Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

"Three pieces of debris washed up off the coast of Western Australia are being investigated to see if they could be wreckage from missing Malaysian flight MH370.
One of the objects is believed to be the length of a car with 'distinct rivets'."

"The investigation could take days."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ks-missing-Malaysian-plane.html#ixzz2zjmmQ24I

As the objects were taken to Busselton Regional Airport first, I wonder if someone there has said ... yes, looks like they could be from a plane, let's tell the JACC.

Take days? Boeing has the design specifications and material specifications for every inch of that plane. This is totally ridiculous IMO.

What ya think it would take Boeing 5 or 8 minutes! I vote 4 !! Its actually getting a bit scary, IMO, clearly the delays are about trying to figure out what they are gonna release to the public etc.................

Hey were taking out a bunch of Al Q this week .....clues clues! MAL 370/ Al Q holds its first blantent press conf and now were in Yeman ! Somethings up!

In EST what time did this actually start with the debris location? WHen I got up they were already talking about it how many hours have they been doing this!

"“Bluefin-21 is currently completing mission 10 in the underwater search area. Bluefin-21 has now completed more than 80 percent of the focused underwater search area. No contacts of interest have been found to date,” he said.

He added that Malaysia’s cabinet approved on Wednesday the appointment of an international team to investigate the disappearance of Flight MH370.

“On the international investigation team, the cabinet has deliberated and approved this morning the appointment of an international investigation team to investigate the MH370 incident,” he said.

Hishammuddin added that the government has had talks with Malaysian state oil firm Petronas and other unidentified entities to expand the deep-sea search for the missing plane in the southern Indian Ocean".

6am in Perth Hoping to hear something soon.

If Boeing is unsure of what was found they will send a rep and that might take a few days for them to get there. jmo

The ATSB is passing the photographs to Malaysian authorities and Boeing for analysis.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/22891973/investigators-probe-beach-debris/

Oh no. Please bypass Malaysia and send right to Boeing. If it goes through Malaysia the pictures of the debris will all have the same legs. :)

If this debris turns out not to be the plane, I still say they should take 10 of their planes and fly arm-to-arm at a low altitude and start at the northern point and just fly the suspected flight path. Then scoot over to left or right and rinse+repeat.

If they would have done that from the start, they could have covered practically every possibility by now.

Australian officials are hammering out a new agreement put forward by the Malaysian government that will set out critical guidelines in the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane.
.../..."The Australian government is currently considering that proposal from the Malaysians and will respond as quickly as possible," Dolan said. "We hope to have resolved this within the next week." He declined to elaborate further on specific details put forward by the Malaysians , explaining that once finalized, details of the agreement probably would be confidential

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/22/world/asia/australia-mh370-search-efforts-whats-next/

This is what is so upsetting to both the public and the families. Here we have a brand new top secret agreement that Malaysia is creating of which zero details are provided about it and even when it is agreed upon, it will probably stay confidential.

This is helpful how?

Looks like CNN is out of breaking news...now they are discussing if the plane may have
Landed somewhere.

The debris found on a beach in Western Australia's South West is not connected to missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

ATSB spokesman Martin Dolan told ABC radio he was "satisfied" it was not from the plane.

The item or items were found washed up on a beach near Augusta, south of Perth.

"From our point of view, we're ruling it out, we'll get some further details just to be sure but at this stage we're not seeing anything in this that would lead us to believe that it comes from a Boeing aircraft."

http://www.busseltonmail.com.au/sto...p-on-wa-coast-not-connected-to-plane/?cs=1183

Malaysian authorities last night announced that an international investigation team, comprising experts from all around the world, will be set up to investigate the unprecedented missing plane.

Mr Hussein said the team would look at three aspects — operational, human and medical — but would not address criminal aspects which are being handled by the Malaysian police.

Members of the team will be announced next week. Mr Hussein said the team would work under terms of reference to be drafted by the Ministry of Transport.

And Mr Hussein also vowed that the search for the plane would continue.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/se...-keep-on-looking/story-fniztvne-1226892871899

Malaysian authorities last night announced that an international investigation team, comprising experts from all around the world, will be set up to investigate the unprecedented missing plane.

Mr Hussein said the team would look at three aspects — operational, human and medical — but would not address criminal aspects which are being handled by the Malaysian police.

Members of the team will be announced next week. Mr Hussein said the team would work under terms of reference to be drafted by the Ministry of Transport.

And Mr Hussein also vowed that the search for the plane would continue.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/se...-keep-on-looking/story-fniztvne-1226892871899

If they are so sure it is not from the plane then how come they cannot tell us exactly what the debris is from.

Sheet metal and rivets sounds like it is either from a boat or plane. What else would be in the ocean that has rivets. I dont like that they can just dismiss things without providing an explanation of what they think the material came from then. We are just supposed to take their word that they dont think it is from plane. Well then put the pics on the internet and let the masses vote.

Todays search

Joint Agency Coordination Centre

Media Release
24 April 2014—am

Up to 11 military aircraft and 11 ships are planned to assist in today's search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

Today the Australian Maritime Safety Authority has planned a visual search area totaling approximately 49,567 square kilometres. The centre of the search area lies approximately 1584 kilometres north west of Perth.

Prior to the commencement of today's air search operations, an assessment of current weather conditions will be made as ex-Tropical Cyclone Jack moves south.

The weather forecast for today is for heavy rain and low cloud, with south easterly winds up to 35 knots, sea swells of three to four metres and visibility of one kilometre.

Bluefin-21 AUV is currently completing mission 12 in the underwater search area. Bluefin-21 has now completed more than 90 per cent of the focused underwater search area. No contacts of interest have been found to date.

The focused underwater search area is defined as a circle of 10km radius around the second Towed Pinger Locator detection which occurred on 8 April.

The Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) has advised that after examining detailed photographs of material washed ashore 10 kilometres east of Augusta, it is satisfied it is not a lead in relation to the search for missing flight MH370.

Any further information will be made available if, and when, it becomes available.

http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/releases/2014/april/mr036.aspx

I have always wondered whether Australia's radar retroactively saw the plane and that's why they pin-pointed (?) the area around the black box. IDK. But in that case I would think they would have been searching around that area the entire time, rather than starting way off in some other place.

So this scenario is probably more probable:

That Indonesian radar retroactively saw it and that's how they were so sure
it went South.

JMO.

bbm
Have I missed some new Info?
I don't believe Indonesia has stated that they saw something on their radar

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/...ts-mh370-did-not-fly-indonesian-airspace.html

“Has there a single person who has confirmed the plane flew through our space? No.” Agus told The Jakarta Post.

The Indonesian Air Force has also repeatedly said that none of Indonesia’s military radars detected a flying object that could have been MH370

I believe the last map we saw with the plane's path on it did not show it going through Indonesia. This is still a work in progress, IMO.

Jmo, but as I do have faith in Australia, I believe they think the plane is there, in the ocean. It would be absurd to invest in this sort of a search operation, if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966