Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a fact?? wow.....if they deplaned in Qatar wouldn't they have to clear customs before embarking to Europe?? Wouldn't an Arabic official suddenly notice that Iranian looking dudes one with an Austrian passport and one with an Italian passport don't quite match up?:truce:

Gee hard for me to believe that these guys have been ''cleared'' from the investigation

They had their original passports in Qatar. They did not get the European passports until they arrived in Malaysia. jmo

Killer Chaser....

Am thinking that as ''out there'' that it may seem, the plane could have been stolen.

What puzzles me is a scheduled commercial flight from KL to Beijing takes off is handed all the way thru KL FIR>Sing FIR and never calls HoChiMinh FIR, turns back to Malaysia which at this point is well North, meaning a direct route will take them thru Thailand ADIZ(unidentified) which would or should guarantee company from coastal air defense..........

However nobody sees them or communicates with them as they 1) fail to report to HoChiMinh FIR, 2)then return un IDed into and thru Thailand Air Defense Id Zone and 3) with an unusual and unapproved altitude and flight path?

It really wouldn't surprise me if nothing was found at the current search site.

I could see how they could avoid commercial ATC radar but military radar by at least 3 countries?

BBM.
Those countries may not have been suspicious of the plane flying through their airspace.

Malaysia discusses aid for relatives

AAP •
April 20, 2014 11:36PM

A SENIOR Malaysian official has met with relatives of people aboard a missing jetliner to discuss financial aid, as the search entered the 44th day without positive results.

Hamzah Zainuddin, deputy minister for foreign affairs, said the relatives present during the meeting on Sunday in the capital of Kuala Lumpur agreed to submit individual proposals for a financial assistance package.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...id-for-relatives/story-fnihsg6t-1226890798224

On Saturday as well, Malaysian Acting Transport Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein .... stated that the immediate search area being scoured at present by the Bluefin-21 should be completed within the next week.

The minister also noted that it was now timely for the parties involved in the search operation to consider and discuss the use of submarines.

http://www.thesundaily.my/news/1022086

Malaysia Airlines MH370: Current underwater search could end within week
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/malays...rwater-search-could-end-within-week-1.2615475

What's going to happen after this water search is done?
Just give up?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-will-be-found-expert-says-1.2615099 APRIL 19

Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott, whose country is leading the search, told the Wall Street Journal Wednesday that the robotic subs should complete their search in a week or so.

"If we don't find wreckage," he added, "we stop, we regroup, we reconsider."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/20/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/ SUNDAY APRIL 20

The failure to find clues to the plane's disappearance does not mean that the operation will stop, only that other approaches -- such as a wider scope or the use of other assets -- may be considered, Hishammuddin told reporters. "The search will always continue."

BBM.
Those countries may not have been suspicious of the plane flying through their airspace.

Doubtful, unless of course they are part of a conspiracy, which is possible. It's internationally called an ADIZ(Air Defense Identification Zone) for a reason and is the 1st line of defense a sovereign nation has against air attack. All pilots know better than to fly into one without a flight plan, transponder code and voice verification with authorities.

Off Topic - Hi everyone Happy Easter and hope your all having a great weekend. Sorry I haven't been around much this week I am in agony with the nerve in my left leg and I'm going to need a 9th operation soon. I will keep you posted when it is and how I get on.

On topic - Here is the latest press release with link for the 20th of April 2014 from the Joint Agency Co-ordination Center who are managing the search in Australia. All press releases and transcripts of the Australian press conferences can be found at the website linked below. Thanks for all your posts, updates and links they are much appreciated.

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr029.aspx

"Media Release
20 April 2014—am

Up to 11 military aircraft and 12 ships will assist in today's search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Today the Australian Maritime Safety Authority has planned a visual search area totaling approximately 48,507 square kilometres, across two areas.

Early this morning, Bluefin-21 AUV completed mission seven in the underwater search area. Bluefin-21 has searched approximately 50 per cent of the focused underwater search area to date.

The focused underwater search area is defined as a circle of 10km radius around the second Towed Pinger Locator detection which occurred on 8 April

No contacts of interest have been found to date.

Bluefin-21 AUV's eighth mission has commenced.

The weather forecast for today is scattered showers, isolated thunderstorms in some areas, and east south-easterly winds."

BBM ~ :getwell: Thanks for all of your posts gregjrichards.

What puzzles me is a scheduled commercial flight from KL to Beijing takes off is handed all the way thru KL FIR>Sing FIR and never calls HoChiMinh FIR, turns back to Malaysia which at this point is well North, meaning a direct route will take them thru Thailand ADIZ(unidentified) which would or should guarantee company from coastal air defense..........

However nobody sees them or communicates with them as they 1) fail to report to HoChiMinh FIR, 2)then return un IDed into and thru Thailand Air Defense Id Zone and 3) with an unusual and unapproved altitude and flight path?

It really wouldn't surprise me if nothing was found at the current search site.

I could see how they could avoid commercial ATC radar but military radar by at least 3 countries?

From what I read, I don't know if it accurate, but apparently Thailand did see something on their radar, but did not appear "threatening" and did not say anything until Malaysia asked for it.

Of course, there is still the possibility of MH370 shadowing another aircraft.

JMO.

Well it does seem a bit odd they were headed to Europe via China. Huh?

Their connection (Mr. Ali) got them cheaper tickets out of KL and it seems like they took the cheapest and fastest route out of there when they got their "passports".

JMO.

Malaysia's Government to Issue MH370 Death Certificates

The Malaysian government will issue death certificates for passengers of missing Flight MH370 and provide financial assistance to families still hanging onto hopes of their loved ones being found alive, officials said on Sunday.

Deputy Foreign Minister Hamzah Zainudin appeared at pains to show that officials were trying to be fair to all relatives of those who went missing when the Malaysia Airlines jet went missing on March 8.

more at http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/missing-jet/malaysias-government-issue-mh370-death-certificates-n85131

From what I read, I don't know if it accurate, but apparently Thailand did see something on their radar, but did not appear "threatening" and did not say anything until Malaysia asked for it.

Of course, there is still the possibility of MH370 shadowing another aircraft.

JMO.

Maybe Thailand was the one that placed it in the Malacca Strait or confirmed it.

If the plane flew just south of Thailand/Malaysia border the MEF, Maximum Elevation Feature is around 7500 ft. and around 3500 ft just inside of the Thai border then back to 6000 ft. toward Burma. It would seem that a huge radar blip, unidentified, and if running low enough to to clear MEF would have set off all sorts of alarms.

Really hard to say one way or another with so much misinformation in MSM.

Malaysia's Government to Issue MH370 Death Certificates

The Malaysian government will issue death certificates for passengers of missing Flight MH370 and provide financial assistance to families still hanging onto hopes of their loved ones being found alive, officials said on Sunday.

Deputy Foreign Minister Hamzah Zainudin appeared at pains to show that officials were trying to be fair to all relatives of those who went missing when the Malaysia Airlines jet went missing on March 8.

more at http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/missing-jet/malaysias-government-issue-mh370-death-certificates-n85131

Interesting. I suppose the families cannot collect insurance unless there are death certificates?

How sad indeed.

Interesting. I suppose the families cannot collect insurance unless there are death certificates?

How sad indeed.

Not only that but I would imagine there are other financial/family issues which can't be dealt with either until it is official.

:(

MOO

Not only that but I would imagine there are other financial/family issues which can't be dealt with either until it is official.

:(

MOO

Personally, if I was a family member/next of kin of someone onboard, I would not accept the death certificate. :notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee