Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they send something that can sweep the ocean floor, like in the movie "Titanic". :twocents:

I was thinking along these same lines...

I am not certain which vessel was used by Robert Ballrd forms woods Hollow...

but here is an example of what I was thinking about:

Bathyscaphe : See link below for description...

Note: A Bathyscaphe has been taken down to the bottom of the Mariana Trench... 35,814 ft. Below sea level...

I imagine there would have to be specific sites targeted prior to the submerging of this type of vessel...

And there are more efficient tech tools to use in present day...

But... This is just an idea...

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/56002/bathyscaphe

I am sorry these families are having such a terrible time...but I hope they do not really believe the people are alive and that they can simply be returned...

I believe the plane crashed in that ocean and the question is now why, not if. And with all plane crashes...it can take a very long time to determine the "why". I hope at some point soon the proof of the plane crashing is clear, and that they eventually realize that the waiting involved to find out why is inevitable...not just a Malaysian flaw...jmo.

BBM: But where is the proof?

BBM: But where is the proof?

That is what they intend to find, with luck. But I believe that they (Au, etc.) know what they saw. Would it better if they said nothing, if they all know airplane parts were seen, for instance, but not obtainable? And let them maybe hold on to hope for weeks or months longer? I am not sure. JMO

The investigation is with the authorities, so best to ask the authorities?!?! Umm then what was the purpose of this conference???

Note: A Bathyscaphe has been taken down to the bottom of the Mariana Trench... 35,814 ft. Below sea level...

I imagine there would have to be specific sites targeted prior to the submerging of this type of vessel...

BBM ~ Yes, and not waves that can overtake a military ship.

Oh those questions totally went over the guy's head.....

ok....now the Malaysia guy is coming across as bragging about how much they are offering the families. Not cool IMO. These officials need training themselves on what not to say.

They had the gall to say they trained 15 additional caregivers. Uhhhhh. Like did they hire people off the street or something.

I think the cultural differences are just showing the more they try.
The Malaysians know they are taking a pounding in terms of PR to most of the rest of the world. I honestly think they are trying their best to do what they can.
I also think the Chinese media is going at them extra hard, which is understandable considering.
But I could not help but think earlier what this situation would be if it was a Middle Eastern airline full of Americans, or vice versa.
Can you picture how the people and media would be reacting to THAT?!?

I think I am just worn down by it all tonight.
I am feeling pity for everyone, no one seems to be able to do anything right :(

BBC News Asia ‏@BBCNewsAsia 39s

"Will I resign over #MH370? It's a personal decision," says Malaysia Airlines CEO http://bbc.in/1dr5fTC

news.com.au ‏@newscomauHQ 1m

.@MAS CEO: "We have certainly put [the families] in a place where they are comfortable and have privacy." http://bit.ly/1hVbhIX #MH370

I am crying so much now.

Hugs I know Summerfun it is very upsetting especially now we are finding more out about the passengers and crew from their loved ones. There are many people around the world who are upset like us and constantly looking at the news for updates. I think wreckage will be found eventually but it may take a long time like the Air France 447 data recorders. We just need to keep hoping and if you are religious pray.

Actually, I feel bad for the MA CEO and the man with the moustache. It seems they are not prepared for this and appear very nervous. :(

I do not see how anyone can think that with the massive amount of search vessels ready to search as soon as they can, that there is any "conspiracy" about the belief that the plane is there. I think it is very difficult for people to understand the sheer size of the area...as this minister is trying to make clear. JMO

Thank you. I logged in and tried to read back just to catch up. I only got as far as posts talking about John F. Kennedy Jr's flight being sabotaged and gave up. As sad as it is, there will always be airplane crashes, and with each crash we learn something. In this day and age it is so hard to be patient. Was this investigation perfect?.... far from it, but I do believe we will eventually find the truth and there will be NO worldwide conspiracies. JMO

Henry Kwong ‏@henrykhh 2m

LATEST: MAS CEO says the airline has evidence to conclude that no survivors of #MH370.

news.com.au ‏@newscomauHQ 1m

.@MAS CEO asked if he will resign over this; he says it is a personal decision that he will consider later. #MH370 | http://bit.ly/1hVbhIX

NDTV ‏@ndtv 1m

Focus now on fulfilling moral obligations toward families of those on board #MH370: Malaysia Airlines

NDTV ‏@ndtv 1m

Don't want to speculate on what happened to #MH370, investigation is on, our focus is on families of those on board: Malaysia Airlines

Those manned crafts that can go to the deepest parts of the ocean are not practical to use in search situations. It takes them HOURS to get down because they have to go slowly to compensate for the pressure of the ocean. I believe the ones who went down into the Marianas trench had an 8 hour trip down? (You can google it, feeling lazy!) I remember it freaked me out, they could not even sit up, had to lay down the whole descent.

Anyway, they will use this when they finally target a small enough area to "grid", same one that found the Air France wreckage-

http://www.whoi.edu/page.do?pid=38144

ETA- I lied, I googled... this is the one that went to Challenger Deep recently- Deepsea Challenger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Deepsea Challenger (DCV 1) is a 7.3 metres (24 ft) deep-diving submersible designed to reach the bottom of Challenger Deep, the deepest known point on Earth. On March 26, 2012, Canadian film director James Cameron piloted the craft to accomplish this goal in the second manned dive reaching the Challenger Deep.
On February 28, 2012, during a seven-hour dive, Cameron spent six hours in the submersible at a depth of 3,700 m (12,100 ft). Power system fluctuations and unforeseen currents presented unexpected challenges. (Ain't no way....no way I could even think about doing this...:eek: )

This is really horrible but I feel like I am taking a cab with the cab driver who really doesn't speak English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme