DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays search

Joint Agency Coordination Centre
Media Release
22 April 2014—am

Up to 10 military aircraft and 10 ships will assist in today's search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Today the Australian Maritime Safety Authority has planned a visual search area totaling approximately 49,491 square kilometres. The centre of the search area lies approximately 1584 kilometres north west of Perth.

Bluefin-21 AUV is currently completing mission nine in the underwater search area. Bluefin-21 has searched approximately two thirds of the focused underwater search area to date. No contacts of interest have been found to date.

The focused underwater search area is defined as a circle of 10km radius around the second Towed Pinger Locator detection which occurred on 8 April.

The weather forecast for today is for scattered showers to continue with south easterly winds, sea swells up to three metres and visibility of four kilometres.

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr031.aspx

I thought that this article explained fairly well why different countries are not saying what they did or did not see.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/rivalri...h370-search-20140421-zqxa0.html#ixzz2zW9UbIlT

From same article, thanks.

Global powers would also be tempted to keep an eye on each others’ capabilities, the expert said.
Military and commercial imaging satellites have predictable, low-earth orbits. If photos released of a certain spot in the ocean are thought to have originated with classified satellites, competing powers could triangulate which satellite is the source, potentially learning about its capabilities, he said.

O/T but relevant. Unbelievable!! So if someone can survive outside of the plane at high altitudes, could the passengers have survived that sudden increase for a short time?

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/...y-on-hawaiian-airlines-flight-from-california

OMG I had a dream about this today (during my nap) - my dream was that the CIA had the kid do this as an experiment to see if it was possible, b/c they believe that someone on MH370 did this and then went up to the seat area, that's how they took over the plane and no one knows about it (b/c no record of the passenger).

:scared::scared:

I tell ya, I've been on Websleuths too long.

“Every flight has it cargo manifest. So far, the government said that MH370 was carrying four tonnes of mangosteen and lithium ion batteries.
“But the government has not revealed everything and is being secretive. Why are you afraid? What is it that was being taken to China? Tell us Najib ( Tun Razak),” asked Anwar at a ceramah session in Perak on Friday.
He added that to date the Australian government, which is leading the search and rescue mission at the Indian Ocean, has yet to receive MH370′s cargo manifest from Malaysia.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2014/04/21/anwar-where-is-mh370-cargo-manifest/
bbm

If there was something so special and secretive being taken to China, surely the Chinese government and/or spies would know about it. So I don't feel that it's fair to only blame the Malaysian government for that. But yes, most of the blame falls on Malaysia since it was their plane and they are the ones who have the cargo manifest.

JMO.

My guess is:

Regurgitating news stories + conspiracy theories + anti-Obama rhetoric + anti-Arab rhetoric + a bunch of “prepper” tips. :laughitup:

If you have a smartphone, you can install the Kindle app, and download books from Amazon. I have my Kindle app linked to the US Amazon site because they have a better selection of free books. :laughitup:

For everyday shopping of goods, I use the Canadian Amazon site + Prime. I loooooooove Prime so much.

Back to the actual topic at hand…

The cargo manifest thing is probably the most suspicious thing in the whole situation, which really says something.

I can understand all of the excuses they might give for refusing to release the manifest to the media (privacy etc.), but if it’s true that they haven’t/won’t release it to the Australian team - that’s some shady business right there.

sorry, O/t, but what's Prime?

BBM ~ I am sure the Malaysian Transport Board don't understand how this information is sought by many, including the families.

It's either two things:

1. Move along folks, nothing to see here.
or
2. We can't let anyone know what MH370 had as cargo. The mangosteens seem suspicious to me. Why fly 4 tonnes over when they can ship via water? Maybe they are fresher, IDK.

JMO.

Mangosteen bombs? Going to N. Korea via China? :scared:

BBM ~ That is a possibility. Maybe the lithium batteries were used to power MH370. :scared:

Yeah, I mean maybe it’s all been a big misunderstanding. Maybe they just detoured to plug the plane in so it could recharge, and maybe someone forgot to pack the voltage converter!

sorry, O/t, but what's Prime?

It’s this service/membership you buy from Amazon. I’m not sure what it costs in the US, but in Canada it’s $80 or $90/year. You get free 2-day shipping on eligible items (most things have a prime eligible option), next day shipping for $3.99. There are probably other benefits as well, (in the US you get free streaming or something I think), but mine pays for itself just in the shipping savings and the fact that I no longer have to add a bunch of extra items to my cart just to get the free shipping.

I love being able to purchase a $3 item and still get free, fast shipping. :laughitup:

Microchips from Free Scale worth millions...........

bbm

If there was something so special and secretive being taken to China, surely the Chinese government and/or spies would know about it. So I don't feel that it's fair to only blame the Malaysian government for that. But yes, most of the blame falls on Malaysia since it was their plane and they are the ones who have the cargo manifest.

JMO.

It’s this service/membership you buy from Amazon. I’m not sure what it costs in the US, but in Canada it’s $80 or $90/year. You get free 2-day shipping on eligible items (most things have a prime eligible option), next day shipping for $3.99. There are probably other benefits as well, (in the US you get free streaming or something I think), but mine pays for itself just in the shipping savings and the fact that I no longer have to add a bunch of extra items to my cart just to get the free shipping.

I love being able to purchase a $3 item and still get free, fast shipping. :laughitup:

Oh thanks! I'll have to look into that. Sounds good. I hate shopping in stores so I buy a lot of stuff online that I could just go to a store and get, but nevertheless I just buy it online. Am sometimes embarrassed from the UPS guy.....LOLLLL!

Microchips from Free Scale worth millions...........

This may be one reason the manifest is not being released until the plane is located. Authorities want to know the exact location of the plane before they release what valuable goods were on board. If it is on the bottom of the ocean, most, if not all, items on board are ruined. If, the plane is somewhere else, then that presents an entirely different story!

On the other hand, with the way Malayasia has not been freely giving information out, is there a secretive reason behind the scene? :banghead:

The aerial search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has been suspended due to bad weather caused by a tropical cyclone.

"Planned air search activities have been suspended for today due to poor weather conditions in the search area as a result of Tropical Cyclone Jack," the Joint Agency Coordination Centre (JACC), which is managing the search, said in a statement.

"It has been determined that the current weather conditions are resulting in heavy seas and poor visibility, and would make any air search activities ineffective and potentially hazardous."

However, ten ships will continue searches today across an area of about 49,500 square kilometres, JACC said. The centre of the search area is about 1,600 kilometres north-west of Perth

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-22/malaysia-airlines-mh370-cyclone-halts-hunt-for-plane/5404258

Mainstream media MSM -link Dailymail.co.uk published reports about Flight MH370 and a "Military Base"....
This one seems to have been published 12 April 2014
MSM -link Dailymail.co.uk:
"Investigators reveal MH370 co-pilot tried to make a call from his mobile phone after the aircraft 'vanished' but 'was
abruptly cut off' as U.S. deny reports the plane landed at their remote military base.
Investigators say call was made from Fariq Abdul Hamid's mobile phone.
It was flying low enough for a sub-station in Penang to pick up signal.
Details of who Fariq was trying to call have not been disclosed.
It possible for a mobile phone to be connected at an altitude of 7,000 feet.
U.S. denies reports plane landed at base on remote island of Diego Garcia."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ircraft-lost-normal-communication-ground.html

Wikipedia info about Diego Garcia:
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Garcia"]Diego Garcia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
"The United States Navy operates Naval Support Facility (NSF) Diego Garcia, a large naval ship and submarine support base, military air base, communications
and space-tracking facility, and an anchorage for pre-positioned military supplies for regional operations aboard Military Sealift Command ships in the lagoon."
"Following the fall of the Shah of Iran and the Iran Hostage Crisis in 1979–1980, the West became concerned with ensuring the flow of oil from the
Persian Gulf through the Strait of Hormuz, and the United States received permission for a $400 million expansion of the military facilities on Diego Garcia
consisting of two parallel 12,000-foot-long (3,700 m) runways, expansive parking aprons for heavy bombers, 20 new anchorages in the lagoon, a deep water pier,
port facilities for the largest naval vessels in the American or British fleet, aircraft hangars, maintenance buildings and an air terminal,
a 1,340,000 barrels (213,000 m3) fuel storage area, and billeting and messing facilities for thousands of sailors and support personnel."

A terrorist bombing, a fateful click on a microphone and fog resulted in one of the most fatal aircraft accidents to this day. When the mammoth 747 was introduced to the world, folks shuddered at the thought of one of the jumbo jetliners going down- for any reason. The notion of two colliding were unfathomable……
A bestselling fiction writer, would , in all likelihood, receive poor reviews if he proposed a yarn wherein two jumbo jets collided on a runway, on tiny remote island, after a terrorist attack, at a different airport in the area. 583 people lost their lives on the little island of Tenerife that Sunday.

The fateful set up began when , after the bombing major diversion of aircraft was warranted.. The tiny little island of Tenerife was far from what one could call a puddle jumper handling several flights a day.
Two of the world’s most prestigious carriers, KLM Royal Dutch and Pam American Airlines (pivotal in the development of the 747) were to change aviation history that Sunday morning in 1977..

The tragedy was more compelling in that, in the cockpit, of the KLM beauty was the airlines widely respected chief pilot.(who began flying in 1947).

Concrete was in short supply that day, and much like 9-11, the majestic machines ended up kind of stuck wherever they could be, and the whole mess would be addressed later when the other airport was cleared. For operations.

The Pan AM 747 pulled aside the KLM wide body – and waited. As time passed the KLM chief pilot elected to start the refueling process in anticipation of being ready to take to the air as soon as possible.

Flight duty “time” is serious business in the industry. You do not exceed your flight times. For a chief pilot, of a premier carrier to do so , would be unthinkable. His crew, with the diversion, and the duration of the remaining flight time restrictions were starting to creep up on him and - his pressure to depart immense. Pan Am was eager to go as well, but was blocked by her giant sister being refueled and had to wait.

When clearance was given to start operations, peculiar aircraft maneuvers were required in order to the get the big birds back where the belong – in the air. The airport was cluttered and the only way to get everyone going again was to have each aircraft taxi down the runway to the other end, do a 180 and await clearance.

Once KLM was done refiling, KLM began taxiing to the end of runway and Pan AM was told to head down as well and pull off at the third taxiway and hold for further directions.

Fog rolled in and the Pan AM crew missed the turnoff , and lost in the fog. At the end of the runway the eager KLM had turned around and was impatiently awaiting takeoff clearances . He was given direction to “prepare” for takeoff and hold.

There was confusion and when the air traffic controller attempted to let KLM know that he was to hold a microphone was clicked, resulting in a three second “whistle” blocking the word “hold”. KLM’ mighty engines had already been spooling and she was thundering down the runway.

The copilot had some concerns, but folks tend not to challenge the boss. They were aware that Pan Am was lost in the fog and missed its turn off but 735,000 tons of “airplane “were in motion.

The Pan Am crew saw the landing lights thundering toward the, in the fog,, and attempted to clear the runway – but she is was too big to do so in time. The KLM crew attempted to pull up before reaching takeoff speed and sliced the top of the Pan Am 747 and plummeted to the ground.. No one on KLM surviroed.(238).Pan Am burst into flames , resulting in 335 of 396 aboard perishing.
Engineer, .Is hij er neit af-dan?. (Is he not clear, then?)
Captain, .Wat zag je?. (What did you say?)
Engineer, .Is hij er niet af die Pan American?. (Is he not clear, that Pan
American?)
Captain: .Jawal.. (Yes)

The captain made this response quite emphatically. The planes collided about 13 seconds later.

http://ntl.bts.gov/lib/7000/7500/7585/jatww3-1wilson.pdf

NTSB: The world’s deadliest runway incursion accident, which remains the world’s deadliest aviation accident, occurred in March 1977 when two passenger jumbo jets collided on a runway at Tenerife, Canary Islands, causing the deaths of 583 passengers and crew.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...iact=rc&uact=3&dur=4783&page=1&start=0&ndsp=7

Mainstream media MSM -link Dailymail.co.uk published reports about Flight MH370 and a "Military Base"....
This one seems to have been published 12 April 2014
MSM -link Dailymail.co.uk:
"Investigators reveal MH370 co-pilot tried to make a call from his mobile phone after the aircraft 'vanished' but 'was
abruptly cut off' as U.S. deny reports the plane landed at their remote military base.
Investigators say call was made from Fariq Abdul Hamid's mobile phone.
It was flying low enough for a sub-station in Penang to pick up signal.
Details of who Fariq was trying to call have not been disclosed.
It possible for a mobile phone to be connected at an altitude of 7,000 feet.
U.S. denies reports plane landed at base on remote island of Diego Garcia."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ircraft-lost-normal-communication-ground.html

Wikipedia info about Diego Garcia:
Diego Garcia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The United States Navy operates Naval Support Facility (NSF) Diego Garcia, a large naval ship and submarine support base, military air base, communications
and space-tracking facility, and an anchorage for pre-positioned military supplies for regional operations aboard Military Sealift Command ships in the lagoon."
"Following the fall of the Shah of Iran and the Iran Hostage Crisis in 1979–1980, the West became concerned with ensuring the flow of oil from the
Persian Gulf through the Strait of Hormuz, and the United States received permission for a $400 million expansion of the military facilities on Diego Garcia
consisting of two parallel 12,000-foot-long (3,700 m) runways, expansive parking aprons for heavy bombers, 20 new anchorages in the lagoon, a deep water pier,
port facilities for the largest naval vessels in the American or British fleet, aircraft hangars, maintenance buildings and an air terminal,
a 1,340,000 barrels (213,000 m3) fuel storage area, and billeting and messing facilities for thousands of sailors and support personnel."

Images from Daily Mail article linked above:

eqyru8eh.jpg

azygubu7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like with all the circumstances surrounding MAS 370, the theories and rumors run wild.......

The Freescale/Rothschild patent......

The Maersk Alabama Navy Seal deaths/cargo>KL>MAS 370 then shot down by DE weapon after public announcement of new capability......

MAS 370 shadowing the UAE fight to Iran.......

We should buy Alcoa stock due to all the tinfoil that's going to be needed.....

I can't believe there is no more info. about the oil rig worker eyewitness story or the sightings by islanders of a low flying passenger jet. Those seem more noteworthy of a concerted investigation, plus they have less skin in the game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double