Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree wholeheartedly with the deliberate action _ TOO coincidental that it went off right after the hand-off to Viet Nam. And I am talking in the sense of it would be the king coincidence of all coincidences, ever.

My personal theorizing keeps winding up at hijacker, even though that goes against my logic (too complicated) but only because I just don't see this pilot as a murderer . Suicide, yes (I don't think anyone can speak to the depths of someone's soul with regard to suicide, so I think it is widely possible) but murder, no: doesn't "fit" with what I have read about this man. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Hijacking nowadays is a loose term. One does not have to be physically "hijacked". Hijacking can take place remotely, IMO.

No, I don't believe the pilots and crew are involved either, unless they "deliberately" turned it off to power down electrical. But, within minutes of communication? Odd.

Yes, but the question is "when". Being the 1 transponder was turned off immediately after saying goodnight, leans towards deliberate action.

With that being said, a fire could of caught too. :dunno:

I just don't know anymore...
One day I think fire. The next, a deliberate, criminal action.

When was the mumbling in the cockpit heard? After the transponder was turned off, right? Could still have been a hypoxia situation...

Why has it taken this long for a sub to join the search?! I have wondered this for weeks!

From what I gathered, they wanted to wait until a crash site was confirmed.
But with only 4-5 days remaining on the black box battery, I guess they want to use it now. Better late than never?

WARNING ALERT - Press conference in Australia in one hour from now at 11pm Eastern Time according to CNN International Producer's twitter account. Press conference is at 11am Perth Australia time.

Hamdi ‏@HamdiATL 20m CNN international producer and desk editor. Opinions here are my own & retweets not an endorsement.

Chief Coordinator of the Joint Agency Coordination Centre & Air Chief Marshal Angus Houston, will hold a press conference at 11pET. #MH370

UPDATE - CNN will be covering the press conference live according to several tweets on twitter.

Deleted post ........... wrong press conference :sigh:

This one was an announcement about "Air Marshal Mark Binskin has been formally announced as Australia's next Defence chief by Prime Minister Tony Abbott in Canberra. The change is one of several at the top ranks of the military being announced today."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-...n-to-be-unveiled-as-new-defence-chief/5366510

.... or maybe it is the right press conference and CNN got their wires crossed ??? (as I have heard nothing about any BIG NEWS related to MH370 in Oz today).

That would make sense. "Operational" certainly could be about changes in official positions. I've seen zilch news today about MH370. But I really only check The Age and here for updates.

I just don't know anymore...
One day I think fire. The next, a deliberate, criminal action.

When was the mumbling in the cockpit heard? After the transponder was turned off, right? Could still have been a hypoxia situation...

Yes, but the mumbling is hearsay at this point. But, yes, hypoxia is a good possibility, but the sequence of events just don't add up.

Another angle... Landscape mode!

726px-Mh370infografik.svg.png

Did they find the plane? I keep reading they did then they didn't. So confused.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Did they find the plane? I keep reading they did then they didn't. So confused.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

No :(
The last few weeks have just been searches and spotting of debris that is not from the plane...just ocean garbage.

Malaysia’s sophisticated radar system would have immediately detected Flight MH370 as it crossed the country’s mainland after changing course and should have alerted the air force, Anwar Ibrahim, the opposition leader, has claimed.

In an interview with The Telegraph, he said that he had personally authorised the installation of “one of the most sophisticated radar” systems in the world, based near the South China Sea and covering Malaysia’s mainland and east and west coastlines, when he was the country’s finance minister in 1994.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ment-purposefully-concealing-information.html

As I have suspected all along! This brings up a valid question, why did Malaysia radar "see" this plane and not question it's appearance in their airspace? Also, why did the military radar not have an issue with it?

What IS Malaysia not telling us?

Yes, but the mumbling is hearsay at this point. But, yes, hypoxia is a good possibility, but the sequence of events just don't add up.

Oh, I though the mumbling had been confirmed. My bad :blushing:
You're right though...the sequence of events don't add up...at least not in a mechanical failure scenario. But who knows. Mechanical failure/hypoxia could have still happened.

I don't believe for one moment the food onboard may have been poisoned. You see many more people refusing airline food than eating it, IMO. So all 239 passengers ate the food? No way. Just both pilot and co-pilot? No.

The authorities that be are way too desperate to put closure to Malaysia 370. And I mean the authorities in Malaysia. They are more ridiculous everyday, IMO. It's like , "Okay, if you do not believe the reason du jour, would you maybe believe.........................?"

I was done listening to them some time ago!

MOO

As I have suspected all along! This brings up a valid question, why did Malaysia radar "see" this plane and not question it's appearance in their airspace? Also, why did the military radar not have an issue with it?

What IS Malaysia not telling us?

At the time, I don't think Malaysia military radar found anything out of the ordinary at the time the plane was flying by. Same with the non-military radar. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Why hasn’t Australia said if it has seen relevant satellite images? Because it won’t.

Why doesn’t Australia reveal more search info, tell us if it knows more? Because it won’t.

We are a country that is floating in an ocean surrounded by Asian countries. We are sort of ‘on our own’ many, many kilometres away from any nations that we are aligned with. That makes us politically and militarily very careful.

Pretty much everything is on a need-to-know basis here - it is just how we roll. We are ruled by a democratic government, but the only choice that we get is which government we vote for every 3 years. After that, they have a mandate to do what they feel is ‘best for the country’. Most of the time that works just fine, and we have a beautiful, free, friendly, and relatively trouble-free country to live in.

I am a little nervous about the apparent crash area (hoping that it was not intentional and a little off course :please:) because there are definitely more strategically placed secret installations than those that have been mentioned in the media.

Just wanted to put this out here, as I just read last night’s posts, and hope that it may offer a degree of understanding to some.

All my opinion only

Yes, thank you. That does shed some light. I just wonder if Australia has even shared any radar information with Malaysia? B/c Malaysia is one of those Asian countries. So that is just interesting - this strange dynamic.

Or perhaps it went like - Australia told U.S. (ally), U.S. then got the point across to the Malaysians, but in a round-a-bout way without revealing Australia's radar information.

JMO. The whole dynamic is very interesting to me.

I haven't read the latest posts, so sorry if this is out of the place, but what happened to the BIG BIG BIG presser we have be waiting for since noon U.S. time?? I came back and turned CNN on at 8 to see the same headline: Waiting for BIG press conference or something to that effect - BREAKING NEWS - which CNN had started talking about since around noon.

At the time, I don't think Malaysia military radar found anything out of the ordinary at the time the plane was flying by. Same with the non-military radar. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Malaysian military radar captured signatures of a plane that is believed to have been Flight 370, but it wasn't immediately noticed.

The radar signatures offered evidence that the flight had turned west after its last contact with air traffic controllers, and that contact was lost over the Strait of Malacca. But radar operators did not see it in real time, meaning an opportunity to track the plane while it was in flight may have been lost. While the radar data was the key reason for expanding the search west of Malaysia, it took officials until March 11 -- three days after the disappearance -- to explain why they were looking so far off the plane's expected course. All the while, search efforts continued in places where data showed it could not have been -- the Gulf of Thailand and the South China Sea.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/01/world/asia/malaysia-plane-missteps/

6 missteps in Malaysia Flight 370 investigation

The choice to go all-in on the human tragedy of a transportation disaster is revealing. If the sewage-soaked cruise liner in February 2013 was a beta trial, then MH370 was the full release.

CNN's decision, for all intents and purposes, to devote itself for weeks to a single story has been vindicated by increased ratings. Its saturation coverage of the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 reinforces the network's image as the place to go when a sensational major story breaks. It also exemplifies the fresh definition of "news" Jeff Zucker promised when he took over CNN.

There is no denying MH370 was a headline grabber. The broadcast networks' nightly newscasts agreed: For 11 straight weekdays, each of the three -- ABC's World News, CBS Evening News and NBC Nightly News -- chose the missing jetliner as its top story, going 33-for-33 on such leads.

<modsnip>

But when one zeroes in on March alone, things look much more positive for CNN. In total day, CNN surpassed MSNBC in the demo (164K vs. 127K) and among total viewers (498K vs. 379K). In weekday prime time, CNN came out ahead of MSNBC in the demo (240K vs. 201K), but MSNBC maintained its lead in total viewers. At the same time, CNN narrowed the gap with Fox last month. While Fox led MSNBC by 133% in the prime time demo in February, that gap between the two dropped to just 34% in March.

One other bright spot in the quarter for CNN came from its new original documentary programming. The premieres of Chicagoland and Death Row Stories ranked #1 in the demo during their time slots with 305K and 269K respectively.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/q1-2014-cable-news-ratings-cnn-remains-in-3rd-despite-march-surge/

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/what-cnn-sacrificed-missing-plane-692704

For some reason I can never stay awake during their documentaries.

I think the plane is important to a lot of people b/c of the possibility of terrorism being involved. I know personally, I am going to be flying this summer and I am scared sh******. Because I am not convinced it was pilot suicide, and b/c there is a possibility IMO that it was some kind of terrorism.

Also compounding that 500x is that I think this was a test run. That's why the plane was ditched in a location where hard to find and hard to find black box. JMO. So I am thinking.....WHEN is the actual event going to be????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove