Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CCTVNEWS ‏@cctvnews 13m
An Indian Air Force plane crashed in the central state of Madhya Pradesh on Fri., an Air Force spokesman said. Casualties unknown so far.

https://twitter.com/cctvnews

Good morning from Scotland...

It's 08:15 here - and there seems to have been big changes overnight!

School run, then breakfast with the press conference... See what information changes (officially) today...

Good morning from Scotland...

It's 08:15 here - and there seems to have been big changes overnight!

School run, then breakfast with the press conference... See what information changes (officially) today...

Good morning!:seeya:

Back from school run and just catching the news conference. They changed the search area again?!?!?!?

What's happened to these 2/3/122/300 pieces that have been spotted this week??

:waiting:

Can't they just get one piece of evidence about the plane from the water yet? There are big changes in airplane location devices coming in the future. JMO

Can't they just get one piece of evidence about the plane from the water yet? There are big changes in airplane location devices coming in the future. JMO

I totally agree... Find it really odd that the areas keep shifting... I wonder if a piece of the quoted debris HAS been collected & isn't relevant?

I was really proud of the Inmarsat number crunching to pinpoint an area, now it seems USA, China & Australia have pushed it aside to say they have other information. It's so very difficult for us to keep up, can you imagine how the coordinator of all the information feels?

I am still unconvinced that todays new search area will provide any answers and will not be surprised if it changes again...

Pure confused!!!

good morning all

checking in before I start my shift

not much has changed since I went to bed...

have a great day everyone!

I made the mistake of letting my dog smell my fresh minty breath.... yuck, nasty dog tongue!

I hope so. In the mean time has anyone got a MASSIVE metal detector?!

3 weeks later and just as I felt on day 1, I still can't quite believe they lost a plane. I know aircraft have gone missing before but in this day and age it's just mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61