Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard on ABC radio news at noon today (Easter Sunday) that the search of the underwater zone should be completed within a few days. That's all they said ... no indication of where it all goes from there.

Can't find an online link that says exactly that, but this one is pretty close.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-...l-juncture-as-drone-mission-continues/5400094

Link also says ...

The drone has so far been deployed six times, spanning 133 square kilometres.

Footage from the drone's sixth mission was still being analysed, the JACC said.

Malaysia was asking oil companies and others in the commercial sector to provide assets that might help in the search, Mr Hishammuddin added, after earlier saying more AUVs might be used.

I'd love to do an A 380 too! WOW! I would love just to see one land and takeoff and listen to her! BUT I am a Boeing fan --I dont think any airbus (except the 380) that are "pretty" and actually now that I think about it I do not really think she is pretty but amazing indeed!

...... the poor Dreamliner - she is having such a hard time , and I think if they have one more issue FAA is ground her for quite some time --they almost pulled her a month or so ago , and I am sure they are going to lose orders cause they are not going to being able to meet their delviery promises as a result of her horrible debut............but she IS pretty!

If you had to pick one, the whole thing which one is your favorite?

.... my favorite of all time is the L-1011. She had a distinct sound in the air, I could always tell when a 1011 was flying above and I loved being them!

Off Topic - Yeah Boeing is having a rough time of it lately. MH370 needs to be found to find out for sure if it was deliberate or mechanical. I agree the Airbus A380 is a massive beast of a plane where as the Boeing planes tend to be more graceful looking. I like any planes to be honest apart from ones with propeller engines I would not go on one for any amount of money they don't look safe. I have mostly been on Airbus A330s over the years.

The first plane I went on (a Boeing) when I was aged 5 crashed into a stair vehicle when it was taxiing out. The wing was broken and fuel was leaking out the fire brigade came and sprayed the plane with foam due to it being a fire hazard. We had to evacuate as an emergency.

Mr Hisammuddin was speaking in Kuala Lumpur as the underwater drone Bluefin-21 was sent on its seventh mission 1500 miles north west of Perth, Western Australia, to search for any sign of the wreckage of the Boeing 777 aircraft.
The Minister's reference to just 48 hours revealed less optimism than comments by Australia's Prime Minister, Tony Abbott, who had forecast that the search would continue at least until the end of next week.
In addition, officials co-ordinating the search also said today that the underwater search would continue for another five to seven days.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Malaysian-defence-minister.html#ixzz2zOgFqDuu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Positive thoughts coming your way from GA, USA...! And I so appreciate your updates.

Thank you very much momrids6 it is very kind of you. I am very happy to provide updates for you all as often as I can. I very much appreciate your and all other members posts and updates about the search. Hopefully the searchers will find something soon they must be exhausted.

Someone else mentioned Free Scale other than me !!!!You want some more creepy stuff (links posted more than once!) Carlyle Group has assoications with Osama BIn Ladens family
==============================================================================

:

And, yes, Malaysia is hiding behind the curtain. In the back of my mind, I still feel something sinister is going on. . Since the 20 FreeScale employees worked for the Carlyle Group, and Snowden also worked for Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. that is also part of the Carlyle Group, i'd think Snowden would of released some information if this is was a planned hijack. :scared:

Originally Posted by MummaP View Post
Welcome back Cariis, i have missed you!

Ty that was sweet, I missed you guys too- that is why today I thought ok the heck with CNN but I need to see what my fellow WS have discovered in the last week and you know what people think our addiction here is crazy

well...............the fact is we did Boston Bomb together , Batman Aurora etc and 99% of the information we all found and shared over time after these events was accurate

This however, is the worst I have ever seen of CNN just stupid a## questions:
So, would being this deep be a problem?

Is there water pressure at that depth that could effect the search?

It is probalbly very dark down there ?

Ugh I could go on and on I will spare each of you and not get myself worked up again - they have been morons! And I am a CNN fan- but ENOUGH unless you have something that qulaifies as "news"

A n d ! It certainly is not like there was not other news worthy events, Putin going nuts, a student slashing classmates, Fort Hood etc etc

24/7 for a month and a half , I think beats 9-11!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh see just talking about them , I will be back, I have to do another dash of heroin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dive right in ocean:

Typically with a large airliner, if it stalled , nose fell and started to plummit (unless low!) it would overspeed which leads to stuff (stabilizer/engines/wing) to come off while going down.

With weight and speed at impact if nose all the way down - water is like concrete, so at impact it would start to break apart instantly and violently.

I cant think of a water crash where a jetliner went vertically in and like dove underwater sort of like a diver in a pool! (Intact)

This is kind of what I was thinking too. I don’t really know a ton about aircraft, but my basic understanding of science says that at the very least, the wings are going to come off, especially in a rough ocean.

If the plane did indeed crash into the ocean, any debris had a week in rough seas and strong currents to disperse/sink/whatever. It seems unlikely that all debris would disappear, but who knows. Certainly stranger things have happened.

If at the end of the week, the Bluefin finds nothing of interest, do they conclude that the signals heard were not, in fact from the recorders - or do they decide that they need to shift the search zone?

It’s totally bizarre that human technology is so scattered. I can access almost the entire human knowledge base from my smartphone, we can send spacecraft to orbit millions of kilometres from the Earth (indeed, we can even send spacecraft out of our solar system!) and we can determine what lies under many kilometres of ice in the polar regions just by using satellites in space - yet we haven’t yet discovered a means of performing accurate deep-water searches of large areas of the ocean floor?

Well don’t get me wrong - I understand a little of the science behind why mapping the ocean floor is much more difficult than determining what lies under arctic and antarctic ice, but I just find it fascinating how we can (relatively speaking) conquer space, but deep water throws out such an unbelievable challenge.

I don’t think the governments of the world are hiding from us the ability to map and image in one swipe, large swaths of very deep ocean floor.

I mean, the NSA totally knows if your dog just pooped on your neighbour’s lawn, but I’m guessing that if you lived in a pineapple under the (deep) sea, you’d probably be safe. :laughitup:

If they are real........the distance between them ranges from like 14 - 9 miles apart. IF we are going on the assumption that one is CVR and one FDR , and any of this true we would have to be talking about an explosion in flight. In a "regular" crash there is no way a recorder would fly 14 miles from the other recorder.

Think of fireworks in the sky and how they come down, it would be same here- would have to have exploded high up to get that far apart from one another...but I think the pingers were planted when they were amazingly found by the Chinese on day 31!! Another amazing coincidence!

UFly simulator tid bits!

Flight Simulator they charge : $149.00

From their website
The experience of being immersed in a real commercial flight will give you the impression you’ve flown the real aircraft. Sit in the pilot’s seat and fly the the world without ever leaving the ground. But when you’re done, the simulator will make you feel like you’ve flown a real commercial jet with a full crew onboard. The most amazing and real flight simulator you will experience! A professional commercial pilot will be with you to provide pre-flight briefing and hands-on guidance in the simulator..

we have invested over a quarter million dollars in state-of-the-art technology, equipment and training. (PS: A real one costs $50 million!)
http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/conten...el-D-Simulator

This is a hoot!

http://uflysimulator.ca/photos/

I've never understood why the northern arc has been so categorically ruled out:
Cause the Northern Arc head right to Iran!! !It was on the table and then just like the plane poof gone now it is south and from then on thats it. Can anyone remember a convincing reason why North was just blown off in one news cycle poof!
============================================================================================

Originally Posted by SouthAussie
Well, we know the search is supposed to go on for a lot longer than a week or so. I wonder if the allocated search $$$ are running out, and this is Abbott saying so in his politician's way. Angus Houston is being a bit quiet too:
I think it all has been a dog and pony show-- they know its not there....they just have to, for histories sake do this......I vote they will shut down in a week and say we tried ...........
=============================================================

Don Lemon:
I liked him untell his role in this story. He can be very passive aggressive to guests............but the heat is on they are all ttying to get Piers slot - CNN is rotating talent before they decide who to give the spot to
I vote Weir you?
http://www.deadline.com/2014/03/pier...eir-don-lemon/
==================================================================================

SS=Simulators and Submarines! I was kinda hoping that if one guy is gonna be on the ocean floor that other dude in the simulator would just land (!), and deplane his stuff got really old quick ...watching the back of the head of a talking head just got silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
============================================================================================

If your dog just pooped on your neighbour’s lawn,
Shoot, my dog and I are in deep doody (pun intended!)!
==========================================================================================

Originally Posted by Prosecution_Rests View Post
Maybe, they will finally do a whole segment exploring the theory that the plane landed safely on land.
That would be terrific ( I do not think safe stuff tho!) - never even mentioned !

....... I can access almost the entire human knowledge base from my smartphone,

totally it is insulting that they think regular people like us would beleive all this nonsense the last month The Nsa knows I just hicupped - please!! Obserd - and you know what is both scary and sad several countries are in on this , they know and they still are wasting millions to cover up .

think about just this angle, from day 2 and three any of us hear anything about any search over land -- unless folks knew stuff they would have been searching land - in the hopes of finding and helping survivors. it is also wildly bewildering that not one democratic leader (Us USa/Britain/ Germany etc) has not once held a press conferance - if nothing else to do the we offer our sympathy and are praying for them and all that

not one word from any country ---that is messed up and indicative of lots ImO!

My opinions only, no facts here:

Good buddies. I greatly respect you all, but we must return to the basics, unless and until the searchers in the Indian Ocean get lucky.

What we factually know is that MH-370 disappeared from transponder radar over the South China Sea/Gulf of Thailand. Our second most important evidence consists of ground witnesses who noticed the plane because it was flying very low, very noisy, sounded strange, etc. But the latest official reports would seem to place the plane at several thousand feet ABOVE its normal altitude as it passed over the Vietnamese/Malaysian Peninsula. Am I missing something here?

An aircraft snug as a bug in a dry hanger does not leave debris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Totally my belief - the pingers were planted to shroud the whole thing in smoke and mirrors - and leave the world wondering.............................jmo!

TOTALLY agree!

...with a pit-stop in Qatar.

:sweep:

Is that a fact?? wow.....if they deplaned in Qatar wouldn't they have to clear customs before embarking to Europe?? Wouldn't an Arabic official suddenly notice that Iranian looking dudes one with an Austrian passport and one with an Italian passport don't quite match up?:truce:

Gee hard for me to believe that these guys have been ''cleared'' from the investigation

Off Topic - Hi everyone Happy Easter and hope your all having a great weekend. Sorry I haven't been around much this week I am in agony with the nerve in my left leg and I'm going to need a 9th operation soon. I will keep you posted when it is and how I get on.

Hopefully this surgery will be the ''charm'' and you won't need another one!

Wanted to wish you a speedy and complete recovery.

I really appreciated your keeping us aware of the press release times in the early days when we were all on tender hooks waiting for news....any news (not much has changed). Will miss you but hope that your recovery is speedy.

you and me both

I don't want to appear like i'm a conspiracy theorist, however, this appears to be the only theory that hasn't been given any sort of consideration... And i just don't understand why. Is it because it's so close to the truth?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/18/us-usa-navy-corruption-idUSBREA3H05J20140418

this is 'bothersome' - a defense contractor in Malaysia has been paying off a US naval officer

"He is accused of accepting payments of $1,000 a month, plus expensive electronic gadgets and luxury hotel stays, in exchange for information he provided on Navy ships' schedules to Glenn Defense Marine Asia, the company at the center of the scandal.

The company's CEO, native Malaysian businessman Leonard Glenn Francis, is charged with plying Navy officials with cash, concert tickets, prostitutes and other gifts to win business.
"

I don't want to appear like i'm a conspiracy theorist, however, this appears to be the only theory that hasn't been given any sort of consideration... And i just don't understand why. Is it because it's so close to the truth?

I'm with you! I really like to ''keep it simple''.The guff that's being said and fed to the public is really so outlandish that even the wildest conspiracy theory seems more credible at this point.

It's entirely possible for it to have landed (no debris etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member