Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another press briefing and again more false hope. Why did they not do this 2 weeks ago,
there have been planes and ships scouring this area for weeks with nothing found whatsoever.

Go back to where the plane lost communication and search that area again.

This search area is nothing but speculation where the plane went down.

The two vessels are operating on a converging course, Joint Agency Coordination Centre chief Air Chief Marshal Angus Houston said today.

He said the 240km route had been picked based on the latest analysis of all available information.

"The search area is the highest probability about where the aircraft may have entered the water is where the search will commence," Air Chief Marshall Houston said of the underwater probe.

He said new analysis of data had only recently been received.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/22362115/safety-body-joins-flight-probe/

I went offline and turned off the TV for awhile hoping to come back to some important BREAKING NEWS! What a disappointment. :waiting: When you find something let us know, otherwise stop wasting our time! :banghead:

Well night folks....this is very disappointing the way they baited everyone today with the "BIG" news - I don't know if this is CNN's fault or is this the Australians' fault or is it Malaysians' fault? I don't know who sent out the original - stay tuned for "BIG" news coming. Who inserted this "BIG"? This is crazy.

Australians officials are constantly saying, it's gonna be a long haul. It might take years. It's the most difficult search. Etc., Etc.. But yet then on the other hand, there is daily big deal made about moving the search area...not drastic move, just small move. They are not saying they are moving the search area to the Northern arc or something.

I understand they want to be forthcoming, and that is all good, but this kind of baiting is not good IMO.

JMO.

I went offline and turned off the TV for awhile hoping to come back to some important BREAKING NEWS! What a disappointment. :waiting: When you find something let us know, otherwise stop wasting our time! :banghead:

Exactly, I have spent so many nights watching the breaking news on CNN and there is nothing new.
I would love to see Nancy Grace as a correspondent on here and start yelling, this is nothing new, if my twins were on the plane, etc.

Breaking news, " Who knew the ocean was so full of garbage.
Really, this is so beyond insane.

"Search will continue as long as there's hope" CNN breaking news crawler

So, who decides when all hope is gone? How do they put a time limit?
This is beyond tragic.

8 members on now, that really says it all.
Good night to you 8.
Hopefully we will have some answers one day.

Another press briefing and again more false hope. Why did they not do this 2 weeks ago,
there have been planes and ships scouring this area for weeks with nothing found whatsoever.

Go back to where the plane lost communication and search that area again.

This search area is nothing but speculation where the plane went down.

Your right,

Another thing that is speculation is the transponder was turned off.

It could have just broke. No one knows it was turned to the off position.
Its signal could have been blocked . I dunno but they dont either.

"Search will continue as long as there's hope" CNN breaking news crawler

So, who decides when all hope is gone? How do they put a time limit?
This is beyond tragic.

Abbott said he was not putting a time limit on the search. "We owe it to everyone to do whatever we reasonably can and we can keep searching for quite some time to come ... and, as I said, the intensity of our search and the magnitude of operations is increasing, not decreasing."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/0...r-malaysian-flight-370-will-go-on-as-long-as/

Im glad we dont have CNN and Todays press conference was not referred to as Breaking News from what Ive heard on radio and seen on tv here.

Your right,

Another thing that is speculation is the transponder was turned off.

It could have just broke. No one knows it was turned to the off position.
Its signal could have been blocked . I dunno but they dont either.

Apparantly Boeing has indicated to the investigators that the transponder was switched off and didn't fail as a result of some other cause.

Who are these two people on CNN now showing trash they have found in the ocean?
This has become absolutely ridiculous.
CNN should be ashamed with their coverage of this devastating tragedy.

Well night folks....this is very disappointing the way they baited everyone today with the "BIG" news - I don't know if this is CNN's fault or is this the Australians' fault or is it Malaysians' fault? I don't know who sent out the original - stay tuned for "BIG" news coming. Who inserted this "BIG"? This is crazy.

Australians officials are constantly saying, it's gonna be a long haul. It might take years. It's the most difficult search. Etc., Etc.. But yet then on the other hand, there is daily big deal made about moving the search area...not drastic move, just small move. They are not saying they are moving the search area to the Northern arc or something.

I understand they want to be forthcoming, and that is all good, but this kind of baiting is not good IMO.

JMO.

There were no announcements of "big news" in the Australian press today. Honestly, I think it's CNN sensationalizing and it's shocking how much they twist things. At least that's my opinion from reading here, I haven't actually watched CNN.

Apparantly Boeing has indicated to the investigators that the transponder was switched off and didn't fail as a result of some other cause.

Yea ,however I feel at this point just because they said it doesnt make it true.

JMO.

Nothing about BIG NEWS in our media today, and I looked everywhere once it was repeated here on WS that CNN said there would be BIG NEWS. Just our usual daily updates and progress reports. Maybe CNN need to tone down their adjectives a bit .. or a lot?

I imagine to the families involved, and to many others, every bit of news is important. And every day of the search is equally as important. And keeping their loved ones, and the search, in the media is important.

China is in diplomatic damage-repair mode .....

WEEKS of vitriol, conspiracy theories and an informal travel boycott directed at Malaysia by Chinese people upset over the lost jetliner have prompted Beijing to move into damage control to protect the countries’ normally friendly relations.

Speaking to Malaysian reporters, Chinese Ambassador Huang Huikang called some of the relatives’ viewpoints “radical,’’ “extreme,’’ “somewhat irresponsible’’ and not representative of China’s view.

“We never said China was angry about the current situation and we never said we were dissatisfied about the progress so far that has been made,’’ Mr Huang said.

“We are good friends. We are partners. This is just an incident which will never affect our good relations.’’

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/c...ical-and-extreme/story-fnh81fz8-1226874053775

I don't believe for one moment the food onboard may have been poisoned. You see many more people refusing airline food than eating it, IMO. So all 239 passengers ate the food? No way. Just both pilot and co-pilot? No.

The authorities that be are way too desperate to put closure to Malaysia 370. And I mean the authorities in Malaysia. They are more ridiculous everyday, IMO. It's like , "Okay, if you do not believe the reason du jour, would you maybe believe.........................?"

I was done listening to them some time ago!

MOO

It could be wrong but I was once told (by cabin crew) that the pilots aren't allowed to eat the same meal in case of food poisoning. They each have to have something different from the menu.

As the days go by the battery life in the black box is ebbing away. I wonder why only one submarine has been deployed? Australia, Malaysia, USA all own submarines. Much of the searches have been done by visual air searches, but this has been halted several times due to the weather. Submarines wouldn't encounter this problem.

List of submarine operators - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I still believe that the plane will be located but on dry land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove