Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OBJECTS have washed up near the south-west coast of WA, which are being investigated to determine if they are plane wreckage from missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.

The objects washed up near Augusta, and are being assessed by the Joint Agency Coordination Centre.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/mal...ont-be-abandoned/story-fniztvnf-1226892871899

Map showing where Augusta is ......

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...m2!3m1!1s0x2a2f9685c1540ca7:0x400f638247a0920

PerthNow ‏@perthnow

#BREAKING: JACC statement - 'No further information is available at this time.'

CNN just quoted an Air Force source as saying "the more we look at it, the less excited we get"

Joint Agency Coordination Centre

Media Release
23 April 2014 pm

Western Australia Police have attended a report of material washed ashore 10 kilometres east of Augusta and have secured the material.

The Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) is examining the photographs of the material to determine whether further physical analysis is required and if there is any relevance to the search of missing flight MH370.

The ATSB has also provided the photographs to the Malaysian investigation team.

No further information is available at this time.

Any further information will be made available if, and when, it becomes available.

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr035.aspx

CNN also quoting their source as describing the material as a "piece of sheet metal" with "rivets" attached

Thanks for all the updates guys! Great job!!

Fingers crossed whatever's been found is from MH370!!

OK, so Malaysian officials are holding a press conference in a little over 20 minutes? Can anyone confirm this? Also, which channels are likeliest to be airing? I find CNN horribly unreliable for these kinds of things, but SkyNews is more focused on local news as well...

Hope we wake up with Angus and a press conference :)

Hope we wake up with Angus and a press conference :)
seems more likely we will get hishammuddin hussein and his regular barrage of evasive answers and detailed descriptions of how much hard effort malaysian authorities are putting into the search :(

OK, so Malaysian officials are holding a press conference in a little over 20 minutes? Can anyone confirm this? Also, which channels are likeliest to be airing? I find CNN horribly unreliable for these kinds of things, but SkyNews is more focused on local news as well...

this is all I can find squeaky

CNN ‏@CNN 2h

Malaysia transport minister news conference re/#MH370 6amET. @CNN live

UPDATE: The #MH370 Malaysia news conference is now scheduled to begin at 6:30 AM - watch #NewDay @CNN for the latest developments

MH370 search: 'Object of interest' found on Western Australian coast

140423055935-early-myers-flight-370-object-of-interest-found-00000330-story-top.jpg

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/23/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

The ABC has been told the material is metallic and about 2.5 metres long.

WA Emergency Services Minister Joe Francis, a former submarine navigator, said it was possible the items found could have come from the missing flight.

"It wouldn't surprise me if sooner or later ... if there was debris floating, it would end up on the West Australian coast," he told ABC local radio in Perth.

Mr Francis stressed that he did not have any information to suggest the debris was from the missing flight.

"I don't want to pre-empt anything that it may or may not have been," he said. "We're just guessing at the moment but I wouldn't be surprised, that's all."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-...re-examined-for-links-to-flight-mh370/5407584

ATSB chief commissioner Martin Dolan also played down the find.

“It’s sufficiently interesting for us to take a look at the photographs,” Mr Dolan told CNN.

“The more we look at it, the less excited we get.”

Police said items of interest had been previously reported after washing up on a WA beach and had turned out to be unrelated to MH370, so it was important not to jump to conclusions.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...970b62f60f8f2a00950243a7#.U1eOMYhlbyQ.twitter

Its odd how the media is focused on only one aspect of this event as an accident verses crime

The fact remains that there can be 2 Conspiracies we are seeing. The event and the investigation of the event. The conspiracy in hi jacking a plane and the in-advert conspiracy to find the lost or crashed plane.

We need to evaluate the fact to find the truth.

This is a criminal act.

1. The pilot and co-pilot did not issue a mayday or emergency distress call after the flight paths diversion. The plane was diverted and did not confirmed or relayed this change to Air Traffic Control (ATC).

2. It is a crime to disrupt a flight in progress by any person. We have seen flights diverted due to an unruly passenger and charge with a federal crime. Commandeering a plane is refereed as a Hijacking or Air Piracy. The line is drawn when the flight path is altered without confirmation with ATC or authorization.

So this event is a crime not an accident.

With the information that is known we can piece together a probable course of the event.

Not knowing the parties involved we will refer the to the parties as the cockpit, the plane and passengers. (The passengers will include the flight attendants.)

The cockpit took the plane from Malaysia Air when it diverted the flight path without probable cause.

The scenario has the cockpit against Malaysia Air, and the passengers. Most likely the attendants noticed the change in course which would prompt a call to the cockpit. This exchange is unknown but most likely the passengers asked the question.

At this point we have a scenario of cockpit against passengers.

The deactivation of the location equipment (ACARS) indicates that the cockpit is positioning the plane for concealment. With this action the event is heading toward a criminal act 100%.

The next expected action by the cockpit is to reenforce its concealment. Which would be to prevent the passenger from communicating with the outside world. This could be verified by the on board telephone/radio system.

If this system can detect the deactivation or loss of communication from the ground then we have another piece of the puzzle.

If the cockpit restricted the passengers from making an Air to Ground call the we can see the intent of the cockpit. The next step is for the cockpit to insure concealment by addressing the passengers.

The assent to 39000 feet could address this issue.

There are only two avenues for the cockpit at this point, Land or crash. Heading toward the Indian Ocean has two purposes

1. Unrecoverable wreckage
2. Destination concealment.

The plane cost $250 to $330 million I'm not sure why a reward for "X" amount is not posted for information in this case. Someone has to know something.

In any case this plane has to be found intact or in pieces.

This world is changing and it is important that we the people start paying attention to the details.

I guess my real question was - why did the Chinese ship leave the search whether or not whatever it detected was a black box ping? Soon after word of one being detected by that ship came, an Aussie ship detected one and the search concentrated in the areas of it and other pings, but why did the Chinese ship leave? I don't wanna go all conspiracy theory on it or anything (although this mystery is made for conspiracy theories) but I find it totally strange that the Chinese backed out right after pings began being detected (or if they didn't, not one word has been said about any Chinese ships aiding in the ping searches after the first were heard). And now with nothing being found after 80% of the area has been searched by Bluefin my thoughts keep going back to that Chinese ship...and the pings.

I would guess they finished in their area and are either standing by awaiting sites of suspected debris or they have returned to China until the plane is actually found. Right now Australia and US are searching, I believe. There is nothing on the news that they have left the area that I'm aware of. My guess is they are standing by or have gone back to China to restock their supplies so they can return. The Chinese ship only used a surface scanner so they were picking up have been ruled out.

There is really nothing for the Chinese to do right now without property equipment in the search area and all ships are trying to stay out of that area and let the Bluefin do it's job. jmo

What I caught of Malaysian presser basically said ...

- 20% of underwater search area to still be searched
- Will discuss with Angus Houston if surface search by planes should now cease
- If we have to regroup and move onto next phase… ALL data will be looked at by international panel of experts
- Transport Authorities from France, England, US, China, Australia, Malaysia, Rolls Royce, Boeing all on international panel of experts
- Countries and people not yet involved have offered to help in next phase

..... and what ann-other said in post above ^^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13