Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the dark blue are male and light blue female? Just guessing based on the fact the 2 pilots and the 2 photoshopped men are dark blue, plus all the businessmen (stereotype I know!).

I thought that too until I looked. The couples on vacay are all dark blue also.

Dark blue are the ones they are identifying and light blue they haven't yet.

Reading now that they have suspend the search for today do to weather and that the AU ship is withdrawing to wait for it to change.

I am relieved about this. I have such a horrible feeling about potential casualties resulting from this search. I have the utmost respect for the ocean, and would have to be sedated and thrown down below deck to stop my hysteria if I faced those ocean conditions on a ship. Forget an airplane. They have nowhere to land! Those seas are treacherous. I hope they are very conservative with their search conditions. I don't want to see anyone die while attempting to find wreckage.

Me, too.

And that's why I find the 'assumption' that the pilot must have been the one to ditch this plane in the ocean (murder-suicide) so galling to actually be putting in print already (eg. The Telegraph).

Investigators haven't even gotten definitive debris or remains from the S Indian Ocean yet. They haven't found the mysterious woman caller yet (that we know of); there are still unknowns out there--is this another lousy media maneuver just to be the first on the 'story'?

I fear journalism is dead.

Agree. This could have equally been a case where pilot and copilot were instructed to do xyz and fly to xyz and instead of doing the latter, they have saved many more from harm. I think the pilot might be the type to say, "not with my plane".

So now Malaysia is saying that everyone on board died in a crash. The plane crashed in the Southern Indian Ocean. The searchers are expected to have their hands on what could be a piece of wreckage today. Anything else I'm missing?

*BBM*

Possibly some brain cells and memory, from doing this :banghead:

That is, if you are like the rest of us still trying to make sense of all this :tantrum:

You all are better at sleuthing than me but the young man that drove the two Iranians to the airport said that first one exited his vehicle and went into the airport and then the second one went in about 10 or 15 minutes later.

Curious.

I still don't think the Iranians are the key to this puzzle.

I's like to see some CCTV from KL airport. Is there any information out that these 2 knew each other? Or are we just assuming they did?

I won't be surprised if the press conference scheduled is cancelled.

I wish there was some way helicopters could be on carriers to retrieve what is reported by other aircraft. Forgive me, as I know nothing about the logistics, except this appears to be one big bad a$$ ocean!

:seeya: BBM~ When is this scheduled at? KL time. TIA.

Anyone recall, if it is known, what altitude the plane was at when they transmitted "alright, good night"? Were they at 35000' just before the turn? TIA.

I think both pilots should be/have been investigated. However, I think they are unlikely suspects and don't see the media asking about other possible suspects. I also think so much suspicion being put on the pilot to the point of claiming he committed a suicide/murder, especially at this point, is a not appropriate.... they've already even had the FBI look over his flight simulator and I'm not sure why any info was released on deleted files and such (then run with by the media). I delete files all the time. In general, I think they could look at other angles as I have mentioned regarding the pilot also.

But what about the passengers or crew or anyone who came in contact or had access to the airplane instead of being obsessed with the Captain to the exclusion of most else.

Good point and you said it better than I could. ITA.

I think one reason the pilots keep getting mentioned in the media (to the exclusion of others), is because those are the only people they've relaly been given any information on, by Malaysian officials. Well, scratch that, b/c they have the Iranian pictures and also they have access to the passenger manifest. But I am guessing that they don't want to go anywhere near the passengers in case the people they are investigating turn out to be completely innocent. Then they (the journalists) will be seen as the "bad guys" going after the victims. YKWIM?

I guess the pilots are somehow exempt from that.

JMO.

I lean towards pilot involvement because one of the transponders was turned off before the co pilot said good night. They have a code to say if there is a hijacking in progress, the code was not used. Just my thoughts.

BBM~ That's what they tell us. :facepalm: I want to hear the last communications, but even so, it would not be in English. :banghead:

I still think we don't know the whole story yet. JMO.

I think the dark blue are male and light blue female? Just guessing based on the fact the 2 pilots and the 2 photoshopped men are dark blue, plus all the businessmen (stereotype I know!).

But both Canadians are dark blue, and they're husband and wife.
I thought the same thing as you, until I noticed the Canadians were the same color.

This is not the news any of us wanted but I also have always thought the plane was in the ocean somewhere. I did think the plane had been hijacked but over the past few days, I have changed my mind. I now believe there was mechanical failure and the plane flew on autopilot until it ran out of fuel. I never believed either pilot was involved and I still don't. I also believe that searchers are fairly certain they have visually located debris from the plane and now it is a matter of getting the objects out of the ocean,

Me too, angela, and while the loss of life is beyond heartbreaking, I am relieved that the plane is not in the hands of terrorists waiting to be used again to inflict unimaginable terror.

Thanks. You said it better than I did.

I think they are the only one's who have been mentioned in the news so far. We don't have any information from families about the others in light blue. jmo

Jon Williams ‏@WilliamsJon 6h
Chairman of #MalaysiaAirlines & CEO both expected to address media at KL airport #MH370

Jon Williams ‏@WilliamsJon 6h
Malaysian Airlines to hold news conference at 12.30am ET following announcement by @NajibRazak that #MH370 feared lost in South Indian Ocean

https://twitter.com/WilliamsJon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member