Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MSM Freemalaysiatoday.com Article about: "‘United families of MH370′, consisting of 40 grieving families
took the Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), Malaysia Airlines and the Transport Ministry to task at a meeting yesterday.
The group highlighted 15 vital issues that were not explained by Deputy Foreign Minister, Hamzah Zainuddin, who chaired yesterday’s closed door meeting."
MSM link:
http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...ly-members-outrage-at-handling-of-mh370-info/

"Girlfriend of MH370 passenger: Families 'going to get noisier'
Family members of passengers lost on missing Malaysia Airlines 370 have attacked the Malaysian government for an investigation
they say has been bungled and poorly handled.
“We all want to go back to square one. It’s day 45. We are basically at the same position we were on on the first day,” Sarah Bajc, the girlfriend
of Flight 370 American passenger Philip Wood, told Matt Lauer Monday.
“We don’t know anything for sure. We want to go back and start over again, but with new people looking at the information.”
Sarah Bajc sent an email to media on behalf of “the united families of MH370” listing their frustrations and complaints related
to the way the tragedy has been handled. The letter criticizes, among other things, the lack of meaningful updates for family members
and access to experts who could answer technical questions about the search.
The letter also criticizes the Malaysian government for failing to get an independent review of data they have found,
and failing to notify family members of any new information before releasing it to the public.
The letter also assails the government for suggesting it may issue death certificates or provide monetary compensation
before the plane is actually found."
MSM link:
http://www.today.com/news/girlfriend-mh370-passenger-families-going-get-noisier-1D79552135

The cargo manifest thing is probably the most suspicious thing in the whole situation, which really says something.

I can understand all of the excuses they might give for refusing to release the manifest to the media (privacy etc.), but if it’s true that they haven’t/won’t release it to the Australian team - that’s some shady business right there.

:coffeews:

... seems to be true reg Manifest...

News.com.au Australian News link about Cargo Manifest:
"Malaysia’s unwillingness to release the full cargo manifest from missing Flight MH370 will hamper the search effort"
"Malaysia’S continuing refusal to share the cargo manifest for Flight MH370 with an Australian-led search and rescue
operation will hamper the effort to find the missing aircraft, an aviation expert says."
MSM link:
http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...he-search-effort/story-fnizu68q-1226863022091

:coffeews:

... seems to be true reg Manifest...

News.com.au Australian News link about Cargo Manifest:
"Malaysia’s unwillingness to release the full cargo manifest from missing Flight MH370 will hamper the search effort"
"Malaysia’S continuing refusal to share the cargo manifest for Flight MH370 with an Australian-led search and rescue
operation will hamper the effort to find the missing aircraft, an aviation expert says."
MSM link:
http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...he-search-effort/story-fnizu68q-1226863022091

IMO I think because if this countries are going to start bailing on the "search". Mal is not being honest and upfront about what they know and I think the families are going to start putting the screws to them in the media.

My guess is:

Regurgitating news stories + conspiracy theories + anti-Obama rhetoric + anti-Arab rhetoric + a bunch of “prepper” tips. :laughitup:

If you have a smartphone, you can install the Kindle app, and download books from Amazon. I have my Kindle app linked to the US Amazon site because they have a better selection of free books. :laughitup:

For everyday shopping of goods, I use the Canadian Amazon site + Prime. I loooooooove Prime so much.

Back to the actual topic at hand…

The cargo manifest thing is probably the most suspicious thing in the whole situation, which really says something.

I can understand all of the excuses they might give for refusing to release the manifest to the media (privacy etc.), but if it’s true that they haven’t/won’t release it to the Australian team - that’s some shady business right there.

BBM ~ I am sure the Malaysian Transport Board don't understand how this information is sought by many, including the families.

It's either two things:

1. Move along folks, nothing to see here.
or
2. We can't let anyone know what MH370 had as cargo. The mangosteens seem suspicious to me. Why fly 4 tonnes over when they can ship via water? Maybe they are fresher, IDK.

JMO.

MSM Freemalaysiatoday.com Article about: "‘United families of MH370′, consisting of 40 grieving families
took the Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), Malaysia Airlines and the Transport Ministry to task at a meeting yesterday.
The group highlighted 15 vital issues that were not explained by Deputy Foreign Minister, Hamzah Zainuddin, who chaired yesterday’s closed door meeting."
MSM link:
http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...ly-members-outrage-at-handling-of-mh370-info/

"Girlfriend of MH370 passenger: Families 'going to get noisier'
Family members of passengers lost on missing Malaysia Airlines 370 have attacked the Malaysian government for an investigation
they say has been bungled and poorly handled.
“We all want to go back to square one. It’s day 45. We are basically at the same position we were on on the first day,” Sarah Bajc, the girlfriend
of Flight 370 American passenger Philip Wood, told Matt Lauer Monday.
“We don’t know anything for sure. We want to go back and start over again, but with new people looking at the information.”
Sarah Bajc sent an email to media on behalf of “the united families of MH370” listing their frustrations and complaints related
to the way the tragedy has been handled. The letter criticizes, among other things, the lack of meaningful updates for family members
and access to experts who could answer technical questions about the search.
The letter also criticizes the Malaysian government for failing to get an independent review of data they have found,
and failing to notify family members of any new information before releasing it to the public.
The letter also assails the government for suggesting it may issue death certificates or provide monetary compensation
before the plane is actually found."
MSM link:
http://www.today.com/news/girlfriend-mh370-passenger-families-going-get-noisier-1D79552135

Thanks for this. I 110% agree with Sarah.

We are not getting answers/evidence, nothing, let's start all over.

CNN Video Interview with Sarah Hamil Bajc, the girlfriend of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 passenger Philip Wood an American IBM engineer.
http://edition.cnn.com/video/?/vide...-want-answers-bajc-newday.cnn&video_referrer=

<modsnip>

I saw the post earlier on "Finding Phillip Wood" facebook page. Also noticed a post about them not accepting or requesting charitable donations, and wonder if that ties in with last night's discussion about the charitable fundraiser who used corporate email address to make contact? (Can't remember name)

Totally agree that the families have been treated very poorly & have every right to be as noisy as they need to be, in order to get answers. They are greiving, they've not had any news to change the shock phase to anger, so it's probably just kicked in recently & they now need answers.

I see how we all feel here - we need answers and we're not directly affected (as such) by the situation. Magnify how frustrated we feel, as sleuthers, you just can't imagine how they feel.

As for the epoch times link - i saw that posted on other forums i follow, i don't think he hid his phone where he did, but i do wonder about the picture... It seems to be authentic, however, the circumstances and the forum it was "allegedly" posted to make me scream "hoax"!

But - DG does seem to come up often in posts in many places. Why - i'm not sure, but it sure pops up in the strangest places!

Anyway - can someone *please* give me lessons in how to work siri, so that if anything (god forbid) was to happen to me, i can post something straight to here?

I know you'll all find me...

My guess is:

Regurgitating news stories + conspiracy theories + anti-Obama rhetoric + anti-Arab rhetoric + a bunch of “prepper” tips. :laughitup:

If you have a smartphone, you can install the Kindle app, and download books from Amazon. I have my Kindle app linked to the US Amazon site because they have a better selection of free books. :laughitup:

For everyday shopping of goods, I use the Canadian Amazon site + Prime. I loooooooove Prime so much.

Back to the actual topic at hand…

I would think anyone doing recovery would want to know what the cargo was for no other reasons than safety. As an Australian I would want to know what was in that cargo for the very same reasons. jmo

BBM ~ I am sure the Malaysian Transport Board don't understand how this information is sought by many, including the families.

It's either two things:

or
2. We can't let anyone know what MH370 had as cargo. The mangosteens seem suspicious to me. Why fly 4 tonnes over when they can ship via water? Maybe they are fresher, IDK.

JMO.

In my own opinion, there is something on the manifest that shouldn't have been transported by domestic air - i know that human tissue, lighters, animals, guns, knives etc can't be taken in luggage on holiday, so would assume the same would apply that they can't be shipped as cargo?

I'd assume things like anti venom, anti viral drugs would be the same, and just been thinking how bird flu is on the increase in that general part of the world & wondered if drugs (which are live vaccine) were being transported & shouldn't have been?

Sorry for rambling, sometimes it's good to speak out loud & clear my head!

Oh & mangosteens... I know nothing about them, but i know they're much berated by many! Did we ever find out if the fbi cleared the mangosteens by going back to the picker / farm they came from?

Maybe the cargo was something valuable and there was a heist?

Just thinking out loud.

Maybe the cargo was something valuable and there was a heist?

Just thinking out loud.

Anything is possible... If it was a "normal" cargo, i'd think that it would be no problem to say what it was?

We're going to find out some day, and think "really? That was all it was? Why did you keep it so secret for so long?"

We do know there's a consignment of lithium batteries, could they be connected into something electronic?

Also, I have find it hard to believe MH370 was not seen by radar from DG.

JMO.

Anything is possible... If it was a "normal" cargo, i'd think that it would be no problem to say what it was?

We're going to find out some day, and think "really? That was all it was? Why did you keep it so secret for so long?"

We do know there's a consignment of lithium batteries, could they be connected into something electronic?

If they weren't hiding something, they'd hand it over to Australia.

I saw on CNN, that Malaysia is sending "technical experts" to Beijing to answer the technical questions from the families. :floorlaugh: They are just looking more and more like fools now. JMO.

BBM ~ That is a possibility. Maybe the lithium batteries were used to power MH370. :scared:

I keep going back to the Chinese pings which seemed unbelievable that they could have just happened upon the site, especially since the time for the batteries was ending. Search planes and ships converged on the area and it was determined that the pings sounds were not from the plane and the plane wouldn't have been in that area anyway. Had to have come from another ship in the area.

Yet, we found that almost at the same time the ship dragging the monitor also heard pings. These were determined to be the "official" pings since these were in the right area. This ship didn't leave so they could continue to triangular the site and time was running out. After extensive searching by the submersible, no wreckage has been spotted and now they are beginning to doubt these pings and the site.

Could the ping sounds have amplified throughout the area and the site of the plane be somewhere between the two areas?

It could be possible.
The search area is an underwater mountain range, so the pings could have been echoing throughout the area.
IMO, they are in the right area. It's a just a matter of finding wreckage/black boxes.

It's either two things:

or

JMO.

Not only that, but why ship mangosteens on a commercial flight? You'd think that would be something that would be shipped either by cargo plane or cargo ship.
:waitasec:

Also, I have find it hard to believe MH370 was not seen by radar from DG.

JMO.

How do we know it was not seen by radar from Diego Garcia?

I don't think the US has publicly released what radar or satellite images it had in regards to the search of MH370

Does anyone here know if the US has publicly released if they had or had not seen a blip on their radars or images on their satellites?

I don't think the US has publicly released what radar or satellite images it had in regards to the search of MH370

Does anyone here know if the US has publicly released if they had or had not seen a blip on their radars or images on their satellites?

You're right. The US may have seen it, but why wouldn't they say so if they did?

What's so top secret about seeing a random aircraft flying around aimlessly south, heading for ?

I don't believe they have said whether or not they saw the plane on radar. I have looked for that information everywhere. It seems neither the US nor Australia are releasing that info.

The only thing that the US has said about Diego Garcia is that the plane did not land there. And that they are not 'hiding' it there. At least, that is all I have been able to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010