Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You hit the double quotes icon, then you click the quote of the post you want to post, then hit your back button on your browser, then hit quote again for the second post you want to quote.

Thanks for the explanation. Now I am more confused than ever.

But thanks for trying to help the mentally challenged.

I am more concerned with that early report of the luggage for five "no-show" passengers which was allegedly removed from the plane. Perhaps it wasn't?

Still am suspicious of the cargo and something other than passengers or the pilots.

MOO

Yes, panthera, the cargo is way up on my list too. Do we have more information on the "no-shows"? Would they still be on the manifest? They obviously were at the airport if baggage was checked in and put on the plane, no?

It has to do with visas.
If they two of them wanted to enter Europe as Iranians, they would have needed visas. Having the stolen passports gave them European identities, and therefore wouldn't need visas to enter any EU nation. They couldn't get their passports in Iran, cuz Mr. Ali was in KL waiting for them. So they flew to KL as Iranians, then "became" Europeans to travel to China and then from there they would have went to Amsterdam.

They avoided the visa applications by traveling where they wouldn't need visas and by using stolen passports to get to their specific destinations on the way.

:seeya: BBM ~ Ok, you answered my confusion. Their connection was in KL. And yes, there are only 48 countries in the world Iranians can go into without visas.

So, while we are killing time waiting on the black box search: here is my newest nightmare ending thought- they finally locate and recover the flight data recorder - the one that will tell us how that plane moved, where and how. And.. it is completely blank ...and it turns out whoever did this figured out how to disconnect it. How horrible that would be after all this effort.

So, while we are killing time waiting on the black box search: here is my newest nightmare ending though t- they finally locate and recover the flight data recorder - the one that will tell us how that plane moved, where and how. And.. it is completely blank ...and it turns out whoever did this figured out how to disconnect it. How horrible that would be after all this effort.

What if the plane was hijacked and landed. The black box was removed and sent down to the nearest scrap yard. Would that be a better scenario ? Because that is my scenario.

What if the plane was hijacked and landed. The black box was removed and sent down to the nearest scrap yard. Would that be a better scenario ? Because that is my scenario.

Who hijacked it? Where did it land? What's the purpose?

I owe, I owe.........off to bed I go. You guys chill out.......and if you find that plane, make sure and call those guys over at CNN. Later gators.

So, while we are killing time waiting on the black box search: here is my newest nightmare ending thought- they finally locate and recover the flight data recorder - the one that will tell us how that plane moved, where and how. And.. it is completely blank ...and it turns out whoever did this figured out how to disconnect it. How horrible that would be after all this effort.

That's what Mary Schiavo was discussing this morning on CNN. She said it is very possible. If it was a deliberate act abd other functions were disabled, it is very possible that power to the black boxes (i think she said the fuse) could have been pulled.

That's what Mary Schiavo was discussing this morning on CNN. She said it is very possible. If it was a deliberate act abd other functions were disabled, it is very possible that power to the black boxes (i think she said the fuse) could have been pulled.

Nooooooooooooo... please tell me it would not be that easy to do. I was hoping it was like hard-wired permanently connected couldn't be undone kind of secure

Hi guys!

From the beginning the medias fascination with the last words and woo spoke them has befuddled me. The word choice is totally typical – they spent weeks on that! Now, after saying they just figured out it is the captain Another mistruth who hard can that be?
But now all the commotion about the captain making the transmission the same silliness. They are all acting like this is a “normal” flight. There are no rules about who does the landing and the taking off.
They discuss it and choose amongst themselves. In a healthy fight whoever is the pilot in command does not do the communications. As we all agree there is nothing normal with MAL 370!
It is within the realm of reality that the pilot in command COULD do both especially when they are not in the landing or take off phase of flight. There is not all that much configuring going on.
And, if the copilot had been knocked out the Captain would “have” to do it – so why the fuss!

Just curious, anybody here happen to know how to remove recently posted post?

hi

go to edit and it will have delete option - it then will verify that you want to delete and then just like MAL 370 poof gone!

Both can be turned off. THe CVR in the cockpit, the FDR can be done in the elctronic bay below. All that stuff has to have an off in case of short/ fire etc! And IMO both were, anyone who was this skilled would know this, and it has to be clear he did not want anyone to know anything!

The only way the FDR could be help (the previous 25 hours of prior flights) would still be there so if there was a mechanical (not!) issue with the aircraft they might be able to discover problems with the aircraft -- sorry!

The CVR also has a bulk erase feature in the cockpit, which can only be "done" with the parking brake set.

.....journalist confusing the lack of an on/off switch as an inability to turn something off. As you'll find many examples of in the media, they don't always get it right. The circuit breaker may not be a true on/off switch, but pulling it does accomplish de-powering (assuming no internal power supply) and thus turning off the FDR.

IF it had battery backup all he would have to do on the FDR is pull it again prior to final event

http://aviation.stackexchange.com/q...nders-can-flight-data-recorders-be-turned-off

Nooooooooooooo... please tell me it would not be that easy to do. I was hoping it was like hard-wired permanently connected couldn't be undone kind of secure

You mean like "people" in the cargo hold ? People that were undetected and didn't show up on video cameras or on a passenger list because nobody knew about them ?? Now you're getting into my theory on this whole thing.

Perhaps humans, or something in the cargo that caused the plane to ultimately go down. Just cannot wrap my mind around the pilots deliberately downing the plane and the passenger manifest has been gone over by the FBI.

I do believe security was so lax that someone could have been in the cargo or planted something in it. Not sure however, how easily someone could have gotten into the cockpit from the cargo hold.

MOO

Yes, panthera, the cargo is way up on my list too. Do we have more information on the "no-shows"? Would they still be on the manifest? They obviously were at the airport if baggage was checked in and put on the plane, no?

Someone just replied they believe those five were accounted for. There is still other cargo aboard that details have been vague or contradictory, at best.

MOO

That is a very scary thought. Would it still be pinging?

kinda have the feeling they would report on locating it for 6 weeks!

I owe, I owe.........off to bed I go. You guys chill out.......and if you find that plane, make sure and call those guys over at CNN. Later gators.

If not damaged the pinging has no interrelationship with someone aboad killing the actual device. The pinger is not an on off thing - its a water activated battery.

That is a very scary thought. Would it still be pinging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14