Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like SOMEONE had to be alive long enough to program autopilot to head south after the Malacca straits. If there was an emergency, wouldn't they have headed for the closest runway? I just hate the thought that Shah did this. I hope it's not true. JMO

Oh for goodness sake will someone take Wolf Blitzer out to the middle of the Indian Ocean and drop him in a life boat so he can finally understand how vast it is and how high the swells are...

Honestly if he asks one more time why it is taking so long to get debris I think my head will pop.

Oh for goodness sake will someone take Wolf Blitzer out to the middle of the Indian Ocean and drop him in a life boat so he can finally understand how vast it is and how high the swells are...

Honestly if he asks one more time why it is taking so long to get debris I think my head will pop.

Agree. Why doesn't he help people understand this? It is like trying to find a hair in a swimming pool... it is not easy.

Yeah - if this was suicide, it should be referred to as a murder-suicide (unless you argue he was too mentally disturbed to form the intent to murder), but it wouldn't necessarily be terrorism (for example, if attributed to family problems). But really, it's hard to reconstruct someone's mindset, or even prove pilot suicide. I hope that's not the cause for many reasons, but mostly because if it is, no one will ever know what really happened.

In some ways I feel the same, that "pilot suicide" isnt what this ends up being. Families always want to know "why." And there really wont be any answer to that question; not that makes any sense anyway.

Agree. Why doesn't he help people understand this? It is like trying to find a hair in a swimming pool... it is not easy.

My husband did 2 WestPacs in that area, I've seen pictures of the sea and heard stories about 30/40 feet swells.
People just don't understand they aren't watching a Hollywood production with a nice tidy ending.

I have honestly spent too much time with CNN this past 17 days and it is a shame that Wolf and other anchors don't watch their own network reports- so many experts early on questioned the 45 thousand feet thing and then the 12 thousand as well. They report things but then fail to correct the errors as they are exposed. :banghead:

There is no doubt the ocean is very vast. But if they dropped marker buyoes like I was hoping they would when the planes spotted anything the past couple days, then there is no excuse they cannot go right to it since the marker bouyes would float with the debris. I heard the marker bouyes had a GPS locator on them.

So why in the world cant they hone on on the stuff they should have marked. This I dont understand.

If I considered this deliberate action by the pilot or pilots, despite being mystified as to the reasons why, imo "pilot suicide" is such a bizarre term, particularly in this case - shouldn't we refer to it as something more like mass murder for attention to a "cause"?
When terrorists crashed into towers it wasn't suicide, it was terrorism and mass murder...

I hear you , but so far, the only "cause" that can be attached to Shah is his peaceful protesting of the corrupt government. So far....... Deliberately killing multi-national passengers is really rash, to say the least. US seems to be pushing Malaysia to deeply investigate him, so maybe they know more than they are telling us. Very sad. JMO

There is no doubt the ocean is very vast. But if they dropped marker buyoes like I was hoping they would when the planes spotted anything the past couple days, then there is no excuse they cannot go right to it since the marker bouyes would float with the debris. I heard the marker bouyes had a GPS locator on them.

So why in the world cant they hone on on the stuff they should have marked. This I dont understand.

it takes Time for ships to get there. and the planes are just now taking off.
They don't fly at night and they have to work with the weather.

Good points. The fact that they've make such a bold statement that the debris seen on satellite is indeed Flight 370, they will definitely have to find this proof.

No excuses will be acceptable since they have said this without conclusive proof.

I hear you , but so far, the only "cause" that can be attached to Shah is his peaceful protesting of the corrupt government. So far....... Deliberately killing multi-national passengers is really rash, to say the least. US seems to be pushing Malaysia to deeply investigate him, so maybe they know more than they are telling us. Very sad. JMO

Just jumping off your post cady, not directed at you.

I don't think the US is pushing Malaysia to deeply investigate the pilot.

I think that every time a commercial aircraft crashes the pilot, co-pilot, crew and all passengers are deeply investigated. Just standard procedure, and a must.

Just so everyone understands that these investigations are not pointing fingers or trying to assign blame. This is normal.

good evening all
I am not sure what is going on..
I saw a bit of the news today during break...and the Malaysian govt has told the families the plane went into the ocean and all are dead....have they located the plane if debris? this was not mentioned in the headlines?

I know you were asking another poster, but since I posted a linked tweet about it a few days ago I thought I'd jump in--the link is a couple threads back; here's one I just found from Googling (if this hasn't been found yet):

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...ts-in-mh370-pilots-computers-us-officials-say

The simulator is with the FBI. More data was deleted than originally thought and at later dates as well.
The FBI probably won't release results unless they determine the data deleted is totally unrelated to the missing plane.
I'll wait for the FBI's next move. Plus, I've noticed an increased interest mounting in investigating pilot Shah as they are now interrogating his wife.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-airlines-plane-mh370-captains-wife-faces-interrogation-1441602

Nobody has to try to convince me but I don't like to see falsities being put forth on these threads either.

There is no reason I want Captain Shah found complicit in bringing this plane down. Yet, if he was, the truth needs to unfold. The investigation hasn't moved past him yet.

I have got a horrible feeling the plane will never be found, I hope I am wrong. But even if this latest debris turns out to be from 370 it has been floating for over 2 weeks, the main wreckage could be hundreds of miles away.

Hopefully the oceanographers will be able to work backwards and locate it, but as someone said in a previous post - it's like finding a needle in a haystack,they just can't find the haystack.

I have to believe he understands it fine, and CNN has advised him to keep taking advantage of all the ignorant people who fall for it. I'm shocked to see how many people don't understand how big the ocean is, though, so maybe even journalists don't get it. You can't just "look" for something in the ocean, even from the air - it's just endless. Think of how many bodies and items of evidence have never been recovered on U.S. soil, even though we have far better abilities to search online - now imagine it in the ocean. People keep asking how we could lose a plane - I don't see them asking how we lose serial killers or bodies or other things that evade detection. The difference seems to be that people expect planes to be tracked more than other things. They are. The tracking systems were turned off.

The media's behavior has been inexcusably atrocious. IMO, it's just as bad as a restricted press - both result in a totally misled public.

ETA: I believe they know this is the plane - I can't believe they would prematurely announce it after all this time and other governments wouldn't issue a correction. The only way I would possibly believe this isn't true is if it was a diversion for some other operation, but I don't think they'd go that far as part of a tactical plan - too hard on the families.

it takes Time for ships to get there. and the planes are just now taking off.
They don't fly at night and they have to work with the weather.

Yep, it takes 4 hours to fly there from Perth, then they only have 2 hours of searching time (re: fuel) then it's back to base.

My husband did 2 WestPacs in that area, I've seen pictures of the sea and heard stories about 30/40 feet swells.
People just don't understand they aren't watching a Hollywood production with a nice tidy ending.

I have honestly spent too much time with CNN this past 17 days and it is a shame that Wolf and other anchors don't watch their own network reports- so many experts early on questioned the 45 thousand feet thing and then the 12 thousand as well. They report things but then fail to correct the errors as they are exposed. :banghead:

LOL I think Wolf thinks that WE are dumb, and doesn't realize that it's HIM.

This sort of thing has happened before. Here is an example of a full load of people (over 200 people) shot down not too long ago because Russia "thought" they were spies.

http://articles.latimes.com/1998/jan/23/news/mn-11338

I remember this well. They didn't think the people on board were spies. They thought the plane was a being used as a photography spy.

I no longer have an opinion on this, but in the name of open mindedness and just for arguments sake, if that was the US, what would we have done? I mean the plane was off course on a known "no-fly" path.

good evening all
I am not sure what is going on..
I saw a bit of the news today during break...and the Malaysian govt has told the families the plane went into the ocean and all are dead....have they located the plane if debris? this was not mentioned in the headlines?

The UK have been analysing "ping" data and have concluded the plane must have gone south and must have run out of fuel somewhere over the ocean.

There has been debris spotted by search planes (the first "naked eye" sightings as opposed to satellite ones) and ships are en route to pluck it from the water, as far as I know nothing has been confirmed as yet.

But yeah, the Malay PM has confirmed there are no survivors and that the plane ditched in the ocean, somehow/somewhere.

So now Malaysia is saying that everyone on board died in a crash. The plane crashed in the Southern Indian Ocean. The searchers are expected to have their hands on what could be a piece of wreckage today. Anything else I'm missing?

Personally I don't find the clearing of data on his simulator unusual I delete stuff on my computer all the time, but given the circumstances I think it is the right thing to retrieve the data. The turning off of two different transponders is reason enough to make both pilots suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en