Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so basically these guys supposedly know nothing about the investigation because that is in the hands of the authorities. I guess they don't ask the authorirties any questions? Even though it was their plane and their crew members, and of course rest of the passengers.

But they are, nevertheless, coming across as though they really do care about the family members.

But I do believe they r avoiding the tough questions and passing those off to the government.

RT ‏@RT_com 2m

DETAILS: Grief-stricken relatives of #MH370 passengers attempt to storm embassy building, repelled by police http://on.rt.com/vshd51

Summary:

'Have you no shame?' Enraged families of MH370 passengers protest in...

Hundreds of people have gathered outside the Malaysian embassy in Beijing to protest what they call two weeks of “lies and misleading information” from the Malaysian authorities after flight MH370...

View on web

This has brought the Leanne Bearden case to mind. What with the wide world travels and being asked if you would accept it if………...

Ok so basically these guys supposedly know nothing about the investigation because that is in the hands of the authorities. I guess they don't ask the authorirties any questions? Even though it was their plane and their crew members, and of course rest of the passengers.

But they are, nevertheless, coming across as though they really do care about the family members.

But I do believe they r avoiding the tough questions and passing those off to the government.

Agree. The government is in effect their "boss" -- MAS is owned by it; so they probably feel it's safer to pass along any hard questions that might get them in trouble for attempting to answer.

Jim Hoft ‏@gatewaypundit 47s

INMARSAT Official: Flight #MH370 Flew Over Andaman Islands Then Took a Strange Turn South (Video) http://shar.es/Bb51T via @gatewaypundit

So were the eye-witness accounts credible from those islands then? Or was the timing wrong? Or were the eye-witnesses from other islands? I'm so confused with all the shifting information everyday.

Well, I honestly, just don't know anymore. I am more lost than I was 2 weeks ago.

I just cannot believe a 777 can just fall out of the sky!

Actually, I feel bad for the MA CEO and the man with the moustache. It seems they are not prepared for this and appear very nervous. :(

I get a feeling there is a highly censored government on anything they release or say and I for one am glad I live in a free country.

What I don't get is 1 week ago, the Malaysian PM said this was a "deliberate action", now this statement is retracted with MH370 crashed in the S. Indian ocean.

No wonder why everyone is freaking out!

all I am hearing are folks in cya mode

He totally refused to answer any questions about the investigation about their pilots. I get a sense that information is going to be tough to pry out of Malasia.

This is really horrible but I feel like I am taking a cab with the cab driver who really doesn't speak English.

It would have been far better if they had translator from Chinese to English. Or Malaysian to English. Also the reporters should have limited the questions to one or two rather than tying together a string of questions. I feel like most of the time the 2 men were just confused and so gave one-line answers to just pass it off.

Jmo.

What are the lies they have told families?

Cluciano, if you have been reading this since thread 1 (and maybe you have) there are several instances these past 3 weeks where the Malaysian gov't said one thing one day and then back-tracked and said another the next. And some of those things were not simply mistakes. Some were obviously them changing their position after having gotten 'caught' so to speak. There were so many it'd make me tired to go back and dig them up for you but we did discuss a lot of them as they were being reported each day.

I have to also believe these families have been privy to some communications we haven't--and so am not apt to write off their complaints so quickly. Especially after that doctored photo given to press. Sorry, but that's just deception, plain and simple. And lying to cover it up after they got caught--with an even lamer lie. JMO, etc.

Actually, I feel bad for the MA CEO and the man with the moustache. It seems they are not prepared for this and appear very nervous. :(

At times he appeared to be about to cry.

It might not be Malaysia that is lying to people.

I remember when they said the flight path flew back and the US dismissed it and 2 days later it turned out they were right. However US all ready made them look bad.

How much is 5,000 dollars? It said that's what Malaysian airlines have offered to the closest of kin of each passenger.

Those manned crafts that can go to the deepest parts of the ocean are not practical to use in search situations. It takes them HOURS to get down because they have to go slowly to compensate for the pressure of the ocean. I believe the ones who went down into the Marianas trench had an 8 hour trip down? (You can google it, feeling lazy!) I remember it freaked me out, they could not even sit up, had to lay down the whole descent.

Anyway, they will use this when they finally target a small enough area to "grid", same one that found the Air France wreckage-

http://www.whoi.edu/page.do?pid=38144

ETA- I lied, I googled... this is the one that went to Challenger Deep recently- Deepsea Challenger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Deepsea Challenger (DCV 1) is a 7.3 metres (24 ft) deep-diving submersible designed to reach the bottom of Challenger Deep, the deepest known point on Earth. On March 26, 2012, Canadian film director James Cameron piloted the craft to accomplish this goal in the second manned dive reaching the Challenger Deep.
On February 28, 2012, during a seven-hour dive, Cameron spent six hours in the submersible at a depth of 3,700 m (12,100 ft). Power system fluctuations and unforeseen currents presented unexpected challenges. (Ain't no way....no way I could even think about doing this...:eek: )

Thank you, Nymeria, for this information...

I remember James Cameron being submersed in a craft... But couldn't remember the specifics...

Per link,above... Seems the Challenger Deep (a deep sea submersible) is an updated (with more current technology) vessel similar to a bathyscaphe...

Interesting... And challenging! :what:

JMO

At times he appeared to be about to cry.

It might not be Malaysia that is lying to people.

I remember when they said the flight path flew back and the US dismissed it and 2 days later it turned out they were right. However US all ready made them look bad.

The question is - who do they really think hijacked the plane and which country or countries don't want that information known to the public?

How much is 5,000 dollars? It said that's what Malaysian airlines have offered to the closest of kin of each passenger.

I think they meant $5000 US dollars just for consistency sakes because we all know the value of a good 'ol greenback, ;)

Hugs I know Summerfun it is very upsetting especially now we are finding more out about the passengers and crew from their loved ones. There are many people around the world who are upset like us and constantly looking at the news for updates. I think wreckage will be found eventually but it may take a long time like the Air France 447 data recorders. We just need to keep hoping and if you are religious pray.[/QUOTE I

I am not religious but I always pray for the...survivors...God bless the family members who have no closure whatsoever.

Cannot imagine what they are going through.

No answers. Just more rhetoric everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme