Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would microchips be in the cargo hold. I am not sure, but I don't think so. jmo

I would think if they are in containers, yes.

Like these:

400px-ULD.jpg

JMO.

I agree with you 100% but this is just my opinion. I respect the opinion of every member regarding where the plane is. Thank you for continuing to post updates and links everyone. Thanks Amee for posting the press releases you have just beat me to it the last few nights by minutes lol. I really appreciate your dedication to keeping us all informed, just in case I am unable to post it quickly after release due to my horrendous leg that I want to saw off.

I don't have much to add to conversation at the moment as nothing much is happening. It will be interesting to see how much longer they continue with the air searches as any debris floating on the sea will be all over the place by now. The searchers must be very frustrated but I am sure they will keep going regardless. The families of those on the plane must be suffering terribly with no end to the misery. They are in my prayers every night along with the families of the ferry disaster victims.

Thank YOU for your dedication and upkeep of information on this tragedy.

I hope your leg gets better....read the post where you talked about it and I hope you get better soon!!! :grouphug:

:gday:

Originally Posted by mck16
Would microchips be in the cargo hold. I am not sure, but I don't think so. jmo

I think much depends on each of our core belief systems! After the first week, Free scale sending 20 of its top engineers to China to “do some organizing” just, well, sounds ……
….
It’s like saying neurosurgeons are being sent to load paper towel dispensers! ‘Funny, this thought just went through “my state of mind” is an organized terrorist activity and the lithium batteries is congruent with the whole core thing in what I think is going on.

Trust me, I promise , I have no issue (actually hopeful!) that I am way off base here…the implications are , actually, quite threatening to mankind………

O/T Can anyone explain why there are 2,325 boats (!) crusing around a ferry where we know exactly WHERE it is ?????

Also off topic…had exciting day! Lowes less than a mile form me had huge drug bust, shootout with cops. I went up there , am not shy and interviewed the reporters- to find out what was going on .... a hoot in one way.......in another a shoot out at the ole coral less than a mile away well……..
PS No lie, I have a return to make at this Lowes.................decided I would handle it later and then ....................!!!!!!

Like these:

400px-ULD.jpg

JMO.

Yes, I understand what you are saying, but it would take many thousands of the wafers to fill up one of those crates. Didn't realize we were talking those numbers. But, now that I think about it we don't even know if chips were being taken. We just know that they were going to help set up the chips. I would take that to mean get the programs up and running. So, still a mystery to me. jmo

Like these:

400px-ULD.jpg

JMO.

Your pic made me think about how I have NEVER thought about what cargo is in the plane when I fly. Passenger bags, yes maybe, although I can't recall specifically. But never cargo.

It's just like with the tragedy of the South Korean ferry and got me to thinking - would I even know how to properly put on a life vest if there was an emergency? I mean, it's not something I do every day, and in the panic of it all, I imagine one's mind would just go blank if it's not something you practice or do a lot.

Same thing on a plane. Scary thoughts.

an <modsnip> on Sydney radio 2GB blames Malaysia for keeping their knowledge secret & sending everyone on a wild goose chase and should be held accountable. He also said with Air France the first 6 days after a crash is vital because fuselage and other items came to the surface then started to sink. In those first 6 days debris, such as floatable life jackets could have floated 100s of miles per day towards the Antarctica due to the winds in the Indian Ocean at that time. He's also repelling the thought of MH370 landing anywhere due to America's Star Wars programme would have been able to see it considering they could see what was inside Osama's pocket.

I ask if it did land how was it seen if it was in a hanger.

Hey don't shoot the messenger, I'm just relaying what I heard.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/mh370-search-rethink-if-plane-not-found-within-days-20140423-zqy47.html

TONY Abbott has declared Australia won&#8217;t be abandoning the search for MH370, even if no wreckage is located during the underwater search.

The Prime Minister said he had &#8220;no advice whatsoever&#8221; to suggest there is any truth in claims the plane may have landed somewhere.

&#8220;Our expert advice is that the aircraft went down somewhere in the Indian Ocean, we have identified a probable impact zone, which is about 700km long, about 80km wide,&#8221; Mr Abbott told reporters in Canberra.

Despite not finding any trace of the plane yet, the search isn&#8217;t finished, he said.

<modsnip>

He said even if at the end of scouring the underwater search area crews locate nothing, it won&#8217;t be abandoned.

&#8220;We may well rethink the search but we will not rest until we have done everything we can to solve this mystery.

&#8220;We owe it to the families of the 239 people on board, we owe it to the hundreds of millions, indeed billions of people who travel by air, to try to get to the bottom of this.

&#8220;The only way we can get to the bottom of this is to keep searching the probable impact zone until we find something or until we have searched it as thoroughly as human ingenuity allows at this time.&#8221;

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...nded-not-crashed/story-fniztvng-1226892871899

What happened to the Chinese ship that detected the first ping? I haven't heard anything about it since then.

Weren't the Chinese pings in another area? I presume they were a false alarm/red herring.

It turned out to be a False alarm
They sent the British ship HMS Echo to the area the Chinese were searching but the sound did not come from MH370's flight recorder locator beacon

We did post about it on an earlier Thread..

Trying to find an MSM link for you..:findinglink:

UPDATE
Sorry haven't found the msm link that said the Chinese pulse signal heard last weekend was a false alarm

I guess my real question was - why did the Chinese ship leave the search whether or not whatever it detected was a black box ping? Soon after word of one being detected by that ship came, an Aussie ship detected one and the search concentrated in the areas of it and other pings, but why did the Chinese ship leave? I don't wanna go all conspiracy theory on it or anything (although this mystery is made for conspiracy theories) but I find it totally strange that the Chinese backed out right after pings began being detected (or if they didn't, not one word has been said about any Chinese ships aiding in the ping searches after the first were heard). And now with nothing being found after 80% of the area has been searched by Bluefin my thoughts keep going back to that Chinese ship...and the pings.

an egg head on Sydney radio 2GB blames Malaysia for keeping their knowledge secret & sending everyone on a wild goose chase and should be held accountable. He also said with Air France the first 6 days after a crash is vital because fuselage and other items came to the surface then started to sink. In those first 6 days debris, such as floatable life jackets could have floated 100s of miles per day towards the Antarctica due to the winds in the Indian Ocean at that time. He's also repelling the thought of MH370 landing anywhere due to America's Star Wars programme would have been able to see it considering they could see what was inside Osama's pocket.

I ask if it did land how was it seen if it was in a hanger.

Hey don't shoot the messenger, I'm just relaying what I heard.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/mh370-search-rethink-if-plane-not-found-within-days-20140423-zqy47.html

I think it is ''heartening'' to see that perhaps there may be another explanation....

Here's another link that share's the sentiment
''... concerns that perhaps MH370 could have landed"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...t-may-have-landed-somewhere-else-9275374.html

"&#8220;The thought of it landing somewhere else is not impossible, as we have not found a single debris that could be linked to MH370."

The next phase of the search may be announced next week, according to the Aussie Defence Minister ....

New submarines set to join search for missing flight MH370
APRIL 23, 2014 2:23PM

Senator Johnston said Australia was consulting with Malaysia, China and the United States on the next phase of the search for the plane that went missing on March 8, which is likely to be announced next week.

The Defence Minister said more powerful towed side-scan commercial sonar equipment would probably be deployed, similar to the remote-controlled subs that found RMS Titanic 3,800 metres under the Atlantic Ocean in 1985 and the Australian WWII wreck HMAS Sydney in the Indian Ocean off the Australian coast, north of the current search area, in 2008.

&#8220;The next phase, I think, is that we step up with potentially a more powerful, more capable side-scan sonar to do deeper water,&#8217;&#8217; Senator Johnston said.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...ing-flight-mh370/story-e6frg95x-1226893313833

update of todays search

Joint Agency Coordination Centre

Media Release
23 April 2014

Planned air search activities have been suspended for today due to poor weather conditions in the search area.

Three aircraft had already departed for today's search area prior to the suspension taking effect. They have been recalled.

Current weather conditions are resulting in heavy seas and poor visibility and are making air search activities ineffective and potentially hazardous.

The 12 ships involved in today's search will continue with their planned activities.

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr034.aspx

David Molko &#8207;@dmolko

ADF Source: Object is "kind of rectangular" but torn and misshapen. Source says too difficult to estimate the size. #MH370

there was a tweet about a press conference at 6pm I cant find it now. It was posted 30mins before news broke of possible debris. Anyone else see that tweet?

found it

Mark Hanrahan &#8207;@MarkHanrahan9 1h

Malaysian Minister Hishammuddin Hussein has apparently called press conference for 8pm Sydney time (1000 UTC), maybe announcement on #MH370

The Australian Transport Safety Bureau is investigating a piece of debris picked up in Augusta this afternoon.

An ATSB spokesman confirmed to

the west.com.au that the piece of debris was interesting and the bureau was passing on photographs to Malaysian authorities and Boeing for analysis.

The debris was picked up and handed in at Busselton police station.

Police officers photographed it and sent the images to the Australian Maritime Safety Authority, who forwarded them to ATSB.

The debris is still at Busselton police station, but will be handed over to AMSA tonight

The ATSB spokesman would neither confirm nor deny that the debris was from MH370, which disappeared nearly seven weeks ago carrying 239 passengers and crew.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/latest/a/22881182/possible-mh370-debris-found/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState