Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
uploadfromtaptalk1403569543300.jpg I am looking at this and wondering why Inmarsat did not capture the zig-zags which appears to fall on a different arc.

There are islands that are not on any map...I feel he landed this plane, the crew is either alive still or dead...or being held. I'm almost 100% that he landed this plane and had a plan and was successful at that plan. Also; his body language as he went thru the metal detector...that really was too much for me; that and knowing he went out of his way to listen to the verdict in the NY case...of terrorists. This is a terroristic attack and we will see that plane again.

I have to add I would be watching for any missing or large shipments of jet fuel in that area...and even vietnam.

I have to add I would be watching for any missing or large shipments of jet fuel in that area...and even vietnam.
It seems China and Vietnam are going toe-toe and crashing into each other with ships.

Still doesn't mean the plane can't be near there.
Immersat used data/technology that has never been used until MH370's disappearance.
Their data is not necessarily accurate. Immersat was essentially doing a "practice run" with their data.
I DO believe the information they used is true, but not 100% accurate.

Until the Maldives sightings are discredited for sure, and the water near the islands is searched,
I am still of the belief that the plane is near there.

It sure DOES mean that the plane could NOT have been at the Maldives !!!
The Maldives is only about 500 miles east of the satellite.
It is very OLD science that the plane was about 2000 miles from the satellite !
Knowing exactly how radar-like technolgy works is why planes do not collide every day.

The ONLY new science used by Inmarsat was whether the plane was
2000 miles northeast OR 2000 miles southeast of the satellite !!!!!

If old trusted science says an object is 2000 miles away,
then it definitely can NOT be found 500 miles away.

It sure DOES mean that the plane could NOT have been at the Maldives !!!
The Maldives is only about 500 miles east of the satellite.
It is very OLD science that the plane was about 2000 miles from the satellite !
Knowing exactly how radar-like technolgy works is why planes do not collide every day.

The ONLY new science used by Inmarsat was whether the plane was
2000 miles northeast OR 2000 miles southeast of the satellite !!!!!

If old trusted science says an object is 2000 miles away,
then it definitely can NOT be found 500 miles away.
Right, so why the focus on 2000 miles South East?

Why no exploration of 2000 miles North East?

View attachment 44553 I am looking at this and wondering why Inmarsat did not capture the zig-zags which appears to fall on a different arc.

Good point! That has never made sense.... have we ever had a complete, albeit still somewhat theoretical path for the plane?

If the plane flew straight towards the Inmarsat satellite, e.g., Maldives, what would that look like?

And the answer is simple ... you are looking at a snapshot of
where the FINAL 8am position of 2000 miles away from the satellite
... where the plane is expected to be found.

For instance note that these arcs do not go through Kuala Lumpur either
... which we KNOW is where the plane took off from at 12:41am.
That snapshot would look different ... just like a snapshot of the
plane's range at the ~2:30 zigzags would look different !

There are islands that are not on any map...I feel he landed this plane, the crew is either alive still or dead...or being held. I'm almost 100% that he landed this plane and had a plan and was successful at that plan. Also; his body language as he went thru the metal detector...that really was too much for me; that and knowing he went out of his way to listen to the verdict in the NY case...of terrorists. This is a terroristic attack and we will see that plane again.

I don't think he planned this, but I think someone could have made him fly the plane elsewhere. Look at it this way, they could have figured out by watching his stuff on the internet that he was a good Captain to target.

BBM - What are you talking about?

Right, so why the focus on 2000 miles South East?

Why no exploration of 2000 miles North East?

THAT is where the theory part FINALLY comes into play, so north or south
is a debateable subject where a range of opinions is possible :)

View attachment 44553 I am looking at this and wondering why Inmarsat did not capture the zig-zags which appears to fall on a different arc.

what zig zag?

the only curve or zig zag I see is the black dotted one which is or was MH370 Planned route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing

or am I not seeing something?

Good point! That has never made sense....
have we ever had a complete, albeit still somewhat theoretical path for the plane?

If the plane flew straight towards the Inmarsat satellite, e.g., Maldives, what would that look like?

Using the satellite as a centre, draw a circle through the Maldives
& that is what the range would be at about 500 miles from the satellite.
The circle range would be about 1/4 smaller than the one in the photo.

The circle is not a flight path ... the circle is a range from the satellite ... radar like ranges.
Flying directly toward the satellite would create a series of concentric circles
that get smaller & smaller as the plane gets closer to the satellite.

what zig zag?

the only curve or zig zag I see is the black dotted one which is or was MH370 Planned route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing

Objects_sighted_may_be_linked_to_Flight_MH370__The_Washington_Post_20140424_165322_20140424_165324__181_RGB8__20140424_171249_20140424_171354.jpg

Point taken. This is a better image of the zig zag on another arc.

Thank you 2rose for your excellent explanations! I love to read your posts. :)

So I want to repeat the question Elle asked on the previous page - why have there been no searches in the Northern arc? It doesn't even seem to be discussed. :dunno:

So I want to repeat the question Elle asked on the previous page - why have there been no searches in the Northern arc? It doesn't even seem to be discussed. :dunno:
The only thing I can think of of is Australian ground stations transmitting the pings. :dunno:

If the disappearance of this plane involves freescale and
some military cloaking/avoiding radar etc then this plane could very well have been
a test run, and therefore it could be anywhere, no matter what the arcs say.

OK let us review HOW the arcs are determined.
The satellite sends a signal to the plane ... then the plane sends a return
signal back to the satellite in which it give its unique identification code.
The TIME it takes for these signals to go back & forth is a scientifically known entity.
A rapid answer back tme means the plane is close to the satellite.
A long answer back time means the plane is further away from the satellite.
So irregardles of whether some cloaking technology is used to hide the plane
from physical eye contact, the signal response time does NOT change ...
therefore the distance between the satellite & the plane will still be
a known circular range (what we familiarly know as a radar range).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member