Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this is one of those mysteries that will never be solved. That has to be a real possibility. Jmo

I don't think we will ever truly know what happened to MH370 and I personally don't think they'll ever find much/if any debris of the plane. MOO

I don't think we will ever truly know what happened to MH370 and I personally don't think they'll ever find much/if any debris of the plane. MOO

My opinions only, no facts here:

If they find the plane submerged at the present search location, all kudos and more power to them.

If not, keep the faith. I have studied this case from every angle.

Remember, people or airplanes do not simply disappear; only the truth disappears.

3:30 for me :(
Maybe I will look for a looong movie

My opinions only, no facts here:

You don't need a looong movie. Instead, watch "The Second Stain" with Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes. Particularly, the scene where Sherlock is studying the table.

After watching that episode, you will be ready, grasshopper (a reference to the Kung-Fu series with David Carridine).

Ok, has anyone thought a black box is being secretly planted to shut everyone up?

Yes!!!!!!!!!

I have wondered that too... The most remote place in the deepest darkest ocean & they locate pings?

Hhhmmmmmm.........

Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post
Ok, has anyone thought a black box is being secretly planted to shut everyone up?

Yes!!!!!!!!!

I have wondered that too... The most remote place in the deepest darkest ocean & they locate pings?

Hhhmmmmmm.........

ditto!!!

I don't think a black box has been secretly planted. I think they will find both of them in the next few days as well as the plane or significant bits of it anyway.

I really don't think anyone would spend 50 plus million dollars on a global search only to decide to plant a black box.

I really don't think anyone would spend 50 plus million dollars on a global search only to decide to plant a black box.

Nothing about the whole situation has ever made sense, so much information has been delivered then changed, i would not be surprised at anything.

I'm just glad that someone else has put into words what i had been wondering, and that others either agree, or have at least thought about alternatives, and disagree.

I have thought more lately about the consequences of the black boxes having been planted, and what would happen if that were to be the case. A whole lot of countries will be up in "arms" about their time & resources being wasted, that situation doesn't bear thinking about...

Just thinking out loud, throwing it out there, hoping i'm proved very wrong, but my gut instinct tells me this story is nowhere near conclusion...

By the same token...I really didn't think Malaysia could have possibly shot it down. With the scrambling of jets and changing "facts", they are certainly hiding something. While 25 nations are searching and spending (Australia carrying much of the load).

All passengers have been cleared so they are all considered victims and we do not sleuth victims other than what has been released by MSM. We don't sleuth their families and whatever their relationships were with family members.

If there were something significant about any of the passengers it would have surfaced by now and we have heard nothing other than all passengers have had background checks from all their prospective countries and nothing has come back as abnormal.
:please:

Interviews with the senior government source and four other civilian and military officials show thatair traffic controllers and military officials assumed the plane had turned back to an airport in Malaysia because of mechanical trouble when it disappeared off civilian radar screens at 1:21 a.m. local time.
That assumption took hold despite no distress call or other communication coming from the cockpit, which could have been a clue that the plane had been hijacked or deliberately diverted.
The five sources together gave Reuters the most detailed account yet of events in the hour after the plane vanished. All declined to be identified due to the sensitivity of the issue and because they were not authorised to speak to the media.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...obes-civil-aviation-and-military-authorities/

I agree BUT...

What if a couple weeks ago the china ship happened to be in that area and were trying to calibrate their hand-held sensor and someone on their ship said:
"Lets just toss over a couple of these test Pingers so we can see if our device picks it up".

And another chap on board says "Good Idea".

Then the commander of their ship finds out what they did, freaks out, and says:
"Lets get the heck out of here....Full Steam South....Quick"

"And when we get way south, we can put out a false alarm that we heard one down here to get everyone away from that area with the hope that we can keep them away from there until their batteries die."

Interviews with the senior government source and four other civilian and military officials show thatair traffic controllers and military officials assumed the plane had turned back to an airport in Malaysia because of mechanical trouble when it disappeared off civilian radar screens at 1:21 a.m. local time.
That assumption took hold despite no distress call or other communication coming from the cockpit, which could have been a clue that the plane had been hijacked or deliberately diverted.
The five sources together gave Reuters the most detailed account yet of events in the hour after the plane vanished. All declined to be identified due to the sensitivity of the issue and because they were not authorised to speak to the media.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...obes-civil-aviation-and-military-authorities/

Malaysia’s opposition coalition has demanded a parliamentary inquiry into what happened on the ground in those first few hours. Government officials have said any formal inquiry should not begin until the flight’s black box recorders are found
This is a little like saying we will not investigate a murder until the murder weapon has been found!

“When we were alerted, we got our boys to check the military radar. We noticed that there was an unmarked plane flying back but (we) could not confirm (its identity),” said the senior military source.

“Based on the information we had from ATC (Air Traffic Control) and DCA (Department of Civil Aviation), we did not send up any jets because it was possibly mechanical problems and the plane might have been going back to Penang.”
It doesn't take long to get to Penang :waitasec:

http://www.mapsofworld.com/international-airports/asia/malaysia.html

“It is a criminal investigation. There are things that I can tell you and there are things I cannot. I am sorry,” Khalid said after being bombarded with questions from the media on the investigation.
When asked to clarify contradictory remarks on who uttered the final words to air traffic controllers, he said he did not wish to contradict Hishamuddin Hussein and Azaharuddin Abdul Rahman.
“Refer to what was said earlier. I do not wish to contradict what was mentioned previously. If you need clarification, you need to ask them,” said the top cop.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...11/igp-205-quizzed-probe-into-mh370-on-going/

I don't know if there is more to this, but certainly there are some here who keen on Mangosteens!

“I did not say that the mangosteens came from a field in Muar. I said that the supplier was from Muar and that we will investigate everything.”
Previously, the top cop said that police traced the mangosteens to an orchard in Muar, Johor, and examined both the farmers and the Chinese importers.

Perhaps humans, or something in the cargo that caused the plane to ultimately go down. Just cannot wrap my mind around the pilots deliberately downing the plane and the passenger manifest has been gone over by the FBI.

I do believe security was so lax that someone could have been in the cargo or planted something in it. Not sure however, how easily someone could have gotten into the cockpit from the cargo hold.

MOO

I wouldn't be surprised if there was something in the cargo hold that brought the plane down. There was speculation (more likely a rumor) that the x-ray machine was down at the time the cargo for MH370 was put through.
Hmmmmmm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member