Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sigh:

I still have loads of questions. None of the news agencies seem to ask or answer useful questions, so that is no help.

Was thinking about the pings. It seems the plane was going in a circle, in my not understanding it at all mind. The pings are not exact spots where the plane was.

I go back to the route being put in, and I still think that was the return route, and something jammed up the computer system and sent them on the return route, possibly jamming up other systems. Making it impossible to contact or land.

Probably just wishful thinking on my part. But we know the plane is in the ocean, according to the pings.

Just wish something could be found. I know answers may not come for years, but just a piece of the plane, even a small piece.

Therein lies the rub - would Pakistan consent to a search of their land by someone other than Pakistani forces?

I doubt it.
That's one of the reasons land searches haven't really been done in this case.
No country wants their land searched without proper consent/good reason to be there.
And I don't even know if Pakistan wants to let their forces search...

getting back to the mangosteens, there were 4 "tonnes" of mangosteens on the plane (ton should be tonnes, not 4 tons): :p

“We are very thorough in our probe. Even the four tons of mangosteens in the aircraft hold is being investigated.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...te-of-missing-Malaysian-Airlines-flight-MH370

Tonne: The tonne is a metric system unit of mass equal to 1,000 kilograms (2,204.6 pounds) or 1 megagram (1 Mg).

bbm

:facepalm:

They can explain the origins of the mangosteens back to the poor farmer picking them, yet they can't explain how two Iranians got on the plane with stolen passports, the full background story of how they obtained those passports, and why they doctored up their photos and then claimed photocopy error.

As someone earlier said, the farmer is not the one who took down the plane and ITA that they are wasting, WASTING, resources and time looking at all the wrong things.

JMO.

RE: this major annoncement: Will go like we have narrowed it down , we are going to go for this finale , we have done the best we can

Truth: Preparing to ($$)shut down, they all have known for weeks that Freescale , technology etc , the plane is down , this is very dangeroues fuid active terrorist operation

they got caught with their pants down in that they had no idea how this would captivate the media and the globe

and... it does not look like the media public interest is waning, so they are going to have to prep the world to shut it down after one final valiant effort

they know it is a ongoing, complicated, well planned terrorist operation still not at its completion

but we need to go another week, rap it up and wait and hope they can contain what many govts have known , for weeks, that this is a wildly successful terrorist operation in progress

just my opin!!

Supposedly earth-shattering, "breaking," BIG news is going to be reported soon by Malaysia, or maybe Australia?

I wish they would just actually find something, AND THEN report BIGGGGGGGGGGG news.

Well they managed to put proverbial tape over the families' mouth by appeasing them with "question and answer" session with technical experts to explain things to them.

How long with that tape last???

Pretty soon the families are going to start getting frustrated again.

Then what will the officials do then?

'Big' announcement coming in jet search

Two ships central to the hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 are due to arrive in the search area in the coming hours amid hope that a new clue to the plane's whereabouts may be imminent.

A British Royal Navy survey ship, HMS Echo, will be conducting a specific search on Friday, a spokesperson for the Australian Defence Force told CNN.

The Ocean Shield, an Australian naval vessel equipped with special U.S. technology designed to detect the pings from the flight recorders, is also due to arrive in the search area overnight Thursday to Friday.

The spokesperson, who is not authorized to speak to the media, told CNN there would be a "big" operational announcement on Friday by retired Air Chief Marshal Angus Houston, the head of the Australia's new Joint Agency Coordination Centre, who has been tasked with overseeing the search effort.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/03/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Found another fake video circulating on Facebook that the plane has been found in the Indian Ocean. I can't view the video unless I share, but someone who did that, still couldn't watch the video. Another virus, no doubt.

Just wanted to warn others!

:facepalm:

They can explain the origins of the mangosteens back to the poor farmer picking them, yet they can't explain how two Iranians got on the plane with stolen passports, the full background story of how they obtained those passports, and why they doctored up their photos and then claimed photocopy error.

As someone earlier said, the farmer is not the one who took down the plane and ITA that they are wasting, WASTING, resources and time looking at all the wrong things.

JMO.

BBM.
They explained how the Iranians boarded with stolen passports-Malaysia never checked the Interpol database for stolen passports.

From PM Najib Tun Razak to Defence Minister and Acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein to the Inspector-General of Police Khalid Abu Bakar, they have as the MH370 adversity revealed, been consistent in flabbergasting everyone with their inconsistent statements about the missing aircraft.
On March 24, when breaking the news about the fate that has befallen the plane, Najib said flight MH370 ended in the Indian Ocean. While he made no reference to any crash, journalists understood that to mean that the plane had ‘crashed’ or ‘plunged’ into into the deep and remote Indian Ocean.
However, a week later Hishammuddin decided to do ‘damage control by saying that claims of the plane having crashed was ‘totally erroneous’. “There was no mention of a crash or that there were no survivors at all,” he said.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...4/03/denial-syndrome-not-helping-msia-at-all/

MsFacetious;

First thanks for the post.

Next, is that the "big news"? We've known that all week, how is it "big news"?

(Was getting hopeful, back to sulking.......)

Danica Weeks said the meeting [with the wife of the Malaysian Prime Minister] gave her some comfort and confidence the Malaysians are committed to finding answers. But she also said the pervasive uncertainty surrounding the plane's fate had made coping with the loss impossible.

New Zealander Ximin Wan, 50, was also on board. His family have asked for privacy.

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/wife-kiwi-mh370-meets-malaysian-pm-s-5885219

writer7 said:
thread 19 #478
I'm still enthralled with this guy's work.
Did we know that the pings weren't on the hour?!

Check out this post of his:
http://www.duncansteel.com/archives/397
Positions and Velocities of Inmarsat-3F1
During the Flight of MH370
Duncan Steel, 2014 March 26.

This is the graphic given by the Malaysians (which must have used Inmarsat's data):
http://www.duncansteel.com/wp-conten...14955617_n.png
*snip
I read through his site last night, interesting comments on his About Me page. Apparently, a comment he made yesterday on theguardian.com was removed. The article shows (ProfAlloy) comment 'removed,' further down (Solusnauta) asks why it was removed. I know England has different laws regarding this sort of thing but if all he said was they were wrong in saying no northern track was feasible, I'm curious to know why his comment was removed, too. He also believes a southern route is likely. Either way, the guardian has had plenty of comments regarding various theories, why was his censored?

I think that thing that washed up on the beach is from MH370. It was found shortly after Maldives residents saw a low flying plane shortly around the time the plane would have still been pinging. Planes on fire/suffered an explosion will drop parts. Qantas 32 had debris fall from the engine that exploded.

I don't know if it has been examined and ruled out/in as a fire suppression bottle. From the images I saw on Google, it looks like one.
I don't have an answer to your question, but there is an interesting comment made by a French pilot regarding Maldives. See writer7's link above, go to the About Me page.

Supposedly earth-shattering, "breaking," BIG news is going to be reported soon by Malaysia, or maybe Australia?

I wish they would just actually find something, AND THEN report BIGGGGGGGGGGG news.

I heard that on CNN and wondered if they would be making a report from Malaysia or Australia at this time of night (their time)?!

Found another fake video circulating on Facebook that the plane has been found in the Indian Ocean. I can't view the video unless I share, but someone who did that, still couldn't watch the video. Another virus, no doubt.

Just wanted to warn others!

That was posted to Facebook on 4/1. A very sick April Fools joke. A friend shared it and I let her know I didn't think it was funny at all.

Who said BIG NEWS, CNN? :floorlaugh:

Operational announcement? I'm assuming they will be announcing a scaling back on the search, less jets, etc.

JMO.

I don't have an answer to your question, but there is an interesting comment made by a French pilot regarding Maldives. See writer7's link above, go to the About Me page.

RSBM

That was very interesting. Thank you.

BBM.
They explained how the Iranians boarded with stolen passports-Malaysia never checked the Interpol database for stolen passports.

Yes, that's true. That is about all the information they gave regarding that. I am looking for something more - something similar to the mangosteens - such as, we talked to the man they were staying with in Malaysia, we tracked down and talked with Ali in Iran (the man who procured the passports for them), we tracked down and talked to their familiy members and friends in Germany and/or Denmark - and we found nothing suspicious. We thoroughly investigated them.

Instead, we get that oh, yeah we didn't check their passports, that's how they got on. Oh yeah, and also we accidentally photocopied the picture wrong and that's why it looks like we were trying to hide something about one of the men's legs/feet.

IMO, simply saying they didn't check their passports against Interpol gives us very little information and give us no actual background on the two individuals to support their claim that they have are investigating everyone and apparently have yet to find anything suspicious about any passenger on the plane.

JMO.

Who said BIG NEWS, CNN? :floorlaugh:

Operational announcement? I'm assuming they will be announcing a scaling back on the search, less jets, etc.

JMO.

I applaud Australia for what they have done, and how they have taken charge of things search-wise. But I do think the way they have handled the press side of it is kind of baiting.

For example, if today's BIG news is not that they are SURE they know where the plane is, or they have FOUND a piece of the plane - why not include that when alerting the press about their BIG news? SOmething like, "we are going to be talking about big changes in the operational search, however we would like to at the same time say that we have not yet found the plane. This is not going to be a presser for announcing that we've found the plane."

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member