Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The plane was flown on the same course, including zig-zag moves possibly intended to avoid civilian radar. "The plane was flown exactly how the missing plane flew based on military radar data. It did a turn-around, flew across the Malaysian peninsula and up north," the official said. "That is why we can conclusively say which two possible directions the plane flew and we have now refocused our search and rescue operations to these two new areas."

Yes, and in their re-enactment (copied above from the Theory thread) they confirmed (BBM) that it did go north. :facepalm:

My take on the "north" re-enactment meant the direction taken after the last radar blip.

After that spot MH370 flew on for about another hour
before it had to make a decision to take the "Northern Arc" or the "Southern Arc".

ETA: In reading this over, I am wondering if you are talking about another forum when you said "(copied above from the Theory thread)" ... if so, can you please let me know what the exact url address is ? Thanks

-Definition of conspiracy=a secret plan.
The action of plotting. According to MAL govt in the first week they referred to the action, in the MSM as “nefarious”.

Same stuff different words. IMO

What has bemused since week two is the media smirking and stating some “conspiracy” theories out there are referring to “remote controlled” aircraft. As if it is farfetched Star Wars stuff.

The reality here is , on a daily basis , from thousands of miles apart we are controlling drones, with pinpoint accuracy all over the globe. 24/7.

The technology is there, as been there, and is used often.

What is so “incredible” about that- it is a fact. FACT. That capability. The capacity to do so has been effectively utilized for years.

The technology to remote control a toy car , and a bigger one is not different.

What is the difference between this and any other plane? The bottom three are drones!

If you are responding to my recently mentioned words "conspiracy theories" ...

It seems to me that in some sense, anybody trying to analyze a cause for the MH370 disappearance is going to tread into the realm of conspiracy theories ... because a "typical" commencial passenger would not have the necessary knowledge to create this mystery.

But the "conspiracy" theory has to fit in with the known facts. So for instance, the theory that there may have been a remote controlled operation involved, does not contradict reality.

But a theory that says a plane crashed around 3am contradicts evidence that the airborne plane identified itself to a satellite at the following relevant raw data times:

18:40 UTC approximately @2:40am MYT hourly handshake series initiated
19:41
20:41
21:41
22:41
00:10
00:19

So any 3am plane crash would have to involve a real serious conspiracy by Inmarsat to CREATE some raw data that it tries to pass on to the world as "evidence" which it releases to the investigators & the public media.

Since such a commercial business company would have no obvious reason to do this, then an assumption has to be made that they were persuaded to do so by some faction (whether a terrorist organization, a government, a spy agency, etc). So I guess there are different levels of "conspiracy theories" :)

Some conspiracy theories can be eliminated because they contradict reality & some conspiracy theories are possible & may require further investigation to see if there is any evidence that backs it up.

We heard early on that the plane was brought up to 45,000 which would have rendered all passenger unconcious or worse ... so I think that is the best explanation why NO phone calls were made.

For those who want to read a bit more about the passenger cell phones pinging ...

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/14/tech/mobile/phones-in-flight/index.html

How phones work in flight

It's not just altitude that can limit cell phone service. When flying over sparsely populated rural areas, nearby towers are fewer and farther between. Over the open ocean, there are no towers at all with which to communicate, making phone calls, texts and social media posts impossible.

Speed can also make maintaining a cellular connection difficult, as a device has to switch from tower to tower to maintain a connection. Rojas told CNN that a plane would have to be going 155 miles per hour (250 kilometers per hour) or less for phones in cell-tower range to make or receive calls.

---

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/18/travel/malaysia-airlines-no-phone-calls/

This article cites when some passengers from 9/11 planes were able to contact cell towers. I think one of the biggest things we have to remember is that a third world economy like Malaysia just doesn't have the population density & as many commercial conveniences that the USA does.

While business class seats on the aircraft are known to have been equipped with phones that worked via satellite, it would be easy to strike down that system from inside the plane.

... as far as speed was concerned, the aircraft would need to have been flying at speeds below 250 kilometers per hour (155 mph) in order for passengers to make or receive calls.

I think someone mentioned earlier on this thread that a plane's speed is much faster ... about 500 (km or miles ?)

MH370 had only 10 passengers in business class who were:

seat#01C Malaysia M @48 Chong Ling Tan

seat#02A China M @49 Fuxiang Gan
occ=deputy director of the international liaison office of the All-China Federation of Trade Unions

seat#02D Malaysia F @33 Mei Ling Ch'ng
She was on her way back to Pennsylvania, where she had been working as an engineer at a chemical plant.

seat#02K New Zealand M @39 Paul Weeks
He left his wife & 2 sons at their Australian residence to take a mining job in Mongolia.

seat#03A China F @51 Guiju Yue
She spent 14 years working in Angang Steel Company before she got a job for an investment firm. She Worked with Qi Zhang, another passenger on the plane. They went to Malaysia for a business trip.

seat#03K Russia M @43 Nikolai(h) Brodski
He was on his way home after a trip to Bali, Indonesia. occ=scuba diving instructor & father of 2 & a member of the tight-knit Jewish community in the Siberian city of Irkutsk.

seat#04A Canada F @37 Xiaomo Bai
She & her husband Muktesh Mukherjee were returning from vacation in Vietnam to their Beijing home & 2 sons.

seat#04C Canada M @42 Muktesh MUKHERJEE
He was the grandson of politican in India. He & his wife Xiaomo Bai lived in Chicago & Montreal before settling in Beijing. They were returning home from a Vietnam vacation.

seat#04J Malaysia M @33 Mohamad Sofuan Ibrahim
He was scheduled to report for duty at Malaysia's Ministry of International Trade & Industry branch in Beijing. He took a picture with his mother before boarding the flight.

seat#04K China F @27 Qiao Xing

We heard early on that the plane was brought up to 45,000 which would have rendered all passenger unconcious or worse ... so I think that is the best explanation why NO phone calls were made.

For those who want to read a bit more about the passenger cell phones pinging ...

---

This article cites when some passengers from 9/11 planes were able to contact cell towers. I think one of the biggest things we have to remember is that a third world economy like Malaysia just doesn't have the population density & as many commercial conveniences that the USA does.

I think someone mentioned earlier on this thread that a plane's speed is much faster ... about 500 (km or miles ?)

occ=deputy director of the international liaison office of the All-China Federation of Trade Unions

She was on her way back to Pennsylvania, where she had been working as an engineer at a chemical plant.

He left his wife & 2 sons at their Australian residence to take a mining job in Mongolia.

She spent 14 years working in Angang Steel Company before she got a job for an investment firm. She Worked with Qi Zhang, another passenger on the plane. They went to Malaysia for a business trip.

He was on his way home after a trip to Bali, Indonesia. occ=scuba diving instructor & father of 2 & a member of the tight-knit Jewish community in the Siberian city of Irkutsk.

She & her husband Muktesh Mukherjee were returning from vacation in Vietnam to their Beijing home & 2 sons.

He was the grandson of politican in India. He & his wife Xiaomo Bai lived in Chicago & Montreal before settling in Beijing. They were returning home from a Vietnam vacation.

He was scheduled to report for duty at Malaysia's Ministry of International Trade & Industry branch in Beijing. He took a picture with his mother before boarding the flight.

My opinions only, no facts here:

Yes, Malaysia has fewer cell towers, etc. etc. But if ONE device can ping a tower, so can other devices.

Climbing to 45,000 feet does not disable cell phones/devices which were already on by accident or purposefully. If the plane made a sudden 10,000 foot climb, many more devices would have been turned on deliberately in an attempt to relay information to relatives. We are still stuck with the mental image of the First Officer flying west by the cell tower on the mainland, sitting in his seat with the rest of the plane missing.

Maybe the ping between the mainland cell tower and the First Officer's phone is true, BUT his phone was falling towards earth or the phone was never on the flight and was in possession of somebody on the ground. On the face of it, the report of only ONE device on the plane handshaking with a mainland tower makes no sense at all. Extraordinary explanations are required, if this report is accurate.

"Malaysia Airlines' insurer has begun paying the families of passengers who were aboard Flight MH370 $US50,000 ($A54,100) each in initial compensation three months after the jet disappeared, a government official says.

Full payment to the families -- who can claim up to more than three times the amount of the initial payout -- would be made later, Hamzah said.

The government was not yet prepared to declare the plane lost, he added."

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/worl...es-get-compensation.html#sthash.AVxrMtLw.dpuf

My opinions only, no facts here:

Yes, Malaysia has fewer cell towers, etc. etc. But if ONE device can ping a tower, so can other devices.

Climbing to 45,000 feet does not disable cell phones/devices which were already on by accident or purposefully. If the plane made a sudden 10,000 foot climb, many more devices would have been turned on deliberately in an attempt to relay information to relatives. We are still stuck with the mental image of the First Officer flying west by the cell tower on the mainland, sitting in his seat with the rest of the plane missing.

Maybe the ping between the mainland cell tower and the First Officer's phone is true, BUT his phone was falling towards earth or the phone was never on the flight and was in possession of somebody on the ground. On the face of it, the report of only ONE device on the plane handshaking with a mainland tower makes no sense at all. Extraordinary explanations are required, if this report is accurate.

It is a mistake to assume that NO other records of passenger cell phone pings have been found.

As I previously mentioned, Malaysia has a proven pattern of witholding info.
One anonymous U.S. official was told about one phone call ping.
Malaysia has probably found records of more ...
but as usual Malaysia is choosing NOT to release that info publicly.
Malaysia just does NOT have the transparency & sharing of info that Americans are used to in their own country.

http://www.thelocal.at/20140608/glitch-disrupts-austrian-air-traffic-control
08 Jun 2014 ... Austria's civilian air traffic control experienced a glitch on Thursday [June 5].
Controller's screens were unable to track aircraft for 25 minutes ...

Planes vanished from Austrian radar for a second time on 10 June 2014 ...

June 12, 2014 ‘Unprecedented’: 13 aircraft mysteriously disappear from radars in heart of Europe

... flights vanished from air traffic controllers’ screens in Austria on June 5 and June 10 for 25 minutes each time, Marcus Pohanka of Austro Control – Austria’s flight safety organization – said Thursday.

http://rt.com/news/165636-aircraft-disappear-radfars-austria/

It is a mistake to assume that NO other records of passenger cell phone pings have been found.

As I previously mentioned, Malaysia has a proven pattern of witholding info.
One anonymous U.S. official was told about one phone call ping.
Malaysia has probably found records of more ...
but as usual Malaysia is choosing NOT to release that info publicly.
Malaysia just does NOT have the transparency & sharing of info that Americans are used to in their own country.
Or, with many other coutries , are "stuck" in a web of decit becasue this is so complicated, so planned, so sleazy that no matter what "side one county is on " (thief / victim) it just has to be covered

That was best list of passenger histories I have seen - great suething - have you come across anything about ANY of the Free Scale folks or like the aircraft did they go poof too!

Here is one article about MH370 cell phone connectivity ...

http://mashable.com/2014/03/17/malaysia-mh370-cellphones-connected/

So the number of available opportunities for a cell phone to connect to a tower are lower than what Americans are familiar with.

Never forget what the chips that FreeScale engineers aboard just finished DOES

It BLOCKS communications

What does radar do in aviation? It communicates with the ground.
What happened here, with MAL 370? It stopped communicating with the ground. Peroid- that is all we know.

---

BBM

http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...amily-connection/story-fnizu68q-1226851866177

"ONE of the 227 passengers feared dead after the disappearance of flight MH370 has a spooky family connection.
Muktesh Mukherjee, a 42-year-old Canadian-Indian, is the grandson of Mohan Kumaramangalam, an Indian politician who was killed in a plane crash in 1973."

That was best list of passenger histories I have seen - great suething - have you come across anything about ANY of the Free Scale folks or like the aircraft did they go poof too!

Here is what I know about the Freescale employees ...

* seat#15A MAL F @55 Sew Chu Lee
* seat#15C MAL F @37 May Li Ng
* seat#15J MAL M @42 Hock Khoon Wan
* seat#15K MAL M @50 Lin Keong Tee
* seat#16C MAL M @39 Chee Meng Yap
* seat#16K MAL M @31 Soon Lee Tong (planned to get married in 2014)
* seat#17K MAL M @32 Kah Kin Lee
* seat#18J MAL M @32 Safuan Ramlan (married with children)
* seat#18K MAL M @50 Muzi Bin Yusop (occ=production manager)
* seat#19J MAL F @34 Guan Hua Jin (married with 2 young children)
* seat#22A CHI M @35 Wenjie Guan (had son @4)
* seat#23C CHI F @30 Yi Huang (had daughter @5)

* seat#14K MAL M @46 Chan Huan "Jesse" Peen (graduated in 1991 from University of Sunderland - married with 2 children)

* seat#16J MAL F @39 Nor Fadzillah Mat Rahim (graduated in 1999 from Queen's University in Ontario, Canada with a bachelor of science degree - married)

* seat#17J MAL F @31 Binti Mustafa Suhaili (graduate of Purdue University)
(niece of Kuching police chief - OCPD Asst. Comm. Roslan Bek Ahmad)
(an executive, after the meetings, she planned to stay for a month in Beijing to scout locations for a new factory)

I am still missing a few names for the Freescale employees.

Any chance that any microchipped pets were aboard the plane?

Any chance that any microchipped pets were aboard the plane?

:loveyou:

Wouldn't that be wonderful!!!! To scan the chip though you have to scan the animal up close and personal - I don't think they have a strong radio frequency.

Two Waikato men are set to publish a book about the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

Using a process of elimination, authors Ewan Wilson, a commercial pilot and Hamilton City Councillor, and Waikato Times journalist Geoff Taylor, lead readers toward the revelation that the tragedy was no accident.

"What happened to MH370 was no accident. It was deliberate and it was calculated and it should never have been allowed to happen."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/10156897/MH370-No-accident-say-NZ-authors

"Malaysia Airlines' insurer has begun paying the families of passengers who were aboard Flight MH370 $US50,000 ($A54,100) each in initial compensation three months after the jet disappeared, a government official says. Full payment to the families -- who can claim up to more than three times the amount of the initial payout -- would be made later, Hamzah said.

Allianz insured 5 passengers on MH370 ...
http://www.thesundaily.my/news/984554

This next article outlines how the local insurers pool together so they are not at high risk ...
http://www.thesundaily.my/news/997933

So far, Allianz Malaysia Bhd has disclosed that four passengers on board the flight are its customers
while Lonpac Insurance Bhd has personal accident insurance cover on three passengers.

Does anyone understand how the insurance plans appy ?
Do ALL the victims' families get some insurance money for the loss of their loved one ?
Or is insurance money ONLY paid out to those who paid the insurance fees ?
From the quote above, it sounds like there were only 7 out of the 227 passengers who paid the insurance fees.
That is not very many at all !

Will all 227 families get some money & then those 7 subscribers get extra insurance money ?

I have such a silly suggestion/question and I don't fully understand Imnarsat's capabilities which I'm sure are fullproof(technology is slowly leaving me in it's cloud of dust:sigh:) but I wonder if it's possible if the current plotted handshakes on the 7th arc could be mirrored or opposite. Visually speaking the current handshake points are on the East side of a circle and I'm wondering if the points could be on the west side (yes, it's a stretch I know :what:).
I can't see this as a real possibility given the level of technology involved in Imnarsat's data analysis but then again the plane hasn't been found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel