Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this is one of those mysteries that will never be solved. That has to be a real possibility. Jmo

Dont think you can get in or out of cargo hold. The elctronics bay is a "seperate" little room with tons of elcectonics.

Perhaps humans, or something in the cargo that caused the plane to ultimately go down. Just cannot wrap my mind around the pilots deliberately downing the plane and the passenger manifest has been gone over by the FBI.

I do believe security was so lax that someone could have been in the cargo or planted something in it. Not sure however, how easily someone could have gotten into the cockpit from the cargo hold.

MOO

cargo is way up on my list too. me too but for totally diff reasons. I beleive there was a lot of high tech stuff related to the Free Scale gang in the belly. In fact, I have pondered if it might have been stolen to force the engineers to give up info on the technology and black market sell the stuff if my angle with cargo is correct. If there was nothing "funky" about releasing the manifest there IMO is just no reason for them to refuse to do so.

ANd lets not forget Mr boss or whatever that dude is when directly asked, early on, about dangerous cargo he came up with some fruit cr@p! GIve me a break! In addition the cargo handling contractor at that airport is a subsidary of MAL airlines AND certified to carry the most dangerous good that are allowed in aviation, I posted tons of links a while back cause it really bugged me...................

AND then when the lithium batteries caper came out ....boy oh boy...........what are all aviation insturmentation powered with ......................

lithium batteries

Someone just replied they believe those five were accounted for. There is still other cargo aboard that details have been vague or contradictory, at best.

MOO

Well, of course I hope it is solved. But I think sometimes we (as people, not we as is "us") tend to believe that with our advanced technology and knowledge gained over the centuries, answers should always be available to us, and what is more, like, right now. But sometimes, maybe, the best efforts by the greatest experts can't solve or explain an event or find a reason for a sudden death, etc...

I happen to think the plane is there is the water, maybe in one or two major pieces. I think it will at least be seen, but not sure we will ever know for sure how or why it got there.

Jmo

Please try to keep on topic in this thread.

Thanks, Lambchop

actually at this point there is more "evidence" pointing to terrorism, planning to do a encore performance like 9-11 with a 777, or extortion as it relates to the Free Scale gang and the technology they were working on (blocking aircraft from radar detection) kinda, sadly , all, comes together in one heck of a scary picture.........

.. and this posted last thread in trial in NewYork for Osamba BIn Ladens brother in law a month before .... MAL 370 vanished he out right clearly stated that a Malysian terrorist group wanted to do an aviation higjack a do a 9-11

it gets better ....again links last thread he told them that he gave them one shoe bomb he had made and joked that they would need to find a matching one. Then the passport kids from Iran feet are cut off of any picture ever relaesed by them...... scary stuff New York Times did several peices on this stuff

OH, and how could I forget. You ask what date did the trial in New York start?

ANd I am forced to answer March 8, 2014

Mr. Bad at testified in 2012 that some months after Sept. 11, 2001, he met with members of a Malaysian terrorist group who were ready to perform “a similar hijacking to 9/11.”

“I provided them with one of my shoes because both had been, uh, both had explosives inserted into them,” Mr. Bad at said then.

Although Mr. Bad at backed out of his plot, he testified that he did nothing to persuade the Malaysian group to stop whatever it had planned. It is unclear whether such a plot in Malaysia was ever interrupted by the authorities; federal prosecutors in Manhattan and Brooklyn hadno comment on Monday at Mr. Bidet’s 2012 testimony about the Malaysians.

…….“the storms shall not stop, especially the airplanes storm,” and advised Muslims, children and opponents of the United States “not to board any aircraft and not to live in high-rises.”

Among other things, Abu Gait urged others to swear allegiance to Bin Laden, spoke on behalf of and in support of Al Qaeda’s mission, and warned that attacks similar to those of Sept. 11, 2001, would continue,” the indictment said.

Although Mr. Bad at backed out of his plot, he testified that he did nothing to persuade the Malaysian group to stop whatever it had planned. It is unclear whether such a plot in Malaysia was ever interrupted by the authorities; federal prosecutors in Manhattan and Brooklyn had no comment on Monday about Mr. Bidet’s 2012 testimony about the Malaysians.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/09/nyregion/sulaiman-abu-ghaith-bin-ladens-son-in-law-charged-in-new-york.html?_r=0

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-N...ce-related-to-NYC-terror-trial/4021395236041/

Who hijacked it? Where did it land? What's the purpose?

WARNING ALERT - There are reports on twitter that the Prime Minister of Australia will be holding a press conference in Beijing regarding MH370 at 1:45pm Perth Australia time just under one hour from now. 1:45 am New York Time, 4:45 am UK time CNN should be showing it live.

RUMOR - Black boxes may have been found

Nine News Australia ‏@9NewsAUS 5m

UPDATE: PM @TonyAbbottMHR will hold a press conference on unconfirmed reports the #MH370 black box has been found at 1.45pm AEST. #9News

Hmmmm...every "expert" said this was "completely normal".

it is!

and if you look at the part released there were many "please" "thank you"etc back and forth indicating a rapport and a "way of doing things" etc etc

Its not "protocol" but done all the time - its also dependent on the airport - I am sure in Atlanta there is not "time
for nicieties but in a laid back facility time wise it is saying thanx seeing ya next time

etcetc

actually at this point there is more "evidence" pointing to terrorism, planning to do a encore performance like 9-11 with a 777, or extortion as it relates to the Free Scale gang and the technology they were working on (blocking aircraft from radar detection) kinda, sadly , all, comes together in one heck of a scary picture.........

.. and this posted last thread in trial in NewYork for Osamba BIn Ladens brother in law a month before .... MAL 370 vanished he out right clearly stated that a Malysian terrorist group wanted to do an aviation higjack a do a 9-11

it gets better ....again links last thread he told them that he gave them one shoe bomb he had made and joked that they would need to find a matching one. Then the passport kids from Iran feet are cut off of any picture ever relaesed by them...... scary stuff New York Times did several peices on this stuff

OH, and how could I forget. You ask what date did the trial in New York start?

ANd I am forced to answer March 8, 2014

Mr. Bad at testified in 2012 that some months after Sept. 11, 2001, he met with members of a Malaysian terrorist group who were ready to perform “a similar hijacking to 9/11.”

“I provided them with one of my shoes because both had been, uh, both had explosives inserted into them,” Mr. Bad at said then.

Although Mr. Bad at backed out of his plot, he testified that he did nothing to persuade the Malaysian group to stop whatever it had planned. It is unclear whether such a plot in Malaysia was ever interrupted by the authorities; federal prosecutors in Manhattan and Brooklyn hadno comment on Monday at Mr. Bidet’s 2012 testimony about the Malaysians.

…….“the storms shall not stop, especially the airplanes storm,” and advised Muslims, children and opponents of the United States “not to board any aircraft and not to live in high-rises.”

Among other things, Abu Gait urged others to swear allegiance to Bin Laden, spoke on behalf of and in support of Al Qaeda’s mission, and warned that attacks similar to those of Sept. 11, 2001, would continue,” the indictment said.

Although Mr. Bad at backed out of his plot, he testified that he did nothing to persuade the Malaysian group to stop whatever it had planned. It is unclear whether such a plot in Malaysia was ever interrupted by the authorities; federal prosecutors in Manhattan and Brooklyn had no comment on Monday about Mr. Bidet’s 2012 testimony about the Malaysians.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/09/nyregion/sulaiman-abu-ghaith-bin-ladens-son-in-law-charged-in-new-york.html?_r=0

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-N...ce-related-to-NYC-terror-trial/4021395236041/

Believe the trial began March 5, 2014.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/05/justice/bin-laden-relative-trial/index.html

WARNING ALERT - There are reports on twitter that the Prime Minister of Australia will be holding a press conference in Beijing regarding MH370 at 1:45pm Perth Australia time just under one hour from now. 1:45 am New York Time, 4:45 am UK time CNN should be showing it live.

UPDATE: PM @TonyAbbottMHR will hold a press conference on unconfirmed reports the #MH370 black box has been found at 1.45pm AEST. #9News

Fingers and toes crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If not damaged the pinging has no interrelationship with someone aboad killing the actual device. The pinger is not an on off thing - its a water activated battery.

If the fuse is removed, wouldn't there be no power to the battery?

Maybe the ground crew/maintenance pulled out the fuse and/or the black box.

:panic:
Did Aussie news report that?

If the fuse is removed, wouldn't there be no power to the battery?

Maybe the ground crew/maintenance pulled out the fuse and/or the black box.

I believe it was the circuit breakers being pulled.
No. It is an external battery.

This entire "ping" thing, and the shear luck it would take in order to locate it, is very suspicious

Totally agree -- just amazing that the Chinese ship, that had unsophistacted listening devices, who were out of the search area that day, who did not tell anyone,amazingly found a "ping" on day 31.

...and threw off everything for a bit of time

I call that LUCK or.....................................

cargo is way up on my list too. me too but for totally diff reasons. I beleive there was a lot of high tech stuff related to the Free Scale gang in the belly. In fact, I have pondered if it might have been stolen to force the engineers to give up info on the technology and black market sell the stuff if my angle with cargo is correct. If there was nothing "funky" about releasing the manifest there IMO is just no reason for them to refuse to do so.

ANd lets not forget Mr boss or whatever that dude is when directly asked, early on, about dangerous cargo he came up with some fruit cr@p! GIve me a break! In addition the cargo handling contractor at that airport is a subsidary of MAL airlines AND certified to carry the most dangerous good that are allowed in aviation, I posted tons of links a while back cause it really bugged me...................

AND then when the lithium batteries caper came out ....boy oh boy...........what are all aviation insturmentation powered with ......................

lithium batteries

I don't buy that mangosteens get shipped via commercial aircraft. That's what ships are for.

Unless they are a delicacy in China, but still, they can get them from Thailand, which is closer.

I'm in the FreeScale camp too CARIIS.

IMO, the lithium batteries cover story made me go hmmm also. Maybe it was explosives to trade for something?

As much as it is not rational, I still feel MH370 has landed.

:panic:
Did Aussie news report that?

It's just a rumor at the moment but it is likely there will be some update about the black boxes even if they haven't been picked up yet. I will let you know if I found out any more information and will state if it is only a rumor in the media.

Please post any links you have with information all are much appreciated.

Press conference in just over 20 minutes now

UPDATE SKY NEWS UK - Australian PM confident black boxes are from plane, still not recovered boxes physically yet

Lets pretend my father is pilot. ANd very quickly after all this I wanted to make a tribute film for You Tube.

I open my film with my dad on security camera. How on earth would i get that, go to security and ask em to make me a copy.

WHy on earth would a security camera at major airport have no time stamp?

Why would the qualaity of the picture look like a generation ago video?

When I saw the tribute deal and saw the scurity thing it hit me like a friend of family memeber had years ago said dad go through securtiy for us and they filmed it and the media turned it into him going through security that night.

No date and timestamp in this day and age???

that he chose to look up seemingly directly at the camera

me too more like "daddy"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COpHbirfwL4"]Family tribute to Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah Malaysia plane pilot - YouTube[/ame]

RE id perpetrator had about 30 years worth of experience FLYING planes as well as being highly trained in dodging radar and missile systems. A couple of Iranian guys that may or may not be able to shave yet, ain't gonna cut it.

I think this was a very elaborate well planned event. I think passport kids were the ones who used shoe bomb to open cockpit and that there were several people on the plane invovled in the whole operation.

CNN is reporting this now. Rumor that black boxes have been located. From associated press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14