Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Topic - Hi everyone Happy Easter and hope your all having a great weekend. Sorry I haven't been around much this week I am in agony with the nerve in my left leg and I'm going to need a 9th operation soon. I will keep you posted when it is and how I get on.

On topic - Here is the latest press release with link for the 20th of April 2014 from the Joint Agency Co-ordination Center who are managing the search in Australia. All press releases and transcripts of the Australian press conferences can be found at the website linked below. Thanks for all your posts, updates and links they are much appreciated.

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr029.aspx

"Media Release
20 April 2014—am

Up to 11 military aircraft and 12 ships will assist in today's search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Today the Australian Maritime Safety Authority has planned a visual search area totaling approximately 48,507 square kilometres, across two areas.

Early this morning, Bluefin-21 AUV completed mission seven in the underwater search area. Bluefin-21 has searched approximately 50 per cent of the focused underwater search area to date.

The focused underwater search area is defined as a circle of 10km radius around the second Towed Pinger Locator detection which occurred on 8 April

No contacts of interest have been found to date.

Bluefin-21 AUV's eighth mission has commenced.

The weather forecast for today is scattered showers, isolated thunderstorms in some areas, and east south-easterly winds."

What puzzles me is a scheduled commercial flight from KL to Beijing takes off is handed all the way thru KL FIR>Sing FIR and never calls HoChiMinh FIR, turns back to Malaysia which at this point is well North, meaning a direct route will take them thru Thailand ADIZ(unidentified) which would or should guarantee company from coastal air defense..........

However nobody sees them or communicates with them as they 1) fail to report to HoChiMinh FIR, 2)then return un IDed into and thru Thailand Air Defense Id Zone and 3) with an unusual and unapproved altitude and flight path?

It really wouldn't surprise me if nothing was found at the current search site.

I could see how they could avoid commercial ATC radar but military radar by at least 3 countries?

I hope you feel better soon.............

Off Topic - Hi everyone Happy Easter and hope your all having a great weekend. Sorry I haven't been around much this week I am in agony with the nerve in my left leg and I'm going to need a 9th operation soon. I will keep you posted when it is and how I get on.

On topic - Here is the latest press release with link for the 20th of April 2014 from the Joint Agency Co-ordination Center who are managing the search in Australia. All press releases and transcripts of the Australian press conferences can be found at the website linked below. Thanks for all your posts, updates and links they are much appreciated.

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr029.aspx

"Media Release
20 April 2014—am

Up to 11 military aircraft and 12 ships will assist in today's search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Today the Australian Maritime Safety Authority has planned a visual search area totaling approximately 48,507 square kilometres, across two areas.

Early this morning, Bluefin-21 AUV completed mission seven in the underwater search area. Bluefin-21 has searched approximately 50 per cent of the focused underwater search area to date.

The focused underwater search area is defined as a circle of 10km radius around the second Towed Pinger Locator detection which occurred on 8 April

No contacts of interest have been found to date.

Bluefin-21 AUV's eighth mission has commenced.

The weather forecast for today is scattered showers, isolated thunderstorms in some areas, and east south-easterly winds."

Dive right in ocean:

Typically with a large airliner, if it stalled , nose fell and started to plummit (unless low!) it would overspeed which leads to stuff (stabilizer/engines/wing) to come off while going down.

With weight and speed at impact if nose all the way down - water is like concrete, so at impact it would start to break apart instantly and violently.

I cant think of a water crash where a jetliner went vertically in and like dove underwater sort of like a diver in a pool! (Intact)

RSBM

Good luck and speedy recovery❤️

An aircraft snug as a bug in a dry hanger does not leave debris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Totally my belief - the pingers were planted to shroud the whole thing in smoke and mirrors - and leave the world wondering.............................jmo!

It could have :dunno:
Maybe that's why the lack of debris
Or the currents have swept it away elsewhere/it became water logged and has now sunk.

Her wings flex more than any other jetliner!

Go to 9:48 just as she lifts off -- beautiful aircraft taking flight!

KENYA AIRWAYS FIRST 787 DREAMLINER'S MAIDEN COMING HOME FLIGHT FROM SEATTLE - YouTube

Off topic - Thanks for posting CARRIS I could watch planes all day. It is a magnificent plane a friend of mine flew on a dreamliner a few weeks ago and loved it. He said the interior with the great lighting was excellent and it was much quieter than a normal plane. Hopefully it will continue flying safely after all the problems with the batteries and cracking in the wings. Personally I'm hoping to go on an A380 the next time I saw one here in Scotland when it flew on a special flight. They don't normally fly from here. I have seen a lot of dreamliners at Glasgow airport.

if anyone tries to sue in this mess they better be 14 years old with old age in their family history!! Can you imagine how long something like this would take, countries, proof, appeals, big pockets they will be 58 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talk about a MESS!!!!

The Stipulation got my back up..
She says she is trying to raise money for them BUT if the families accept the contributions they must waive their right to sue

She said it isn't right for them to sue if they get contributions...

It sure is their Right to sue!

I also don't agree with her using FOX company email to conduct her private fundraising..and whatever else she was doing using company email.

It gives the False impression that FOX as a company is involved especially since that the email is coming from a VP of a network Department.

Oh My..my 2nd RANT :blushing:

The Stipulation got my back up..
She says she is trying to raise money for them BUT if the families accept the contributions they must waive their right to sue

She said it isn't right for them to sue if they get contributions...

It sure is their Right to sue!

I also don't agree with her using FOX company email to conduct her private fundraising..and whatever else she was doing using company email.

It gives the False impression that FOX as a company is involved especially since that the email is coming from a VP of a network Department.

Oh My..my 2nd RANT :blushing:

Something smells mighty fishy here. In fact, it almost sounds like she was paid to do this, but by whom? No info, just an educated guess. Fox has nothing to do with MH370's disappearance, so who was she acting on behalf of when it was stated if the passengers accepted funds, then they couldn't sue. Whom couldn't they sue?????

RSBM

Good luck and speedy recovery❤️

Off Topic - Thank you for your kindness Momoffourboys. Thankfully I have a great surgeon this time and an excellent hospital. I should be fine will keep you all posted.

We went back and forth with this. :pillowfight2:

Some of us believe they are connected, and potential hijackers and some of think they were just escaping Iran seeking asylum illegally.

It seems like they've been cleared also after some background checks by Interpol, FBI.

JMO.

Well it does seem a bit odd they were headed to Europe via China. Huh?

I'd love to do an A 380 too! WOW! I would love just to see one land and takeoff and listen to her! BUT I am a Boeing fan --I dont think any airbus (except the 380) that are "pretty" and actually now that I think about it I do not really think she is pretty but amazing indeed!

...... the poor Dreamliner - she is having such a hard time , and I think if they have one more issue FAA is ground her for quite some time --they almost pulled her a month or so ago , and I am sure they are going to lose orders cause they are not going to being able to meet their delviery promises as a result of her horrible debut............but she IS pretty!

If you had to pick one, the whole thing which one is your favorite?

.... my favorite of all time is the L-1011. She had a distinct sound in the air, I could always tell when a 1011 was flying above and I loved being them!

Off topic - Thanks for posting CARRIS I could watch planes all day. It is a magnificent plane a friend of mine flew on a dreamliner a few weeks ago and loved it. He said the interior with the great lighting was excellent and it was much quieter than a normal plane. Hopefully it will continue flying safely after all the problems with the batteries and cracking in the wings. Personally I'm hoping to go on an A380 the next time I saw one here in Scotland when it flew on a special flight. They don't normally fly from here. I have seen a lot of dreamliners at Glasgow airport.

:ditto:
Sounds painful, so sorry Gregjr. :(

:getwell:

Off topic - Thanks you are most kind Nymeria. Thankfully the surgery will most likely be successful and it isn't very risky. Hopefully I will be fine.

Oh, I think they totally involved along with Freescale and the cargo handler at the airport - iMO this was a masterfull plan years in the planning

Remember Osama Bin Laden (links last thread) brother in law, a month before specifically told about a MAL terririst group that wanted to do an airline "event" and gave that grouip one of his shoebombs

It was New York TImes coverage of the trial...............

Well it does seem a bit odd they were headed to Europe via China. Huh?

if anyone tries to sue in this mess they better be 14 years old with old age in their family history!! Can you imagine how long something like this would take, countries, proof, appeals, big pockets they will be 58 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talk about a MESS!!!!

I agree it is a tragedy that the families of the crew and passengers have many years of anguish ahead particularly if not all the remains are recovered. Most of the passengers and crew had children and parents they were supporting financially so this disaster must be causing terrible emotional and financial distress. The Montreal convention says relatives will only receive 124,000 Euros $171,318.40 it does not seem much for the life of a person. Montreal convention damages link http://www.brusselsairlines.com/com/my-travel/practical-information/default.aspx?item=19974

Positive thoughts coming your way from GA, USA...! And I so appreciate your updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysterykitty