Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they send something that can sweep the ocean floor, like in the movie "Titanic". :twocents:

Look at how long it took to recover the Titantic, though...obviously, that's largely because we didn't have the technology until recently, but it was still quite impressive that we ever located it. And it was a lot bigger than a plane.

Attachments

• BjiwBFSIcAAkLVj.jpg
    BjiwBFSIcAAkLVj.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 19
  • BjivqluIMAAN4rU.jpg
    BjivqluIMAAN4rU.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 21
Just an FYI-
Anderson just said the PC will be at 12:00 AM ET (Midnight).
And the graphic said it also.

So not sure if CNN has their wires crossed or the time has changed.
Just in case....

I apologize if this has already been addressed but my thoughts on the deleted files on home aviation rig at the Pilot's home. I've been in the hospital a couple of days so have not been able to read all the threads.

I'm a die hard gamer so deleting the files does not seem so nefarious to me as I will attempt to layout below. Deleting certain files is usual and customary if you have a little programming knowledge OR someone patient enough to read the gaming forums and then make adjustments in your games with a little fear the first time LOL. One such adjustment being deleting files which will regenerate the next time you start your game.

I always delete my cache files upon exiting my game, then run ccleaner.com, then do a manual Restart of my computer before shutting it down. This way I am ready to play as soon as I lift the lid on my Macbook and start my game.

To start with, I read the below article concerning the flight games Pilot Zaharie was playing on his home rig where the names of the 3 Flight Simulator games were named.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...pilots-as-Chinese-satellite-spots-debris.html

Then I googled each game name along with "+ delete cache files". Below are the links to what I found and just like with my game, which is a Simulator game produced by Electronic Arts in combination with Maxis Games, there is an easy explanation as I thought there would be, for deleting files before or after playing the games, all 3 of the games.

I have to delete 4 files on my game each time it is played or I get "Lag or Stuttering" because is is such a massive memory (or RAM) hog. The same is described in the 3 links below for each of Zaharie's Flight Simulator games.

One last thought ~~ It is not unusual for a gamer to have two or more screens hooked up to his/her gaming rig.

Aww I hope you're ok now!

Wow thank u for your insight and research! I'm always amazed at how so many posters have different skills and experiences. I would have never been able to go into that aspect of it much because I'm not a gamer and don't understand the technical aspects of it.

Thanks!

What in the h**, is going on with this world, mud slides, sink holes, planes that disappear out of
nowhere.

Everyday it seems like a new disaster happens.

Global warming . Or the polar shift.

..Maybe both.

I thought I was safe at home on the internet....it seems however I am suffering from exposure.

It amuses me that the ad on the top of this page is for Air Asia. At least it's not for Malaysian Airlines I guess.

Songline, I agree with you. I don't believe any of it either. I feel absolutely horrible for the victims and for their families. I can not imagine what they must be going through. They need facts and proof and they need people to keep searching until this plane or evidence of it is found. They deserve the truth.

BBM ~ Yes, they do and they are not getting the truth.

Someone screwed up, IMO.

1. Is it Malaysian Airlines for not updating the recommendations made from Boeing last year?
2. Is it KL's operations at the airport?
3. Is there some psychological issues with the crew?
4. Is there questionable passengers aboard?

At the end of the day, the finger is being pointed at Malaysia and after 18 days, they are not giving much and expect the loved ones to just accept MH370 has crashed in the S. Indian Ocean.

I personally would not accept this until there is more information such as who, what, where, when, how are answered.

So here we sit again late into the night for a press conference that will not shed
any light on anything.

Not sure if this has been posted, but thought it was a good graphic to answer the question upthread about altitude changes at different times in the plane's flight (plus a few other things):

Credit: news.com.au
I think this is one of the best visuals we have seen yet. It really shows where they went up to 45,000 feet and then went way down. I haven't heard anymore talk about the rise in elevation since day before yesterday. I wonder what they have decided happened there.

Just an FYI-
Anderson just said the PC will be at 12:00 AM ET (Midnight).
And the graphic said it also.

So not sure if CNN has their wires crossed or the time has changed.
Just in case....

WARNING ALERT - The Australian Defence Minister is holding a press conference in 8 minutes from now FOX NEWS has tweeted it is covering the Australian one live so is CNN, the Malaysian one is still in 38 minutes according to several posts from journalists on twitter.

Ok, I'll admit that I'm one of those people who see stuff in clouds and faces on inanimate objects, but does this picture look odd to anyone? It's taken from the Aus Yahoo page.

formula_found_mh370_375.jpg

What in hellfire do the Malaysian Police think they are doing?
Yes they are protesting, but OMG they are the families of the passengers.
It just keeps getting crazier!

I'm watching AC360 now and there are two press conferences. One and correct me if I'm wrong, cuz I can't quite remember, is with AU minister of defense and the other with Malaysia airlines I believe.

Ok, I'll admit that I'm one of those people who see stuff in clouds and faces on inanimate objects, but does this picture look odd to anyone? It's taken from the Aus Yahoo page.

formula_found_mh370_375.jpg

Do you mean the grim reaper with the sword?

The British fellow in charge of determining air disasters in Europe was on CNN several times today and said that he in NO way told the Malay government what they told the families today. He said we cannot be sure of the fate of those 239 people without the plane and the black boxes, not to mention bodies if possible... real proof which we do not have now.

Is he head of the British version of the NTSB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member