Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beijing: Chinese aircrew have spotted "suspicious objects" in the southern Indian Ocean in the search for vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, the official Xinhua news agency says.
It gave no immediate further details, but an earlier Xinhua report said a Chinese military plane set off early on Monday from Perth to seek "suspicious debris" floating in the remote waters captured by satellite imagery.
More to come.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing...find-debris-20140324-hvm9a.html#ixzz2wqq1P4CP

Wonder how far away the nearest boat is? White and rectangular sounds promising.

CNN is reporting now that one of the Chinese plane crews reported seeing "suspicous objects."

Do we know for certain that the plane went to 12,000 feet? I am just so confused about what is fact and what is not.

In a nutshell, absolutely not.

After I watched Don on CNN talk about the 12000 feet all day, he then asks one of his experts how reliable this 12000 feet thing is and all the experts start to look at each other as they realize the information is suspect and they all say that primary radar is horrible at trying to predict height and they would have to talk to whoever provided that and understand what radar images they were looking at to determine that.

So after talking all day about it as like it was a fact they all realized it could be BS. It was incredible. Which is why I am so suspect of anything I hear anymore about this case.

The only breaking news I want to hear is when they find the actual plane and reach out and grab some parts.

I dont want to hear about anymore stinking radar or satellite images. LOL

Most, most respectfully Woe ~
We do this because of the thing that has been ingrained/pounded into us: innocent until proven guilty.

And so we don't repeat the Richard Jewell horror from the 1996 Summer Olympics.

I think everyone is trying to keep an open mind here ~ both ways. The questioning by proper authorities continues here but it seems right to me that the talking heads reign in their aggressiveness with their accusations until they have more facts.

I nearly choked upon reading your first line.
Did you post on the Anthony case, the Elvis case, the Bobo case, the Lockhart case?
Have you read or posted prior to the verdict being read at a trial? Did you happen to read during the Arias trial?

These threads have been mild compared to some of those. I rest my case.

I'll admit there are cases when I believe strongly that the arrested suspect is guilty before the trial even begins (such as Pistorius right now, Bashara coming up and the lesser known Kustok trial that just finished, two hours jury returned "guilty".)
This case isn't one of those. It is far from clear what's happened imo. Discussion doesn't equate to accusation imo.

'WHITE, SQUARE SUSPICIOUS OBJECTS' SPOTTED IN OCEAN
Chinese aircrew have spotted "suspicious objects'" in the southern Indian Ocean in the search for vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, the country's official Xinhua news agency has said.
The “white and square” objects were spotted by searchers aboard a Chinese Ilyushin-76 plane, it said.
“The crew has reported the coordinates - 95.1113 degrees east and 42.5453 south - to the Australian command centre as well as Chinese icebreaker Xuelong, which is en route to the sea area,” the report added.
An earlier Xinhua report said a Chinese military plane set off early Monday from Perth to seek "suspicious debris'" floating in the remote waters captured by satellite imagery.
Chinese passengers comprised two-thirds of the 239 people aboard Flight MH370, which disappeared from civilian radar 16 days ago, nearly an hour after taking off from Kuala Lumpur for Beijing.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...he-search-effort/story-fnizu68q-1226863022091

The crew of a Chinese search plane has spotted "suspicious objects" floating in the southern Indian Ocean on Monday while searching for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 off Australia, according to official news agency Xinhua.
The crew has reported the coordinates to the Australian command centre as well as Chinese icebreaker Xuelong, which is en-route to the sea area. Reports indicate the floating objects include "white and rectangular" items.
The Chinese Air Force Ilyushin Il-76 plane took off on Monday morning from RAAF Base Pearce, in the first Chinese air search operation since two of its military aircraft arrived in Perth on Saturday.At the request of the Australian air force, one Australian pilot was on board the Chinese plane to join the search, Xinhua reported.
Advertisement
The focus of the multinational search has shifted to the southern Indian Ocean after Australia said Thursday that satellite imagery identified suspicious debris that might be linked to the missing plane in waters some 2400 km from Perth.
China and France have since released further satellite imagery over the weekend showing suspicious objects in the same region which could be linked to the missing Malaysia Airlines flight.
The plane, which went missing on March 8, had 239 passenger and crew onboard, including six Australians.
The United States Navy earlier announced it would send a state-of-the-art black box finder to the search area.
The Navy's Pacific Command, based in the Philippines, is moving the sophisticated equipment into the area "as a precautionary measure in case a debris field is located".
The "Towed Pinger Locator 25" is a hyper-sensitive hydrophone that the Navy claims can locate black boxes on commercial aircraft down to a maximum depth of 6000 metres anywhere in the world.
The locator, which is towed behind a vessel at slow speeds, carries a passive listening device for detecting pingers on black boxes that automatically transmit an acoustic pulse. The pulse only lasts for 30 days.
"This movement is simply a prudent effort to preposition equipment and trained personnel closer to the search area so that if debris is found we will be able to respond as quickly as possible since the battery life of the black box's pinger is limited," said Commander Chris Budde from US Seventh Fleet Operations.
If found, the acoustic signal of the pinger is transmitted up the cable and is presented audibly. The operator monitors the greatest signal strength and records the navigation coordinates. This procedure is repeated on multiple track lines until the final position is triangulated.
More to come

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing...find-debris-20140324-hvm9a.html#ixzz2wqsh3d3z

Has it been released....or do we know THE SEATING LIST/DOCKET inside where everyone was sitting on this flight??

Where were those 2 Iranian guys sitting? Close to front? Close to Each other?

I kinda find this funny that this has not been released or talked about -- as you think this would be very important too.

Wandering minds WANT to know this info!!!!!!!!!

Scales-02-june.gif

Hatfield, I was about to talk about satellite and radar again, lol! I'll give you a head's up so you can beat your head against something if that helps :)

My biggest problem is not having time to read every post. The ones I keep seeing about old info don't cover new questions I had (and brought up, but in long posts) and searching a thread can be really tough :( I did read the surrounding pages, but no dice except for a discussion from you, actually :D Thanks!

The format is so hard for me with discussion coming in over so many hours, y'all know? Y'all just yell at me if I'm bringing up stuff cleared up before!

What is your hypothesis, AuburnSchnauzer?

I've been trying to provide y'all links on who the Captain of the Ship was but since not allowed to Sleuth here on the "crew", they were rejected. The Captain had a thing against his gov't and evidently separated from his family hours before taking off on this flight. As soon as I heard about where the plane went down, I immediately thought about the depth of the water. There you go.

:seeya:

Has it been released....or do we know THE SEATING LIST/DOCKET inside where everyone was sitting on this flight??

Where were those 2 Iranian guys sitting? Close to front? Close to Each other?

I kinda find this funny that this has not been released or talked about -- as you think this would be very important too.

Wandering minds WANT to know this info!!!!!!!!!

Scales-02-june.gif

You are referring to the two people with fake passports? Is that who you are focusing on? Just curious.

Hatfield, I was about to talk about satellite and radar again, lol! I'll give you a head's up so you can beat your head against something if that helps :)

My biggest problem is not having time to read every post. The ones I keep seeing about old info don't cover new questions I had (and brought up, but in long posts) and searching a thread can be really tough :( I did read the surrounding pages, but no dice except for a discussion from you, actually :D Thanks!

The format is so hard for me with discussion coming in over so many hours, y'all know? Y'all just yell at me if I'm bringing up stuff cleared up before!

You are fine. I was just venting at the news people. LOL

We can talk here about whatever we want. I realize we dont have much to go on and so radar and satellite images is one of the huge topics we probably have to talk to about.

I've been trying to provide y'all links on who the Captain of the Ship was but since not allowed to Sleuth here on the "crew", they were rejected. The Captain had a thing against his gov't and evidently separated from his family hours before taking off on this flight. As soon as I heard about where the plane went down, I immediately thought about the depth of the water. There you go.

:seeya:

I have a hypothetical that involves the pilot, definitely. All of my hypotheticals on cases are purely brainstorming because obviously we don't know these people. I've posted back and forth with someone who was a suspect in one of my hypotheses, lol (a verified insider). It happens.

I can say that politically this Malaysian government would not take any kind of quack to be an activist against it. It is well known that it has gone more toward totalitarianism than pleases citizens and folks in general in modern times. That's just kind of a socio-political fact. If someone was working against those rulers, it doesn't mean he/she was a madman.

For those of you that are unaware of the 30-40 waves in the Indian Ocean. Things move fast - especially floating items.

'WHITE, SQUARE SUSPICIOUS OBJECTS' SPOTTED IN OCEAN
Chinese aircrew have spotted "suspicious objects'" in the southern Indian Ocean in the search for vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, the country's official Xinhua news agency has said.
The “white and square” objects were spotted by searchers aboard a Chinese Ilyushin-76 plane, it said.
“The crew has reported the coordinates - 95.1113 degrees east and 42.5453 south - to the Australian command centre as well as Chinese icebreaker Xuelong, which is en route to the sea area,” the report added.
An earlier Xinhua report said a Chinese military plane set off early Monday from Perth to seek "suspicious debris'" floating in the remote waters captured by satellite imagery.
Chinese passengers comprised two-thirds of the 239 people aboard Flight MH370, which disappeared from civilian radar 16 days ago, nearly an hour after taking off from Kuala Lumpur for Beijing.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...he-search-effort/story-fnizu68q-1226863022091

I hope they were able to throw out a marker bouyee. Just having coordinates is not good enough because the debris moves with the currents but if they throw out a marker bouyee when they spot it then the ships could find that debris they spotted because it would float along with the debris.

Most search planes should have marker bouyees on board.

I sure hope that plane threw out a marker boyee. Please Please LOL

Please let this not be like the wooden pallet. LOL Throw out a marker boyuee LOL

You are referring to the two people with fake passports? Is that who you are focusing on? Just curious.

Yes --Just would like to know
.....you think that would have been released -- Thats all.

Might the Pilots known them, or not, or part of this.....might they have over taken the Pilots?

Police-01-june.gif

I have a hypothetical that involves the pilot, definitely. All of my hypotheticals on cases are purely brainstorming because obviously we don't know these people. I've posted back and forth with someone who was a suspect in one of my hypotheses, lol (a verified insider). It happens.

I can say that politically this Malaysian government would not take any kind of quack to be an activist against it. It is well known that it has gone more toward totalitarianism than pleases citizens and folks in general in modern times. That's just kind of a socio-political fact. If someone was working against those rulers, it doesn't mean he/she was a madman.

I greatly appreciate your opinion and thoughts. We are all entitled to our opinions and thoughts. :seeya:

There is only one known FACT- the plane with all aboard is missing.

EVERYTHING else is speculation period.

But if you think the US is deploying all the resources it is in the location it is based on what Malaysian authorities are saying you're naïve- We have intel- trust me and likely much of it has come from Boeing & RR.

I'm inclined to agree. If Boeing and/or Rolls Royce have the ability to collect data on their planes and parts I think they would be doing it. It wouldn't matter if MA didn't subscribe to some optional service. When an accident occurs, the manufacturers want to cover their butts. They can do that by collecting data on the equipment. But they probably don't want to draw attention to that.

Just would like to know
.....you think that would have been released -- Thats all.

Police-01-june.gif

I totally agree that it would be curious to know where those 2 were seated. Since the friend said they left his car separately on purpose then they may have got seats sitting apart but it would be interesting to know if they were within hand signals viewing of each other.

Them being possible hijackers is still one of the theories that is possible IMO

In a nutshell, absolutely not.

After I watched Don on CNN talk about the 12000 feet all day, he then asks one of his experts how reliable this 12000 feet thing is and all the experts start to look at each other as they realize the information is suspect and they all say that primary radar is horrible at trying to predict height and they would have to talk to whoever provided that and understand what radar images they were looking at to determine that.

So after talking all day about it as like it was a fact they all realized it could be BS. It was incredible. Which is why I am so suspect of anything I hear anymore about this case.

The only breaking news I want to hear is when they find the actual plane and reach out and grab some parts.

I dont want to hear about anymore stinking radar or satellite images. LOL

I'm with you. We are being alternately misinformed, lied to, and/or kept in the dark for one or multiple dubious agendas. I'm done with being yanked and will tune in when they post real news.

(And if they want me to read it, they better not head it with BREAKING NEWS. Seriously.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove