Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FBI analysis of pilot's HD should be finished within the next couple of days per CNN.

1. Startling drop from the sky that took several seconds. It seemed like a straight vertical drop but I assume we were going forward as well.

2. Very quiet. Nobody said a word. I was scared to death. Finally got up the nerve to ask a gentlemen next to me, "what's going on? Are we going to be ok".

3. If I remember correctly, he was/had been in the Air Force. He said, "We lost cabin pressure. The pilot did the right thing. We're now flying low enough that we can breath safely on our own. Do you feel the hypoxia? We were without oxygen for a short period of time."

4. At his suggestion, I took note that something was different. I felt a bit groggy, drowsy, slow (or thick headed), almost like a buzz from alcohol. I noticed this after the fact and remembered the sensation of pressure or slow motion when the depressurization was occurring but I was not conscious of it happening when it was happening. After we dropped, things seemed to speed up, especially my thought processes. That is when the fear kicked in (not terror but I could have gotten there quickly).

5. The pilot said nothing. The crew said nothing. It was scary as hell.

6. Oxygen masks did not drop. I asked the Air Force guy why. He said, "Maybe the pilot overrode the system or maybe he caught it early enough to prevent them from dropping." I was concerned that they weren't working.

7. At some point, the pilot finally announced that we were landing in Indianapolis to do maintenance checks. It was the closest airport after the depressurization.

8. After 45 minutes, the gate attendant announced that everything checked out ok except the cabin pressurization system and that we were going to re-board the plane and fly low to Chicago (so we wouldn't need a pressurized cabin). The airlines did not offer to put us on other flights or to find a new plane for us.

9. All the sheeple (including myself) boarded the plane. I didn't notice anyone protesting or asking to be rebooked. I was a nervous wreak, wondering if they were wrong and there were major problems with the plane.

10. After takeoff, I looked for reassurance from the men sitting around me. The Air Force guy was no longer seated next to me. I think he was up close to the pilots. Another engineering type guy explained that the problem with flying low is that we lost our ability to glide if something went wrong. I was disgusted that we were all stupid enough to re-board and the airlines was willing to risk lives to save money. Thankfully, we landed safely in Chicago.

I hope the people on the 370 flight died quickly from hypoxia rather than after hours of terror. My short experience with hypoxia was painless and I wasn't conscious of what was happening when it was happening. I've read that it's one of the more peaceful ways to die; you just go to sleep. I hope that's true and that's what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:yourock:

THANK YOU SO MUCH. Just trying to learn as much as possible these past few days so that we have a good background of knowledge, so as the details start to be uncovered with this plane case, we can better fit together what we know.

With all the experts, articles and "facts"...every single theory as to what transpired has too many holes IMO. nothing makes sense.

Pilot suicide - no known motive. Terrorism - no claim if responsibility. Hijack - purpose?
Malfunction or fire - change of flight path, flying to avoid radar, length of flight, no may day.

I still believe it was intentional. Just can't figure out who/why.

Do they have mechanical ways to get debri plucked from ocean?

I was thinking along the lines of when we see frogmen jump into the ocean as experienced frogmen do it as part of their job. Usually search and rescue type people is where I have seen footage of them doing it. Usually from helicopters.

I would think all of the ships there have heavy duty nets, hoists, smaller boats, etc. In daylight, some crew may actually get into the water, they are trained for search and rescue so they would know how to do that properly, I just wouldn't know how.

Check out these photos for Xue Long, have to click through them though.

http://english.cri.cn/11354/2014/01/29/2701s810736.htm

wind_waves_710px_V4.gif

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/27/world/asia/geopolitical-rivalries-jet.html?hp

No, I think you're right. I think he planned this suicide mission on his flight simulator- whether it was political or because his wife left him- who knows, maybe both. Just too bad that he had to take over 200 people with him!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

yeah maybe this and maybe that. But, the FBI has had both pilots computers and the home flight simulator long enough (one week) to know if anything incriminating is on them. And, IMO, if there were anything on them, we would know about it by now.

Also, In My Opinion, the fact that we haven't heard anything about the computers and the flight simulator SHOULD give folks pause.

Oh, and, btw, the same NY Times article that gave us the "information" that the plane went to FL 450 also gave up the "information" that the plane descended at a rate of 45,000 fpm.

Only a meteorite could do that----not an opinion.

$$$$$$$$, the airlines say in response to your idea... ;)

The actual value per life equation is 6.2 million dollars so anything that would cost more than that for an airline or boeing is a no go.

imo but i have linked that figure on an earlier thread

So far most theories have been based on the assumption that the communications systems and the plane's transponder were deliberately disabled, a view endorsed by Malaysian officials.

However, Wrigley believes it's possible a sequence of events may have taken the plane so far off course by accident. "Something could have gone wrong in stages. A fire could have taken out part of the plane, or led to some systems failing, but left the plane intact. Then there could have been decompression - not an explosive decompression, but a gradual one," she says.

Wrigley cites the Helios Airways flight 522 which crashed into a mountain in Greece in 2005 after a loss of cabin pressure and lack of oxygen incapacitated the crew, but left the plane flying on autopilot, as an example. "If the Helios plane hadn't hit the mountain, it would have kept going until it ran out of fuel. I'm not saying it's a likely scenario, but it's not impossible," she says.

Pilots have pointed out that one of the very first actions in many emergency drills is to send a message to air traffic control or some other form of signal. For a purely accidental scenario to make sense, whatever initial event took place must have simultaneously knocked out all regular means to communicate with the ground.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26671224

Before the plane is even found, looking for the deep pockets:

A U.S.-based law firm said it expects to represent families of more than half of the passengers on board ... in a lawsuit against the carriers and Boeing Co, alleging the plane had crashed due to mechanical failure.

Chicago-based Ribbeck Law has filed a petition for discovery against Boeing Co, manufacturer of the aircraft, and Malaysian Airlines, operator of the plane in a Cook County, Illinois Circuit Court. The petition is meant to secure evidence of possible design and manufacturing defects that may have contributed to the disaster, the law firm said.

Though both Boeing and Malaysian Airlines were named in the filing, the focus of the case will be on Boeing, Ribbeck's lawyers told reporters, as they believe that the incident was caused by mechanical failure.

"Our theory of the case is that there was a failure of the equipment in the cockpit that may have caused a fire that rendered the crew unconscious, or perhaps because of the defects in the fuselage which had been reported before there was some loss in the cabin pressure that also made the pilot and co-pilot unconscious," Monica Kelly, head of Global Aviation Litigation at Ribbeck Law, told reporters.

Kelly said the conclusion was made based on experience on previous incidents, dismissing the possibilities of hijacking or pilot suicide. The lawsuit, soon to be filed, would seek millions of dollars of compensation for each passenger and ask Boeing to repair its entire 777 fleet.

The law firm said it expected to represent families of more than 50 percent of the passengers on board the flight, but declined to give details on how many families have sought their representation in the case.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/26/malaysianairlines-boeing-lawsuit-idUSL4N0MN25D20140326

Wow, talk about premature. These are the kind of lawyers who give compensation claims a bad name. It's enough to make me hope it WAS hijacking, just so these lawyers don't get a payout for preying on families' grief.

AirAsia X suspends pilot over MH370 remarks

-------------------------------

"For ******'s sake lah... Is there any concrete proof that MH370 has indeed crashed?! It's not right to simply assume when you have no evidence to back up your claims!

"(The) supposed debris... isn't even confirmed to be from the plane yet! Show us the proof then tell us MH370 has crashed.

"Till then, stop hiding facts! It's obvious to even a blind man that there (are) tons of info the government definitely knows and isn't sharing yet!" the posting reads.

http://my.news.yahoo.com/airasia-x-suspends-pilot-over-mh370-remarks-060755657.html

AirAsia X suspends pilot over MH370 remarks

-------------------------------

"For ******'s sake lah... Is there any concrete proof that MH370 has indeed crashed?! It's not right to simply assume when you have no evidence to back up your claims!

"(The) supposed debris... isn't even confirmed to be from the plane yet! Show us the proof then tell us MH370 has crashed.

"Till then, stop hiding facts! It's obvious to even a blind man that there (are) tons of info the government definitely knows and isn't sharing yet!" the posting reads.

http://my.news.yahoo.com/airasia-x-suspends-pilot-over-mh370-remarks-060755657.html

I like this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=509193159192670

Hi guys this is doing the rounds on facebook and some MSM news site....sorry if you have seen it, but this is suppose to be from one of the ships in the last couple of days and I would believe it.......

so can understand why this may take some time to find anything, and how debris can move quite considerably in this type of weather...

I could only watch it for a few seconds and felt seasick!

Sometimes turning my head too fast gives me motion sickness, and forget watching someone play video games in the first-person POV - but oddly enough, that video was totally fine for me. Go figure… :laughitup:

Stupid question though, and please keep in mind before you laugh at me - that the nearest body of water resembling an ocean, is about 14 hours away from me :blushing: - why are some areas of those waves a light blue colour, almost as if there was an object (like ice) under the water? I’d think it was ice, but ice is generally very buoyant and you’d think at least a corner or something would have broken the surface at some point.

There are plenty of extremely large lakes near me (which is where I get the idea of ice under water), but not an ocean. :laughitup:

…

And, if this is true, why is some high-ranking official 'leaking' information given that the passengers families already feel like they have not been exactly forthcoming.

…

YES!

Honestly, I think I would be happy if there was a global ban on “an unnamed source involved in the investigation” and “an official, speaking on the condition of anonymity” in the news.

Attachments

• Bixq1cSCIAAMXkK.jpg
    Bixq1cSCIAAMXkK.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 30
  • BixqYRqCQAAS5iR.png
    BixqYRqCQAAS5iR.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 29
One of the things that is perplexing is the turn south. If we go with the plane somehow being set on Auto-pilot to the south, then it just seems strange why there were no last known tracks heading in that direction until the most recent analysis done by that complex method. One of the news link sites had someone making this comment below...

The auto-pilot then takes over, flying the last pre-selected heading

Based on the flight path and the known turn to the left , there seems to be no pre-selected heading that would have been to the south.

If the pilot did have fire or other mechanical failure and was going for an emergency landing to the left and for whatever reason aborted that or got knocked out, the part that seems frustrating is somehow making a setting to the South on autopilot.

Unless he somehow knew he could not make the emergency landing. Maybe he could
not get the plane to function properly for the emergency landing.

MarySchiavo ‏@MarySchiavo Mar 15
Sometimes erratic flight paths are acts of heroism, not terrorism. See FAA flight path of Japan Airlines 123 #MH370 pic.twitter.com/HpNzXm7sz9

MarySchiavo ‏@MarySchiavo Mar 15
Sometimes erratic flight paths are acts of heroism, not terrorism. See NTSB United Flight 232 flight path #MH370 pic.twitter.com/pN8fUybPEF

https://twitter.com/MarySchiavo

Here are the documentaries on those cases:

Japan 123

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb3r1BUADFQ&list=PLpk2k4TVmH5jy09iZ2NQuBDiGCo0qESyW

United 232

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFGBwbMATuY&list=PLpk2k4TVmH5jy09iZ2NQuBDiGCo0qESyW

<snip>

Honestly, I think I would be happy if there was a global ban on “an unnamed source involved in the investigation” and “an official, speaking on the condition of anonymity” in the news.

I know, eh! It get's maddening. At least they could tell us what "involved in the investigation" actually means.

I have a feeling everyone on board was dead before the plane made it to Perth.

I'm not picking on you, I promise :).

I just want to point out that the plane probably (can't say certainly) didn't go anywhere near Perth. The distance from the search area is similar to the distance from London to Moscow (about 200 miles less). So even though Perth is the nearest place it's still a very long way away.

I definitely agree with your sentiment though. I don't think they survived long into what I believe was the hijacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member