Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly beginning to think this giant mess can't be accidental. I'm somewhat convinced Malaysia does NOT want the black box to ever be found. First they had people looking in the South China Sea for a week, then the wrong part of the Indian Ocean for a week! They are delaying and misdirecting. Seriously, WTF!?

I have no idea what is at Pine Gap! I've heard aliens but I haven't been able to verify it!

Seriously, I don't know what kind they have. I know Malaysia asked Aus and the US for the images but they were declined. The only thing I've read about it is that we are being used by the US to spy on the world and we help with drone strikes. Other than that, it's all waaaay over my head.

Edited: This is the only informative article I've found about Pine Gap. Other than that everything I've ever found seems to come from crack pots. Still over my head though! http://www.smh.com.au/it-pro/securi...ront-of-us-spying-arsenal-20130726-hv10h.html

People are getting so tired of being taken down he rabbit hole again.
People on this thread is 66. Last week it was over 200.
And really Cnn has so over abused this, that people really don't care anymore.

I would love to know what Indonesia found when they went back and looked at their military radar from that night.

If they DIDN"T see the plane, that means the plane definately deliberately went around Indonesia.

If they DID catch the plane, well that would be very important information. Namely, what part of Indonesia did they catch it flying over?

OR, what I suspect is, they had their radar for that north-western part of Indonesia turned "off" at night. That's why they don't want to admit anything in public.

It's either:

1. they had radar turned off
or
2. radar was on AND they saw the plane, but took no action.

however, if it's #2, surely where they saw the plane would have helped Inmarsat and other have a very precise point of where the plane might have ended. Not to mention, it wouldn't have taken weeks to rule out the Northern route!!

So I'm going for #1, Indonesian radar was turned off for that part.

Because if it WAS turned on, why wouldn't Indonesia just come out public and say "no the plane didn't cross over our land or water that we were monitoring."

JMO.

Ok well, folks, here we go back to pre-satellite image days.

Nowwwww, lemme get this straight.......

New information from Malaysia caused them to "refine," oh excuse me, "revise," their search area....

WHAT NEW INFORMATION???

Why is there NEW information from Malaysia?

Shouldn't they have already disclosed ALL of their information?? Anything, anything, any little piece of information which MIGHT have helped Imarsat and other experts figure out the path, the speed, the possible crash site?

Every few days, we seem to get "new" information from Malaysia.

Where is this so-called "new" information coming from, is what I'd like to know?

The plane is gone. The plane is not emitting any "new" information. All of the information they have is already with them. Why don't they just release ALL of it, AT ONE TIME????

I do not get this.

JMO.

My understanding is that this not provided by Malaysia, but by the international investigative group that is now in Malaysia. That group is made up of the NTSB, the British team, etc.

One thing I know 100 Percent...but who knows with this crazy back and forth nonsense...
There were no planes or any rescue whatsoever today because the weather conditions were bad.
So how did they come up with this new search area?

They are really frustrated on CNN too....One of the guys says something like this....
""When you got nothing, and its the best you got, you got nothing."

I was under the impression the images, etc. came from other countries, not Malaysia. And that they seem to be in agreement about the new location. Is this not the case?

They are really frustrated on CNN too....One of the guys says something like this....
""When you got nothing, and its the best you got, you got nothing."

But CNN'S speculations are so nonsensical.
Yesterday the pilot did it.

It's like playing the game of Clue. The butler did it, but wait maybe the maid did it, or no the professor in the library did it.

Very frustrating.

It's like playing the game of Clue. The butler did it, but wait maybe the maid did it, or no the professor in the library did it.

Very frustrating.

Jmo I will watch Jon Stewart over any "real" news any day...lol

Was the plane flying faster that would be expected?

Very frustrating.

Yeah, it is very annoying lately to say the least.

Not to single out just one of them but that Richard Quest person rubs me the wrong way. He comes across like he knows for sure some things and its obvious he doesnt have any more clue than anyone else. He is just so loud and practically yelling...LOL

The CNN coverage is getting a lot of critisism.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...043a6a-b5a0-11e3-8cb6-284052554d74_story.html

“It’s a 50,000-mile-long mountain range that wraps around the Earth like the seams of a baseball,” Gallo said of the Mid-Ocean Ridge.

He said the ocean bottom was rolling mountains, more like the Appalachians than the Rockies, with depths from 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 miles.

“The bigger obstacle [to the search] is the sea water above it,” he said, recalling days when the institution’s research vessel plowed along at no more than
1 mph. “You expect to have horrible days more than anything else, just because the winds there are typically howling and the currents are always very strong.”

The search could be running short of time."

Was the plane flying faster that would be expected?

I was trying to see if I ever heard how fast it was going and somewhere they said something about 460+ knots per hour. They asked the 1 guy what it meant and he said it meant they had to be at some higher type cruise altitude to go that fast.

Since 1 knots = 1.15077945 mph, that means it would be 529 MPH

But they mentioned 3 different speeds so I am not sure where or what document they were looking at.

Yeah, it is very annoying lately to say the least.

Not to single out just one of them but that Richard Quest person rubs me the wrong way. He comes across like he knows for sure some things and its obvious he doesnt have any more clue than anyone else. He is just so loud and practically yelling...LOL

The CNN coverage is getting a lot of critisism.

He should go on Nancy Grace, she would cut his mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove