Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve also read that the new “pinpointed” search area is outside of the fuel range if a plane as large as the 370 was flying low enough to evade radar as the air would be denser and the plane would have run out of fuel sooner.

I do believe that the airplane has crashed somewhere in the ocean, that is the most plausible scenario, but in my opinion we still have no idea where the debris field is located other than somewhere in the vastness of the deep blue sea.

But the quesiton now is - WHY did someone want to hijack/take-over the plane, and then lose the plane where no one would look for it.

Where it would be lost.

Hijacker, IMO, did not know about satellite pings. He/they had no idea someone would figure this out. Plane lost. Perhaps someday down the line some parts would wash up on the coast of Australia.

Why would they want to just lose the plane like that?

Makes no sense.

JMO.

bbm.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/26/world/asia/malaysia-flight-370.html?hpw&rref=world&_r=0
"Aircraft operating out of Perth, Australia, have been trying to do sweeps of about 20,000 square nautical miles a day. An underwater search for pings from the aircraft’s black box would be much slower. The United States Navy now sending to Perth from New York an undersea listening device that is designed to be towed behind a slow-moving ship.

Mr. Hishammuddin said at a news conference on Tuesday evening that all further search for the aircraft had been canceled in the so-called northern corridor, from Kazakhstan across China to northern Laos, and had also been suspended in the east-central Indian Ocean near Indonesia.

The deputy chief of Australia’s Defense Force, Air Marshal Mark Binskin, underlined the vastness of the search area.

“We are not searching for a needle in a haystack — we are still trying to define where the haystack is,” he told reporters at Pearce Air Force Base, near Perth."

I wonder if we will ever or anyone outside malay will see the full transcripts of conversation that took place between the plane and who ever on ground.

Almost all Malaysians on flight MH370 had life insurance policies — LIAM

“Family members or next-of-kin of policyholders can contact LIAM at 03-26916628 or email liaminfo@liam.org.my, if they wish to find out which insurance company their loved ones were insured with,” he said in a statement yesterday.

“We assure the families that we will get in touch with them to expedite the processing of the life insurance claims within the next 24 hours.

Read more: http://www.theborneopost.com/2014/0...d-life-insurance-policies-liam/#ixzz2x02ZJY00

I can understand this.

One thing's missing from the official version of what happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, say some experts and family members: hard evidence.

'Still holding onto hope'

The reactions are understandable, said Heidi Snow, the founder of ACCESS, an organization that provides grief support to people affected by or involved in air disasters.

"I think that what we have been hearing is that basically this isn't enough evidence to change the grieving process," she told CNN's Erin Burnett. "Some people are still holding on to hope and really need more than these words."

"They need to see actual parts of the plane and really learn that their loved ones were actually on board by getting some remains back," said Snow, who lost her fiancé on TWA Flight 800, which crashed in 1996. ...

'Tantalizingly unsatisfying'

Aviation experts also expressed dissatisfaction and frustration with the information.

"We've been waiting for the shoe to drop for more than two weeks now. And what we got was the most tantalizingly unsatisfying thread of a resolution," Jeff Wise, a private pilot and aviation writer, told CNN.

CNN Aviation Analyst Miles O'Brien said he wanted to see more information about what was behind Malaysian authorities' announcement.

"There is a saying in science: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence," he said. "Show me. Show me the evidence."
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/25/world...ion/index.html?sr=tw032514whereproof10avodtop

Thank you SO MUCH!!

Look at the blue line and we can find the path of 370 just following the blue lines, b/c they took borders of ATC.

Look at the path of the lines to the left part of the upper part of Malaysia (around Malaysia/Thailand border).

We see the same path for 370 - west, north, north, west - zig-zag shape.

From there it is out free from any radar.

Took a huge turn.

Either went around western tip of Indonesian radar or went over that tip.

Then expanse of ocean.

JMO.
Disregard first map
here is another one:
images
"This map depicts several International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) flight information regions (FIRs). Air traffic controllers lost contact with Malaysia Airline Flight 370 near the region where Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore FIRs intersect (marked by the red dot)."
Courtesy of the International Civil Aviation Organization scientificamerican.com

eta:deleting first map

There's a cyclone out there, everyone wants answers but would you sail a ship or fly a plane in a cyclone????

Geez, the press is also what's making things very tense.

In the interviews, Inmarsat Executive Vice President Chris McLaughlin freely discussed some of the central unresolved issues of the investigation.

snip

In the U.S., Mr. McLaughlin's comments would have led to his and his company's immediate removal from any NTSB investigation, according to the board's procedures and rules. The U.K. and many other countries have similarly strict rules.

http://online.wsj.com/news/article_...4579460171057002290-lMyQjAxMTA0MDIwNTEyNDUyWj

Well isn't that nice to know. People who come up with the biggest and most vital piece of evidence so far would be removed from the investigation. I remember that he said that at first they were not even a party to the investigation and therefore did nothing more but once they asked for more help they came up with the solution that we have discussed After hearing what you quoted all i can say is thank god the U.S. and Britain were not the lead investigators.

There's a cyclone out there, everyone wants answers but would you sail a ship or fly a plane in a cyclone????

Geez, the press is also what's making things very tense.

The press is creating more misunderstanding by constantly creating cliff hangers for the next view. Has been all along, but now is not the time for press to bring up conspiracy issues. The families have just been told the plane went down in the ocean!

And, yes, everyone should understand that all of the people doing the searching deserve to remain safe. No more lives need to be lost or even risked.

But the quesiton now is - WHY did someone want to hijack/take-over the plane, and then lose the plane where no one would look for it.

Where it would be lost.

Hijacker, IMO, did not know about satellite pings. He/they had no idea someone would figure this out. Plane lost. Perhaps someday down the line some parts would wash up on the coast of Australia.

Makes no sense.

JMO.

IMO. If it was not pilot suicide, and that makes the mindset of "to what gain" unknowable, it could have been a dry run for terrorists.

What did they learn? If they hijack a plane from a largely third world/dictatorial, country they may have hours to let it serve their purpose if they fly it at a certain elevation, that the transponders can be manually turned off and they will not come under immediate scrutiny and fighter jets will not be scrambled, Iranian men with stolen/lost passports can board a plane unquestioned and Iran will later vouch for them, (I personally am still not convinced that the Iranians are instrumental in anything) but it is still a lesson learned, they have learned more about our satellite, radar and tracking capabilities.

JMO

Where it would be lost.

Makes no sense.

JMO.
Random guesses..
If the plane was hijacked, the intention was for it to land intact for personal, political or economic purposes that make sense to someone.
Either a " Let's Roll!!" move was pulled and the plane crashed, or it entered foreign space and was secretly shot down.
Weird celestial phenomenon disabled electrical circuits.

I quoted something several threads back about this. I was lurking on PPRuNe (professional pilots rumour network) and one of them said that it looked like the plane had followed the line of ATC border, which would add confusion to both ATC's. Let me see if I can find the quote as it explained it better than me... hang on....

This was my original post from 15th, I've searched for the last 20 mins but can't find the post I was referring to on PPRuNe :banghead:

Someone explained this on a pilots forum - if you look at the flight path the plane may well have followed the border line between countries (Malaysia/Vietnam, then Malaysia/Thailand) which would be a way of confusing ATC.

I can understand this.

Exactly. Perhaps their biggest issue was just their spokesperson and how they presented the information. Just seemed so cold, callous, and unsatisfying with little understanding how they seemed so definiitive about it.

They probably just need a better public relations person when making huge announcements like this.

My reaction honestly felt like he was saying.... "Face it people, your loved ones are dead, now can you all please go home".

Where it would be lost.

Makes no sense.

JMO.

I ascribe to the theory that this was planned and the pilot was the lone hijacker as a protest to the government and trial he attended earlier in the day. He may have drugged the co-pilot and depressurized the plane to cause loss of consciousness to the crew and passengers.

It's possible that the phone call before takeoff was from a person or persons in collusion with him. There may have been negotiations with the Malaysian government that went south, signaling him to head away from viable landing strips.

Why ditch the plane where it may never be found? Possibly because the mission was unsuccessful, and he/they didn't want such a catastrophe attributed to the protest movement and wasn't willing to face serious jail time.

Or maybe his depressurization unintentionally killed some or all on board and he didn't want his family name associated with mass homicide.

No plane and black box=no definitive conclusion about what happened. People could wonder indefinitely if it was a mechanical or electrical failure and if the pilot was actually a hero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" In a clear statement of support for the families, Chinese President Xi Jinping ordered a special envoy, Vice Foreign Minister Zhang Yesui, to Kuala Lumpur to deal with the case. Deputy Foreign Minister Xie Hangsheng told Malaysia's ambassador that China wanted to know exactly what led Najib to announce that the plane had been lost, a statement on the ministry's website said.

Investigators and the Malaysian government have been able to say little with certainty about Flight 370's fate since it disappeared on March 8 shortly after taking off from Kuala Lumpur for Beijing.

Left unanswered are many troubling questions about why it was so far off course. Experts piecing together radar and satellite data believe the plane back-tracked over Malaysia and then travelled in the opposite direction to the Indian Ocean.

Investigators will be looking at various possibilities including mechanical or electrical failure, hijacking, sabotage, terrorism or issues related to the mental health of the pilots or someone else on board.

"We do not know why. We do not know how. We do not know how the terrible tragedy happened," Malaysia Airlines' chief executive, Ahmad Jauhari Yahya, told reporters."

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/china-d...s-search-area-narrows-1.1744513#ixzz2x06EH8zL

The press is creating more misunderstanding by constantly creating cliff hangers for the next view. Has been all along, but now is not the time for press to bring up conspiracy issues. The families have just been told the plane went down in the ocean!

And, yes, everyone should understand that all of the people doing the searching deserve to remain safe. No more lives need to be lost or even risked.

bbm. ABSOLUTELY! Thanks was not enough. Mass hysteria should not drive dangerous and risky actions (well, actually the search is in itself inherently dangerous, but YKWIM). Let level heads prevail. Prayers for the searchers' safety.

I ascribe to the theory that this was planned and the pilot was the lone hijacker as a protest to the government and trial he attended earlier in the day. He may have drugged the co-pilot and depressurized the plane to cause loss of consciousness to the crew and passengers.

It's possible that the phone call before takeoff was from a person or persons in collusion with him. There may have been negotiations with the Malaysian government that went south, signaling him to head away from viable landing strips.

Why ditch the plane where it may never be found? Possibly because the mission was unsuccessful, and he/they didn't want such a catastrophe attributed to the protest movement and wasn't willing to face serious jail time.

Or maybe his depressurization unintentionally killed some or all on board and he didn't want his family name associated with mass homicide.

No plane and black box=no definitive conclusion about what happened. People could wonder indefinitely if it was a mechanical or electrical failure and if the pilot was actually a hero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbm Like I said, I want to hear/see the conversation between the plane and the ground, who ever it was. This was no accident in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13