Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it can take down every single instrument and crash a plane. IDK.

I also wonder if the cockpit crew were smoking during this flight as well.

Fire in a jumbo jet

official report of their investigation stated that flammable material used in the aircraft's structure allowed a fire to spread beyond the control of the crew, resulting in a loss of control and the crash of the aircraft.

The crash site was 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) from shore, roughly equidistant from the tiny fishing and tourist communities of Peggys Cove and Bayswater. All 229 people on board died—the highest death toll of any aviation accident involving a McDonnell Douglas MD-11[2] and the second-highest of any air disaster in the history of Canada, after Arrow Air Flight 1285.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swissair_Flight_111"]Swissair Flight 111 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Sri Jegarajah ‏@cnbcSri 31s
Malaysia gov't spokesman: Still waiting for confirmation from Chinese government on satellite imagery showing floating objects #MH370

https://twitter.com/cnbcSri

Damn. I was in fantasy land thinking most were fine and they were simply "LOST". My second option was the plane flew through a vortex into another dimension.

Wow - great graphics! And I thought mine were good... :facepalm:

But, when looking at the last one - with currents - it could explain why the debris being looked at by the Chinese is further west now than where the guy said he saw the plane.

IDK. I tend to think it went further...? To the East China Sea? That is, if it didn't go back to the Malacca Strait. Clear as mud.

To me, if the currents are correct, it seems the debris would be pushed into the Java Sea or into land at the Bangka-Belitung island or Malaysia or Indonesia

GOOGLE EARTH map of the area/Gulf of Thailand leading into Java Sea
https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=gulf+...gl=ca&ei=zwohU_iOKKWI2gWo-4GQCQ&ved=0CIcBELYD

Maybe it's been discussed, but it seems he was a contractor, not an employee. Sorry - just popping in after playing 'real life' today.

Good evening belimom! Glad you joined us this evening. :seeya:

BBM ~ :floorlaugh: Yes, this is my current after work hobby! lol

Damn. I was in fantasy land thinking most were fine and they were simply "LOST". My second option was the plane flew through a vortex into another dimension.

:lol: Yeah, my DH keeps saying they flew into a time warp, like in "Back to the future" :doh:

Sri Jegarajah ‏@cnbcSri 34s
Malaysia official: "Possibility" 5pm briefing may be brought forward, if gov't gets confirmation from China on satellite images #MH370

https://twitter.com/cnbcSri

Boeing Co on Wednesday said the missing 777 Malaysia Airlines jetliner was not subject to a new U.S. safety directive that ordered additional inspections for cracking and corrosion on certain 777 planes.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/12/us-malaysia-airplane-faa-idUSBREA2B1YN20140312

From link above:

"An FAA spokesman on Wednesday also cautioned against linking the directive, one of hundreds issued annually by the agency, to the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.
"There is absolutely no indication whatsoever that this had anything to do with the accident," said the spokesman, who also noted that airplanes were built with redundancies in the fuselage and inspection process to catch cracks or corrosion before they got bigger and caused problems.
The FAA first proposed the additional inspections for 120 U.S.-registered aircraft in September before finalizing the directive in February and then publishing them in the U.S. Federal Register on March 5. The new rule takes effect April 9.
"We are issuing this airworthiness directive to detect and correct cracking and corrosion in the fuselage skin, which could lead to rapid decompression and loss of structural integrity of the airplane," the agency said in the directive."

BBM ~ Isn't this kind of contrary?

Yes I agree why did it take 4 days????

Also on our news at 9.30am (1 hour ago) they said that Malaysian officials had not seen these pictures.....

Maybe the chinese wanted to be sure.....I think the location is too close to where the plane went missing to not be something significant, however I can not understand how they missed this with the original searches????????

I would think there were thousands of images they had to look at to find what they were looking for. They may still be looking at further images to determine if there are more. jmo

BREAKING: Vietnam airforce says it previously scouted area where Chinese satellite saw #MalaysiaAirlines #MH370 wreckage. Says area clear

https://twitter.com/RANews
Now what? This is becoming truly mind boggling. I just don't understand how this plane can simply vanish. This is like something out of a Tom Clancy novel ...

We are back to square one ... we know nothing more than we did last Friday.

I don't know what the heck is going on. But I sure hope there aren't people barely hanging onto life holding onto the wing of an airplane desperately waiting for someone to save them. If a plane went down and the pilot was able to do a soft landing on water, there could have been survivors hanging on to plane parts.

Here you have a US naval commander who is on a search vessel, deployed, watching CNN to get info!! That's insane.

Bedtime...prayers for their progress tonight. Hopefully in the morning there will be something known. Ciao for now.

Here you have a US naval commander who is on a search vessel, deployed, watching CNN to get info!!

It just gets scarier and scarier

Ok, I'm done. Can y'all please figure all this out, and let me know where this plane Is in the morning, when I get up?

I 'd appreciate it! :tyou:

Also a big shout out to Popsicle! Thanks for keeping FACTS forefront! :tyou: :yourock:

Radio Australia News ‏@RANews 9m
BREAKING: Vietnam airforce says it previously scouted area where Chinese satellite saw #MalaysiaAirlines #MH370 wreckage. Says area clear

calling it quits for tonight after reading this latest bit of info...and I accepted an early morning shift...

:eek:fftobed:

oh and DITTO what Softail posted above...

Ok, I'm done. Can y'all please figure all this out, and let me know where this plane Is in the morning, when I get up?

I 'd appreciate it! :tyou:

Also a big shout out to Popsicle! Thanks for keeping FACTS forefront! :tyou: :yourock:

:loveyou: :seeya: Team effort.

I think the only way to stay sane, at least for me, is to keep a list of multiple working theories of where it went and what caused it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat