Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, the most likely scenario is a hijacking no matter if the plane went south or not, quite possibly by terrorists. Almost every official source keeps claiming this isn't some accident. No reason to think hijackers/terrorists announce every single thing they do.

Disagree that it's the most likely scenario based on what we have now - that could change, obviously. And what official sources are insisting it's not an accident? Lots of anonymous sources certainly are, but they have a million different stories.

Bjf5CZLCUAEgcUI.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/world/malaysi...tt-says-new-objects-found-20140324-35e3d.html

Why are some light blue and some dark blue?
Do you (or anyone else) know?

Might hurt some ones weeee little feelings? JMO :banghead:

Or maybe because it is all speculation right now and no one really knows what happened.......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

+ + Pray for family and friends of Flight M370 + +

Now time for this -- a real investigation

Has it been released....or do we know THE SEATING LIST/DOCKET inside where everyone was sitting on this flight??

Where were those 2 guys sitting with the Fake ID's? Close to front? Close to Each other?

I kinda find this funny that this has not been released or talked about -- as you think this would be very important too.

Wandering minds WANT to know this info!!!!!!!!!

Yacht-04-june.gif

Odk if this is what you are looking for but JerseyGirl posted this on post 272 earlier. HTH

+ + Pray for family and friends of Flight M370 + +

Now time for this -- a real investigation

Has it been released....or do we know THE SEATING LIST/DOCKET inside where everyone was sitting on this flight??

Where were those 2 guys sitting with the Fake ID's? Close to front? Close to Each other?

I kinda find this funny that this has not been released or talked about -- as you think this would be very important too.

Wandering minds WANT to know this info!!!!!!!!!

Yacht-04-june.gif

You all are better at sleuthing than me but the young man that drove the two Iranians to the airport said that first one exited his vehicle and went into the airport and then the second one went in about 10 or 15 minutes later.

Curious.

I won't be surprised if the press conference scheduled is cancelled.

I wish there was some way helicopters could be on carriers to retrieve what is reported by other aircraft. Forgive me, as I know nothing about the logistics, except this appears to be one big bad a$$ ocean!

I lean towards pilot involvement because one of the transponders was turned off before the co pilot said good night. They have a code to say if there is a hijacking in progress, the code was not used. Just my thoughts.

Of course it should.....

While I don't want to come out and say "it was the pilot" until they can prove it, he has to be up there as one of the main suspects, and I really don't understand people getting so upset when people on here say they think the pilot had something to do with it.

This is a sleuthing site, no one knows him personally or what may have been on his mind but are willing to come on here and say "it wasn't the pilot he was a good man and you are all horrible people for putting on here that it might have been him!"...

Being a sleuthing site, that is what we are supposed to do, go through the information and try and put it all together...........well if that is the case then the pilot has to most definitely be a suspect.......I don't like the idea either, as I do think from what I have read about him, that he was a man that felt for and tried to help the underdog.............but putting that aside, you can not say it was not him, and at the moment you can not say with all certainly that it was him.........the cold hard truth, sad as it may be.

:cheers: Thank you revampz! I've been trying to say this for awhile without offending anyone. I want to believe the Captain was not involved, but, he was the one flying MH370, so... while I hope he is not involved, I have to think he is.

Well if it was a hijacker or a terrorist, IMO, it was a fairly inept one in that they did not get the plane, did not make a point for their beliefs or organization, did not get ransom, etc....JMO

Hmm. I'm thinking there's the possibility that not all hijackers are terrorists, (even though that's the usual security issue)--so it's not a given that all hijackers must be after ransoms, getting their cause in headlines, or going down in flames to live in the hereafter with 100 virgins (or whatever).

There is a possibility that if hijacked, whoever (and I believe that's a plural whoever) did this did it in order to get something else that they wanted (either the plane, some of its occupants, some of its cargo, or any combination of those). Fly below radar and land the MH370 somewhere stealth, get the cargo or whatever other resources you're after, and then send the MH370 (or similar Boeing) and the rest of the passengers and crew on their merry way out over the ocean for 5-6 hrs until it runs out of gas.* Or, shoot them all, dispose of their bodies, and spend days combing stuff out of the "wastebin of the Sea" until you can convince people the plane disappeared there hundreds of miles off course.

*There IS that kind of remote technology out there. Boeing has had Uninterrupted Autopilot System built into all their jumbo jets since 2009, as a result of 9/11. Once engaged with the flick of a switch, it cannot be disabled by anyone on board, even if a pilot were tortured to do so. (Posted about it in the last thread.)

http://www.amsa.gov.au/media/documents/24032014MediaUpdate15MH370FINAL.pdf

24th March, 2014: 2030(AEDT)

Search operation for Malaysia Airlines aircraft: Update 15

The Australian Maritime Safety Authority can advise objects have been located by a Royal Australian Air Force P3 Orion.

The crew on board the Orion reported seeing two objects – the first a grey or green circular object and the second an orange rectangular object.
---------------------------

So debris was spotted by searches on the Orion aircraft..they just haven't been to the objects with a ship..

Are these objects spotted part of the reason that has lead Malaysia to confirm the flight did indeed do down into the ocean and all lives lost?

BBM ~ Oh Lord, I hope not. :please: I believe it's because of a new technology at Inmarsat that "they never tried before".

I woke up this morning, and checked out Twitter. Saw the press conference at 7am so I tuned in and the Malaysian PM was 3 minutes early!

The poor families and loved ones. :(

You all are better at sleuthing than me but the young man that drove the two Iranians to the airport said that first one exited his vehicle and went into the airport and then the second one went in about 10 or 15 minutes later.

Curious.

they were both about to travel using fake passports..Probably better that they went in separately..

It's hard to say whether the fat lady has sung yet or not. Does anyone know if it's a specific part of the plane that's in communication with the Inmarsat satellites?

Not answering your question, but this is how they calculated it's location.

"Using a technique described by the Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak as never having been used before, Inmarsat used the doppler effect – the change in frequency of a transmission due to the movement of a satellite or aircraft – as the basis for a method of modelling the particular path of a jet."

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...s-new-ground-in-search-for-plane-9213137.html

Personally, I think the explanation for this tragedy is simple, and far less nefarious. Some manner of fire on board prompted the pilots to go up to 45,000 feet in an effort to suffocate the fire via lack of oxygen. They also turned sharply in an effort to get to a close runway to make an emergency landing.

Their efforts failed, they were overcome, and the plane kept on flying until it exhausted its fuel tanks and crashed into the ocean.

Prayers for all of the families involved - this is horrendous.

If there was a fire on the plane, it wouldn't have flown the 7+ hours it did.
It would have either exploded midair or dropped out of the sky and crashed into the ocean.

I think it's the satcom antenna on top of the plane that communicates with the Inmarsat satellites. There was a warning issued about cracking in the fuselage of Boeing 777's under the satcom adaptor and the risk it posed. There are many members more knowledgable about this than me though.

The FAA said it was "prompted by a report of cracking in the fuselage skin underneath the satellite communication (SATCOM) antenna adapter."

http://news.yahoo.com/us-regulators-warned-problems-boeing-777s-153156057.html

Ironically, this was my first original thought of what happened since Boeing sent out a notification for this exact issue.

Why are some light blue and some dark blue?

Do you (or anyone else) know?

I think the dark blue are male and light blue female? Just guessing based on the fact the 2 pilots and the 2 photoshopped men are dark blue, plus all the businessmen (stereotype I know!).

Or maybe because it is all speculation right now and no one really knows what happened.......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

No, I will go with my reason. :moo:

Odk if this is what you are looking for but JerseyGirl posted this on post 272 earlier. HTH

I do not believe that gave the direct//actual seating positions of all -- just the breakdown of countries etc and a bit of info.

It did NOT say WHERE (which seats) the 2 traveling with Fake ID. It did Not say the Actual Seat positions of each person. So no, it did not answer my question for the Direct seating//assigned seats of each person

[[[[ Eg something that says Seat number 223 WAS Joe Blow, and seat number 121 WAS Jane Blow, etc, etc, etc...... ]]]]

Chair-04-june.gif

they were both about to travel using fake passports..Probably better that they went in separately..

Yep. I agree if the first one had a problem the second one could have just walked away. The unknown fate of Flight 370 is the only reason it is more curious for me.

I think it's the satcom antenna on top of the plane that communicates with the Inmarsat satellites. There was a warning issued about cracking in the fuselage of Boeing 777's under the satcom adaptor and the risk it posed. There are many members more knowledgable about this than me though.

The FAA said it was "prompted by a report of cracking in the fuselage skin underneath the satellite communication (SATCOM) antenna adapter."

http://news.yahoo.com/us-regulators-warned-problems-boeing-777s-153156057.html

Wow! I missed this the first time around. Thank you so much for posting it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove