Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think of how awful the searchers must feel at the end of each day...they are trying their best and yet nothing to show for it.

Yes. They would be taking it very personally. Our military don't say they think they can do something unless they are sure they can. It would be hugely disappointing not to find anything, both professionally and personally.

I don't believe the passengers are alive somewhere. Sadly, I believe they all perished 24 days ago. My heart aches for their families and I pray that they get answers soon, or even, someday. Nothing is worse than not knowing. IMO

Now there's a new guess on where the plane crashed? :banghead:

Actually this has been in the news since last week, but you have to watch BBC ;)
CNN has shocked me by actually mentioning Crimea and the landslide in Washington. It must be killing them to put away their toy planes :facepalm:

I hope they can get this under control. All it takes is one person to get on a plane with it and the epidemic could spread far and wide (Just had an "Outbreak" flash :eek:).

OK I do actually watch CNN often, but as background noise. When I really want the news I flip on BBC World (Or sometimes Al Jazeera America).

I think I will get very Nervous if they find the plane on day 28.

KUALA LUMPUR, April 1 — Even as Putrajaya changed yesterday the final words of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 to “Good night Malaysian three seven zero”, local investigators say the plane’s deviation from its original path is considered a “criminal act” either by the pilots, or by someone else on board.

According to a report on CNN today, this was disclosed to the news channel by a “Malaysian government source” — which suggests a possible sinister reason behind the aircraft’s mysterious disappearance more than three weeks ago.

The CNN report also said that in a background briefing on the incident to the news channel, local investigators repeated that MH370 had been flown hundreds of miles off-course by someone with “good flying knowledge of the aircraft”.

It was concluded on March 15 — one week after MH370 left radar screens on March 8 — that the aircraft’s diverted flight path was the result of “deliberate action” by someone on board the plane with aviation knowledge and experience.

- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...laysian-source-tells-cnn#sthash.p53UUTV7.dpuf

JaimeinLA
Lol!!! Of course! I just meant I can't even set mine in water on the sink top without killing it. I never tried the other stuff ... Swear! Lol!

your dealing with a group that has been told many mistruths the past 25 days

thats funny!

I baked cupcakes for everyone!!! Yummy! Do they float ?

I would guess you have to condition your prisoners. Not that I believe the photo story but since you want to consider it. I do not think looking in ones :cupcake:for an iphone 5 would be something one does.

Then if they were free to roam it would be because they didnt have their phones as those were removed which would have been why PW put his in his:cupcake:

However since this story is out there as a distraction , to make people who think the diago garcia landing is a conspiracy theory and not worth a farther thought. Because after the phone /butt issue ,normal people will roll their eyes when the subject of the plane landing there is brought up.

This whole story the plane missing has been filled with things to inspire the theories. If enough junk is tossed out then ,the truth can be buried under it.

Wait....what? So are you saying that maybe the US kidnapped everyone on board and flew them to Diego Garcia....but to make people think it is a conspiracy theory they put out a story about them actually being taken to Diego Garcia? That the truth would make people think it's a lie? Or are you saying that the US military didn't kidnap them so they put out a hoax so people would think it's too far fetched? I'm confused!

Interesting read.
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsarah%2Bbajc%26start%3D260%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1C1SFXN_enUS507US507%26espv%3D210%26es_sm%3D122%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D880&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.enet.com.cn/article/2008/1217/A20081217404459.shtml&usg=ALkJrhgMzAi6HuUYYFQdLbZd0gA7kYEZ-g

Around these issues, the meeting conducted two dialogues, the first all-English dialogue is hosted by Microsoft strategic partnership manager Ms. Sarah Bajc, is Mr Panelists from the International Association of Outsourcing Management CTO Jerry Durant and square hair and Neusoft , Peng Yu, vice president and white vice president Hopeful Symbio, they close the financial crisis around the opportunity to bring to the software outsourcing business to discuss, in a warm atmosphere, we more clearly the financial crisis on software outsourcing companies profound impact, as well as software outsourcing enterprises coping strategies; second is Chinese dialogue, hosted by the President of the Zhongguancun International Incubator Software Association on the coast, dialogue and research on behalf of the guests are from the software outsourcing industry, they are deputy secretary of the Beijing Jiaotong University in Asia Ms. Kwong, Mr. Evans's Zhang Jing, chief representative of the International Outsourcing Management Association of Chinese ships and vivid JIANG joint sales director Miss Huang Yuhong, they are software outsourcing companies around the winter padded jacket discussions focused on joint training and research software outsourcing companies talent, reduce office space rent and other issues, the meeting atmosphere was highly effective.

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Sarah-Bajc/38270392

During her tenure, hiSoft accomplished what has been deemed by many to be one of the most successful IPO in 2010 on the NASDAQ.

KUALA LUMPUR, April 1 — Even as Putrajaya changed yesterday the final words of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 to “Good night Malaysian three seven zero”, local investigators say the plane’s deviation from its original path is considered a “criminal act” either by the pilots, or by someone else on board.

According to a report on CNN today, this was disclosed to the news channel by a “Malaysian government source” — which suggests a possible sinister reason behind the aircraft’s mysterious disappearance more than three weeks ago.

The CNN report also said that in a background briefing on the incident to the news channel, local investigators repeated that MH370 had been flown hundreds of miles off-course by someone with “good flying knowledge of the aircraft”.

It was concluded on March 15 — one week after MH370 left radar screens on March 8 — that the aircraft’s diverted flight path was the result of “deliberate action” by someone on board the plane with aviation knowledge and experience.

- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...laysian-source-tells-cnn#sthash.p53UUTV7.dpuf

As soon as I read "government source" it goes on the rumor pile.

Wait....what? So are you saying that maybe the US kidnapped everyone on board and flew them to Diego Garcia....but to make people think it is a conspiracy theory they put out a story about them actually being taken to Diego Garcia? That the truth would make people think it's a lie? Or are you saying that the US military didn't kidnap them so they put out a hoax so people would think it's too far fetched? I'm confused!

I am saying higher powers are propagating the development of the conspiracy theories. Deliberately.

wow today was a ride like to was a week or so ago

felt soothing when the search was started

but the last couple of days

on top indictors they are still just flipping all over

have good evening!

Good afternoon all.....have been busy all day today, but I just got on her to have a bit of a rant................so now after all this time they are saying that the last words were actually different than what was released to the media and people around the world!!!!!!!!

What the....................................heck???? why come out now with this........I mean it is not the fact that it is different wording, it is the fact that they told an untruth.....I don't understand.....:tantrum:

Now have to go back to skimming, as did I read something about a phone....................and a butt??? :back::eek:hwow:

Good afternoon all.....have been busy all day today, but I just got on her to have a bit of a rant................so now after all this time they are saying that the last words were actually different than what was released to the media and people around the world!!!!!!!!

What the....................................heck???? why come out now with this........I mean it is not the fact that it is different wording, it is the fact that they told an untruth.....I don't understand.....:tantrum:

Now have to go back to skimming, as did I read something about a phone....................and a butt??? :back::eek:hwow:

I second your :tantrum: This is so :censored: up now! There is definitely something of serious intrigue going on in the background here. JMO

BkFeLDXIIAAGi0z.jpg

Image apparently was made by the families themselves

https://twitter.com/milesobrien

What is taking those ships so long to reached that debris? I know that it is far from everywhere, but they were able to reach places just as far during WWII. The technology today is a lot more advanced and we should be there already. The debris is going to keep moving and eventually hit land. I hope we all take something from this nothing is totally safe today and we have to always be on our toes for the mysteries in life.

What is taking those ships so long to reached that debris? I know that it is far from everywhere, but they were able to reach places just as far during WWII. The technology today is a lot more advanced and we should be there already. The debris is going to keep moving and eventually hit land. I hope we all take something from this nothing is totally safe today and we have to always be on our toes for the mysteries in life.

Orange objects spotted by a plane searching for the missing jet on Sunday turned out to be nothing more than fishing equipment

http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...ys-angus-houston/story-fnizu68q-1226870418218

CNN just got what they've been told is a copy of the entire transcript between the tower and flight MH370 from the Malaysian government.

Malaysia has said all along that the transcript that China released was wrong. The Chinese media are the ones who lied or can't translate properly. Malaysia always said it was inaccurate, now the world is shocked to find out that it is inaccurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member