Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: A day up in the air with RAAF crew searching for debris

Boeing has given searchers a list of the likely objects that would float, if the main fuselage has gone to the depths: flight controls, ailerons, parts of the tail fin, landing gear doors, insulating ducting, cargo and baggage and seat cushions.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mi...ching-for-debris/story-fniztvne-1226874278602

:floorlaugh:

Oh thanks!! :D I no longer think we're going to find anything. Maybe in years to come. I hope I'm wrong.

With this incident, I hope world airlines should be on the radar for improvements.

I also hope the loved get closure on this soon, but I think it may be awhile.

Submarines are needed. When doesn't military lend out their subs? :waitasec:

Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: A day up in the air with RAAF crew searching for debris

Boeing has given searchers a list of the likely objects that would float, if the main fuselage has gone to the depths: flight controls, ailerons, parts of the tail fin, landing gear doors, insulating ducting, cargo and baggage and seat cushions.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mi...ching-for-debris/story-fniztvne-1226874278602

From linked article...this...just says it all.

It’s been 25 days since the plane went missing en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. Not a single physical item connected to the plane has been found.

And, well...yeah...Russel:heartbeat::heartbeat:

I am thinking what this possible operational announcement could be. The only thing I an come up with is that they are shifting their emphasis to underwater for wreckage as opposed to debris on the surface. What could operational news be?

From linked article...this...just says it all.

It’s been 25 days since the plane went missing en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. Not a single physical item connected to the plane has been found.

And, well...yeah...Russel:heartbeat::heartbeat:

Time is running out. 5 more days. :please:

OT ~Yes, Russell is a cutie - he has some Matt Damon, Leonardo DeCaprio looks. :D

There is an airport there, so I would guess there would be radar.
From the Wiki page:
There are four weekly flights provided by Virgin Australia into Christmas Island Airport from Perth, Western Australia, and a weekly charter flight from Jakarta by Travel Exchange.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_Island#Transport

I am thinking what this possible operational announcement could be. The only thing I an come up with is that they are shifting their emphasis to underwater for wreckage as opposed to debris on the surface. What could operational news be?

I hope they have high tech submarine systems that can reach the S. Indian ocean floor.

The patents thing has been debunked.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/malaysiapatent.asp[/quote]

My thing with Free Scale and the patents is secondary. The primary deal , for me, with FS is just completing designing radar blocking microchips.

Next level of concern with Free Scale, is there is a history with a family the world knows as '

Osama bin Laden

Freescale’s shareholders include the Carlyle Group of private equity investors whose past advisers have included ex-US president George Bush Sr and former British Prime Minister John Major.
Carlyle’s previous heavyweight clients include the Saudi Binladin Group, the construction firm owned by the family of Osama bin Laden

Why were so many Freescale employees traveling together? What were their jobs. Were they on a mission and if so what was this mission? Can these employees be the cause of the disappearance of this plane? Could the plane have been then hijacked and these people kidnapped? Did these employees hold valuable information, did they have any valuable cargo with them? Did they know company and technological secrets? With all the might of technology why cant this plane be located? Where is this plane where are these people?”

http://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com/2014/04/02/rothschild-inherits-a-semiconductor-patent-for-freescale-semiconductors/

Can someone please tell me why the media is going back and forth in between the pilots. It's driving me bonkers.

Great article ... thanks Amee.

(And Russell is an Adelaide boy ... c'mon, let's seek him out! :floorlaugh: )

I wonder if the plane was hijacked and the intended target was somewhere in Australia?

What an interesting thought. I have wrestled with the following possible contradiction: if the intent of the perpetrator was to lose the plane in the Indian Ocean, never to be found - why would they bring it down so close to Australia? Your idea would be one reason.

Great article ... thanks Amee.

(And Russell is an Adelaide boy ... c'mon, let's seek him out! :floorlaugh: )

:floorlaugh:

This crew is due to head back to Adelaide at the end of the week, to be replaced by another crew

We should go and give Russell a BIG welcome home SouthAussie :blushing:

I'm glad you ladies are going all swoony over Russell because I look not just like him in almost every way..

Malaysia’s sophisticated radar system would have immediately detected Flight MH370 as it crossed the country’s mainland after changing course and should have alerted the air force, Anwar Ibrahim, the opposition leader, has claimed.

In an interview with The Telegraph, he said that he had personally authorised the installation of “one of the most sophisticated radar” systems in the world, based near the South China Sea and covering Malaysia’s mainland and east and west coastlines, when he was the country’s finance minister in 1994.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ment-purposefully-concealing-information.html

Interesting ... Apparently from Anwar Ibrahim (opposition Leader):

"London - Malaysia’s government is deliberately concealing information that would help to explain what happened to missing flight MH370, the country’s opposition leader has claimed.

Malaysian Airlines crew members are seen at a departure hall of Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia.
In an interview that cast doubt on the official investigation into the disappearance of the plane, Anwar Ibrahim said the country’s “sophisticated” radar system would have identified it after it changed course and crossed back over Malaysia.

Mr Anwar, who personally knew the pilot of the Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 that went missing in the early hours of March 8 during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, called for an international committee to take over the Malaysian-led operation because “the integrity of the whole nation is at stake”.

He indicated that it was even possible that there was complicity by authorities on the ground in what happened to the plane and the 239 people on board.

In an interview with The Daily Telegraph, Mr Anwar said that he had personally authorised the installation of “one of the most sophisticated radar” systems in the world, based near the South China Sea and covering Malaysia’s mainland and east and west coastlines, when he was the country’s finance minister in 1994.
What do you think?
---------------------
:scared:He personally installed “one of the most sophisticated radar” systems in the world, based near the South China Sea and covering Malaysia’s mainland and east and west coastlines, when he was the country’s finance minister in 1994.??? WTH :scared:

Source:
http://www.vancouverdesi.com/travel...737767/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Here is Russell Adams. :loveyou:

357694-48c283e6-b1bc-11e3-8ffb-bdc84c71056c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members