be in another place entirely, and maybe the search needs to be re-evaluated."

I found the actual coverage of Indonesia's radar in the area we do know about! This backs up what an Indonesian news article said about how they also monitor the area where Malaysian and Thai radar did see the flight.

staticmap

So, if the Indonesians did not see the flight on their radar at all that night, what does that say about Indonesian radar, lol? Hint: Everybody else saw it there in the Malacca Strait :D

So, imho, scratch off the idea that the Indonesians would have spotted it in their airspace as a reason to discount the southern route. We know they didn't spot it when they should have, and yet we know the plane was there (in/near the Malacca Straight, the last radar sitings).

Umm, switched off at night for cost reasons perhaps? Or not working and they don't want to say that.

In light of all that choppiness:

Tiepos said:
Thank you. I think this might be one area where the Malaysians haven’t backtracked at all. It’s been the Americans who have insisted all along that the new route was entered before ACARS was disabled.

Regarding all of this “gliding” business - please, someone correct me if I’m wrong, but an un-piloted plane isn’t going to smoothly glide on its own, is it?

The oft-cited cases of a plane gliding in for a water landing, whether there were survivors or not, involved a pilot actively working the controls to control descent, yes?

and

I'm thinking if it went into the ocean and was fairly deep, not everything would breakaway immediately. That depending on where the plane landed it might continue to break apart releasing floatable items that make their way to the surface. This could account for the differences in their locations. jmo

Found this tonight:

An aviation expert said most new-generation aeroplanes would continue to glide, even after all the plane's fuel reserves had been exhausted.
"All the aeroplanes glide," Professor Jason Middleton, from the School of Aviation at the University of NSW, said.
"They'll go 10 (kilometres) along for every one down."
In other words, if flight MH370 ran out of fuel somewhere over the Indian Ocean at a cruising altitude of around 10km, it could have glided for 100km without fuel in the tanks or a conscious pilot in the cockpit.

In such a "ghost flight" scenario, the final descent into the ocean would depend largely on the weather, Professor Middleton said.
Even with the best pilots, fully alert, the conditions in the Indian Ocean would guarantee a messy crash into the waves in which the plane would likely cartwheel and break apart, he said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/mh37...out-of-fuel-20140321-358jo.html#ixzz2wraNJ6EN

Great map! But...Indonesia might not have spotted it for a different reason, still. It may not have been incompetence--or it may have been a combination of that and something else. Advanced radar-blocking devices might have been in play by the time the plane reached Indonesian (or anyone else's beyond Malaysian/Thai) airspace. If that was used, the plane could've still flown through anyone's airspace for all we know--north or south.

Two weeks plus and the Malaysians are still not being truthful and upfront with all that they know! How can anyone continue to help them as they are not being forthright?! The passengers are most likely dead, so where does this search stop when the home country is hiding information??

Are the Malaysians part of this game and wanting people to think the other side is the side causing trouble - the Ibrahim side? Major problems in this country!

smh.com.au ‏@smh 19m

The oldest #MH370 passenger 'cheated death six times'. http://ow.ly/uT1hJ

The distinguished Chinese artist and calligrapher even wrote an essay on the topic, which he published on his website.

“After having escaped death several times, I enjoy and treasure life even more,’’ he wrote.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing...h-six-times-20140324-hvm93.html#ixzz2wrlGSFzx

Seven is the perfect number...maybe he'll cheat it a 7th time, too. We can yet hope and pray.

:waiting:

I've followed along when I've had the time and you can't thump your fingers any harder wanting one complete reports out of this area. I truely understand.

To me it sounds like there might be a country that allowed this plane to land. Other times I follow tomrod and search for it. There is so much confusion who the heck knows?

Hey Steely Dan. xoxo :seeya:

I'm with you. We are being alternately misinformed, lied to, and/or kept in the dark for one or multiple dubious agendas. I'm done with being yanked and will tune in when they post real news.

(And if they want me to read it, they better not head it with BREAKING NEWS. Seriously.)

YUP. CONFLICTING agendas. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member