Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting for someone to ask that. I didn't try it as I didn't like the smell.

Maybe it went funny in the water? The cut open picture didn't look as fresh as I've seen them. I've only ever had a few - pretty expensive. But I think they taste a bit like lemonade.

That's what I thought too Elley Mae. I thought all of these important decisions and conversations were from all of those involved solving these problems together, but it is starting to look like that is not the case and I am not sure that is a good thing.

I'm with you on that. One of the experts on CNN yesterday said that Malaysia has never had any experience in doing a search and recover exercise like this in real life, and sadly they are facing this without the knowledge of what to do and how to do this procedure. It's my opinion that Malaysia should pass the baton on to countries that have much experience in this matter. There are so many grieving families at stake here. I do not hold out any hope that any of the 239 are alive.

WSJ Asia ‏@WSJAsia 1m

Here's how Malaysia turned traditional rules for air-crash probes onpo
I applaud Inmarsat for calling attention to the elephant in the living room (aka Malaysian was too stunned to respond)....it may well be ''inappropriate" to usurp the ''power'' of the poltical head of the nation whose plane was lost BUT greater good is being served to find these poor souls aboard the ill fated aircraft.

WSJ Asia ‏@WSJAsia 1m

Here's how Malaysia turned traditional rules for air-crash probes onpo
I applaud Inmarsat for calling attention to the elephant in the living room (aka Malaysian was too stunned to respond)....it may well be ''inappropriate" to usurp the ''power'' of the poltical head of the nation whose plane was lost BUT greater good is being served to find these poor souls aboard the ill fated aircraft.

Yep, they hit the nail on the head, exactly what I was trying to say in my above post but the reporter said it better of course. :lol: I like this quote from the article too:
Asked on CNN Monday evening the Malaysian authorities' public statements could be trusted, former National Transportations Safety Board Chairman Jim Hall was critical.

"Regrettably, the Malaysian government is incompetent to handle this investigation,"
Mr. Hall said.

WARNING ALERT -NO Malaysian press conference today unless there is a significant development according to the Malaysian Defence Minister from mainstream media twitter

@sunshinesulin

Day 22 #MH370: No press conference scheduled for today @501Awani pic.twitter.com/u8AydV5v75
9:31am - 30 Mar 14

@fzdotcom

MH370 daily press conference today cancelled. No PC, if there is nothing new or major, said Hisham bit.ly/1e09MXG

Thank you for all your posts and updates they are all much appreciated.

East coast Aussies, 60 Minutes has started (segment is about 5 minutes in).

Hearing Danica Weeks talk about the plane fly right past them is so upsetting :(.

Good morning all, wow, it's crazy to think it's been 3 weeks already!!

Morning Waddles and everyone hope your having a good weekend. It has been the longest three weeks ever since the plane went missing time has dragged in. I have not watched so much news since 9/11.

No Malaysian press conference today according to mainstream media tweets unless there is a significant development. I will post if I find out there is an Australian press conference.

Warning Signs of Suicide

These signs may mean someone is at risk for suicide. Risk is greater if a behavior is new or has increased and if it seems related to a painful event, loss or change.
  • Talking about wanting to die or to kill oneself.
  • Looking for a way to kill oneself, such as searching online or buying a gun.
  • Talking about feeling hopeless or having no reason to live.
  • Talking about feeling trapped or in unbearable pain.
  • Talking about being a burden to others.
  • Increasing the use of alcohol or drugs.
  • Acting anxious or agitated; behaving recklessly.
  • Sleeping too little or too much.
  • Withdrawn or feeling isolated.
  • Showing rage or talking about seeking revenge.
  • Displaying extreme mood swings.
Additional Warning Signs of Suicide

• Preoccupation with death.
  • Suddenly happier, calmer.
  • Loss of interest in things one cares about.
  • Visiting or calling people to say goodbye.
  • Making arrangements; setting one's affairs in order.
  • Giving things away, such as prized possessions.
  • Investigation of the pilots continues, not positive news. I feel uncomfortable about it but it's news so here goes.

printLogo.png

Flight MH370: Pilot in wrong state of mind to fly - friend

(He was a ) ...... fanatic for "the three Fs" - food, family and flying.

When he wasn't working he spent hours cooking or using his home-made flight simulator for a variety of situations he wouldn't experience at the controls of a commercial airline, such as flying at the highest and lowest possible altitudes.

Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah's world was crumbling, said the long-time associate. He had been facing serious family problems, including separation from his wife and relationship problems with another woman he was seeing.

was "terribly upset" when his wife told him she was leaving
He guessed that Captain Zaharie may have considered the flight a "last joyride" - the chance to do things in a plane he had previously been able to do only on a simulator.

"All you need to do is fly it to high altitude, de-pressurise the aircraft, you kill everybody on-board including yourself and you have the flight management programmed in and it just continues to fly to the South Indian Ocean until it runs out of fuel."

This fits - 45K - and the decent - he knew the plane could not structually fly at its ceiling limit for long , bought back down to 12 programmed rest .................and selecting Indian Ocean pretty bright - he knew that part would be hard to find aircraft - and 3 weeks in his notions appear to be quite on target....No? Cultural shame? Money to family if never found? It will be interesting to see what additinal "tid bits" emerge as it relates to family dynamics, employment conflicts, finanacials, past psyc history etc etc in the coming days.....

The voice recorder would have been overwritten every two hours and the flight recorder would most likely record that the plane was operating normally and crashed because it ran out of fuel.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11226334

Final straw, incarcaration of leader the day before?

Food for thought for sure...............

Investigation of the pilots continues, not positive news. I feel uncomfortable about it but it's news so here goes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ns-state-mind-weeks-planes-disappearance.html

The Daily Fail gets in there with the exclusive again?

I believe (as truth) very little of what the newspaper reports as news. I find it very odd that they'd be the only newspaper in the world to have spoken to or interviewed the Captain's daughter, and have printed it.

That makes me think lots of things...

1) are they trying to "frame / set up" the captain
2) are there any other similar articles in other news sources
3) if yes - i'll find & read them
4) if no - then why not
5) here in Scotland, family members of those people involved in a criminal investigation would not be allowed to discuss such things with the press, least of all the press print them... Does Malaysia have such laws that allow interviews like this to be printed

Sorry, i'm thinking out loud again, but just wanted you all to see where my train of thought was going. I have lots of reading to do today, if anyone has any thoughts please discuss, so i can square this all in my head!

What if the call the pilot is supposed to have received before the flight took off, was from his mistress and they had a fight or even broke up over the phone. That stress on top of the Ibrahim decision would have meant one very stressed pilot.

The thing that keeps nagging at me about the theory of the plane being put on autopilot in an emergency situation is the last two turns it made, north to the Andaman Islands then south towards Australia. Why would they have been preprogrammed? No one has been able to come up with any good explanation for that.

All other ghost planes have just continued on their existing path, not as crooked as a dogs hind leg( an Aussie saying)

If it was the pilot and he survived until the crash, maybe he took the opportunity in the last 2 hours of flight to explain his reasons to be taped by the cockpit voice recorder just in case it was ever found. When death was close he may have sought forgiveness from his god or his family and others.

Yes... I think you are correct...

I posted while being a numpty...

:sigh:

I'm catching up from yesterday evening, but that's funny!:floorlaugh: I hope you don't mind but I'm going to steal that word from you.

The Daily Fail gets in there with the exclusive again?

I believe (as truth) very little of what the newspaper reports as news. I find it very odd that they'd be the only newspaper in the world to have spoken to or interviewed the Captain's daughter, and have printed it.

rsbm bbm; Last week, Faizah and Aishah, along with other family members, were interviewed in detail by police in Kuala Lumpur. The lengthy interviews, described in detail to The Mail on Sunday by a source close to the pilot’s family,

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...weeks-planes-disappearance.html#ixzz2xRhSLPtd

and- the age of the pics is interesting. The youngest son of the Captain is 26 years old.

rsbm bbm; Last week, Faizah and Aishah, along with other family members, were interviewed in detail by police in Kuala Lumpur. The lengthy interviews, described in detail to The Mail on Sunday by a source close to the pilot’s family,

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...weeks-planes-disappearance.html#ixzz2xRhSLPtd

Good pickup, mom! :seeya:

So the Daily Mail have not spoken with anyone in the family. This is 2nd-hand news. From a 'source close to the family'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member