Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are some light blue and some dark blue?
Do you (or anyone else) know?

If this hasn't already been said as I am still a few pages behind in my catch up, the dark blue people are the ones that they have identified something else other than nationality in that graphic, eg youngest person, 20 Freescale employees, the named New Zealand man, group of Chinese artists. The light blue people are only identified by nationality and no extra info about them.

Indeed. A second opinion is needed. Maybe it costs alot of money to hire other "experts" from different nations? Maybe this is why things are moving along as they are. :bang:

I'd think the FBI would do it for free :winko:

I apologize if this has already been addressed but my thoughts on the deleted files on home aviation rig at the Pilot's home. I've been in the hospital a couple of days so have not been able to read all the threads.

I'm a die hard gamer so deleting the files does not seem so nefarious to me as I will attempt to layout below. Deleting certain files is usual and customary if you have a little programming knowledge OR someone patient enough to read the gaming forums and then make adjustments in your games with a little fear the first time LOL. One such adjustment being deleting files which will regenerate the next time you start your game.

I always delete my cache files upon exiting my game, then run ccleaner.com, then do a manual Restart of my computer before shutting it down. This way I am ready to play as soon as I lift the lid on my Macbook and start my game.

To start with, I read the below article concerning the flight games Pilot Zaharie was playing on his home rig where the names of the 3 Flight Simulator games were named.

<snip>

Then I googled each game name along with "+ delete cache files". Below are the links to what I found and just like with my game, which is a Simulator game produced by Electronic Arts in combination with Maxis Games, there is an easy explanation as I thought there would be, for deleting files before or after playing the games, all 3 of the games.

I have to delete 4 files on my game each time it is played or I get "Lag or Stuttering" because is is such a massive memory (or RAM) hog. The same is described in the 3 links below for each of Zaharie's Flight Simulator games.

One last thought ~~ It is not unusual for a gamer to have two or more screens hooked up to his/her gaming rig.

:getwell:

I do not believing "deleting" cached files on on a home FS raised any flags for me.

Thanks for the resourceful info! Glad to see you back with us.

I apologize if this has already been addressed but my thoughts on the deleted files on home aviation rig at the Pilot's home. I've been in the hospital a couple of days so have not been able to read all the threads.

BBM

heartgif-26.gif
Hugs from Me -- Hope all is Okay. We missed you!!

So it's definitely 7-8 hours out of the way, excluding drifting? I didn't see that confirmed, but I know it seems to have gone a long way.

If that's true, I agree that a fire would not have burned that long without taking out the plane, but I wonder if it's possible one started, smoke asphyxiated most or all of the people, and then it burned out/was extinguished. Smoke gets people a lot faster than fire.

If it flew that long, I definitely think decompression, but it's all so confusing. Very bizarre way to commit suicide, and I can't picture a botched hijacking scenario that goes with that very well. And it doesn't explain the tracking device issue, unless the decompression managed to damage all the systems without bringing down the plane.

BBM ~
"In both cases, only one engine shut down, and the twin-engine 777 is able to continue flight with the remaining engine.

"You don't have a fire, you don't have an explosion," when the gearbox fails, said Rick Kennedy, a GE spokesman."

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/15/us-ge-boeing-engines-idUSBRE94E1CX20130515

:getwell:

I do not believing "deleting" cached files on on a home FS raised any flags for me.

Thanks for the resourceful info! Glad to see you back with us.

Thanks Elle, I feel better already, got to spend 2 days with my daughter and grandson! :loveyou: Glad to be back... and I came back with a HUGE post, huh!

It's the newspapers and MSM, also Malaysia government that is making it out to be something horrible that he deleted those files. It's nothing though, de nada! :scared: I just get so upset at the MSM for making something out of nothing and possibly ruining the name of a good man.

So it's definitely 7-8 hours out of the way, excluding drifting? I didn't see that confirmed, but I know it seems to have gone a long way.

If that's true, I agree that a fire would not have burned that long without taking out the plane, but I wonder if it's possible one started, smoke asphyxiated most or all of the people, and then it burned out/was extinguished. Smoke gets people a lot faster than fire.

If it flew that long, I definitely think decompression, but it's all so confusing. Very bizarre way to commit suicide, and I can't picture a botched hijacking scenario that goes with that very well. And it doesn't explain the tracking device issue, unless the decompression managed to damage all the systems without bringing down the plane.

The 7-8 hours is excluding drifting, yes. I do know that the area of suspected debris is/was in the satellite pings/arc. I don't think the pings included drifting, but I could be wrong!

Decompression makes the most sense, but again, it doesn't explain the loss of communications/tracking. More than one thing must have happened to this plane.

Indeed. A second opinion is needed. Maybe it costs alot of money to hire other "experts" from different nations? Maybe this is why things are moving along as they are. :bang:

Money. And IMO this is why the Malay government dashed the hopes of all those family members.... Get them out of the hotels and not have to pay for them anymore. Shameless I say!

bbm

Let me just say that I am verrrrrrryyyyyyy unsure as to whether Malaysia is telling the truth about whether it was actually the co-pilot who said "all right, good night," the last communication.

Malaysian officials are saying they have verified that it's the co-pilot. No independent source has confirmed it.

These are the same people that gave us a doctored-up photo of the Iranian man, with his legs cut off the image and the other man's legs pasted on, and claim that it's just a "photocopy" error.

I saw the copy of the supposed transcript on the Telegraph, and I posted that IMO, it could be that that was NOT the co-pilot who said "all right, good night." In every other response to an instruction he was given by ATC, he would reply with "copy that" in some part of his answer, to show that he understood them.

His last answer, "all right, good night" was in response to an instruciton by ATC, yet he did not include "copy that" in it.

JMO.

I agree...Very early on I said I will believe their story when I believe the BS stories
about 9/11 -- Boston -- or Bin Laden....OR JFK & LBK for that matter.
Some know the truth, but we will not.

Sadly now they are looking for a black box. cant find a plane, cant find 239 people
and they are going to find a black box? SCRATCHING MY HEAD.
SURE....:blushing:

Race is on to find Malaysia airliner's black boxes
http://news.msn.com/world/race-is-on-to-find-malaysia-airliners-black-boxes

Money. And IMO this is why the Malay government dashed the hopes of all those family members.... Get them out of the hotels and not have to pay for them anymore. Shameless I say!

IMO the announcement was based on findings from other countries, wasn't it? I really don't believe it was to get them out of hotels. They will be flying them to AU soon and putting them up there, IMO.

The Canadian male is an odd mix. :waitasec:

Indian-born Canadian, working for a US firm in Beijing.

I don't find it that odd. He could have been transferred to this US firm from Canada. Happens a lot on the business world. People get transferred all the time.

Caught up now. I think last evening's announcement that it is beyond reasonable doubt that the plane crashed into the Southern Indian Ocean has been timed just prior to the expected arrival of the HMAS Success to pick up the debris that was sighted yesterday. I think they are pretty sure what that debris is and they would have photographed it and studied it.
That's not now going to happen today because of the bad weather.
I think the finding of some identifiable wreckage is needed for the families to enable them to accept what they were told last night. Until then, they have little tangible evidence they can see with their own eyes.

I am sure they will find wreckage, if it's been floating for 2 weeks now, it will likely float for a bit longer and there are lots of "assets" looking for it and more on the way.

What I don't like the chances of is finding the sunken wreckage and the black box. They will be very lucky to ever find it I think.

BBM ~
"In both cases, only one engine shut down, and the twin-engine 777 is able to continue flight with the remaining engine.

"You don't have a fire, you don't have an explosion," when the gearbox fails, said Rick Kennedy, a GE spokesman."

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/15/us-ge-boeing-engines-idUSBRE94E1CX20130515

Confused what this has to do with what I posted - I didn't mention anything about a gearbox or engine.

As for passenger rights, everyone flies with stuff that can start fires. Laptops, cell phones, fuel and electricity, etc. Stuff that frequently causes fires is already banned. Cargo holds are made to be fire resistant. Impossible to eliminate all risk. If there was a fire, multiple things must have gone wrong at once.

MH360-flight-satellite-729px-620x349.jpg

"However the Classic Aero system still sent hourly &#8216;pings&#8217; back to Inmarsat&#8217;s satellite for at least five hours after the aircraft left Malaysian airspace, the company discovered.
These pings contained no data &#8211; they were just a simple &#8216;hello&#8217; to keep the link open &#8211; however their timing and frequency contained hidden mathematical clues.

The company looked at the &#8216;Doppler effect&#8217; &#8211; tiny changes in the frequency of the ping signal, caused by the relative movement of the satellite and the plane (the Doppler effect is the reason why, for example, police sirens are a different pitch or frequency depending on whether they are travelling toward you or away from you)."

http://www.smh.com.au/world/mh370-s...ne-was-lost-20140325-hvme8.html#ixzz2wvz19mBG

Yes, I am not thrilled with Malaysia, and doesn't seem like the loved ones are either.

I believe you cannot grieve until you have acceptance and closure.

IMO the announcement was based on findings from other countries, wasn't it? I really don't believe it was to get them out of hotels. They will be flying them to AU soon and putting them up there, IMO.

The British fellow in charge of determining air disasters in Europe was on CNN several times today and said that he in NO way told the Malay government what they told the families today. He said we cannot be sure of the fate of those 239 people without the plane and the black boxes, not to mention bodies if possible... real proof which we do not have now.

THANKS I did not realize that the ships were not in the vicinity of already-spotted debris. I have no clue how long a Heli can travel but if the ships are within reasonable distance, why can't Heli's check on the debris. LOL glad I'm not responsible for managing searches. JMO

Helicopters don't fly in bad weather do they?

has it been mentioned which way the current is flowing? are the spotted objects getting further away from Australia? the South Indian ocean is so vast and remote

Agree. This could have equally been a case where pilot and copilot were instructed to do xyz and fly to xyz and instead of doing the latter, they have saved many more from harm. I think the pilot might be the type to say, "not with my plane".

hmmm? so where did he take them? a huge plane is not that easy to hide.
but there are huge caves in Afghanistan real big... anyone go there to look?
NO... is that plane the next arsenal? Maybe.
When a plane goes of radar for many hours before it is notices.
SOME KNEW ABOUT IT!!!

Confused what this has to do with what I posted - I didn't mention anything about a gearbox or engine.

As for passenger rights, everyone flies with stuff that can start fires. Laptops, cell phones, fuel and electricity, etc. Stuff that frequently causes fires is already banned. Cargo holds are made to be fire resistant. Impossible to eliminate all risk. If there was a fire, multiple things must have gone wrong at once.

I just added that the issue on this 777's circumstances are unknown.

IMO, that is scary if the manufacturer does not know what could happen if part fails.

I was adding to your comment about catching fire, and being extinguished, but still deadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove