Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is we should have had China take the lead.

Malaysia is failing miserably.

Agree, regarding China. China most likely has more advanced technology than Malaysia or Vietnam for that matter.

MOO

I think we may be getting closer to the crash site.
The oil rig worker's location...the satellite images from the Chinese...people hearing/seeing a low-flying aircraft...all within the area the plane was last seen in.

It would be way too much of a coincidence if those images aren't of the plane.

I'm going with probability, and it's not a coincidence.

But, what was the hold-up? Probably miscommunication would be the same probability. I don't parties were sharing information as quickly as they should have. :moo:

I think he did see something burning in the sky that night ..his story and timeline seem to fit...was it(the plane) burning in ONE PIECE as he stated :dunno: it was darkness after all.

bbm

fire in the cockpit theory, missle or cigarette??

In terms of all the nonsense that went on for years , the lies in the beginning etc etc:

Brief overview

Korean Air Lines Flight 007 .....(also known as KAL007 and KE007[note 2]) was a scheduled Korean Air Lines .the flight was shot down by a Soviet Su-15 interceptor near Moneron Island,

The Soviet Union initially denied knowledge of the incident,[2] but later admitted the shootdown, claiming that the aircraft was on a spy mission.[3,,,,,,evidence sought by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) investigation, notably the flight data recorders,[6] which were eventually released eight years later after the collapse of the Soviet Union.[7]

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Lines_Flight_007"]Korean Air Lines Flight 007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

The opposing points of view on the incident were never fully resolved. Consequently, several groups continue to dispute official reports and offer alternative theories of the event. The subsequent release of KAL 007 flight transcripts and flight recorders by the Russian Federation has clarified some details.

As a result of the incident, the United States altered tracking procedures for aircraft departing Alaska. The interface of the autopilot used on airliners was redesigned to make it more ergonomic.[8]

What direction do the currents move in the Gulf of Thailand ?

according the the new information and this map it looks like the current is moving south into the Java Sea towards Indonesia

https://www.google.ca/search?q=gulf...0-search-explained-in-two-graphics%2F;553;369

AI-CH192A_MALPR_G_20140310151753.jpg

They missed it with the original searches because if was too far east. They were concentrating on the sea between Malaysia and Vietnam. Then they spent days going far west toward Sumatra. Wrong way!!

Right. This area is southeast! They were looking northeast and west!

The NZ oil rigger's coordinates: 8°22'30.2"N 108°42'22.3"E

Now, the fun math part. What were the coordinates of it's last know location? :please:

This is what I did (not sure if it's been posted on this thread yet - we discussed it last night on the previous thread):

Guy on oil rig who wrote letter:

- last speed: 471 knots
- distance between two points: 586.5 km (316.85 nm)
- time at same speed: .67 hours = ~ 40 minutes
- last communication per Malaysian airline on radar: ~1:30am
- est arrival time at that point: ~2:10am

(coordinates changed from degrees to metric)

attachment.php

I am wondering about the supposed NZ oil rigger who sent the letter after witnessing what he thought could be the plane...

Could his employer have announced he didn't have an employee by that name due to:

-Unwanted publicity the notoriety would possibly bring? (IOW... A need for privacy?)

-Could some government officials have told him to make this announcement so,as,to keep the information regarding the plane hidden longer?

-the rigger may have been employed under a nickname? (Name confusion)

Or...???

I know I am stretching here...,but still just trying to make sense of something in this case...

:waitasec:

Maybe it's been discussed, but it seems he was a contractor, not an employee. Sorry - just popping in after playing 'real life' today.

I need to put your picture and mine together...

OKAY Wsleuthers what do we think now seeing the locations on a map

My photo at link https://twitter.com/FlightDKM/status/443867982679130112/photo/1

#1 is the last known location of the plane
#2 is the Chinese satellite location of an object believed to be debris

BijvlBHCYAAqzSf.jpg

ENZEDER's photo from link http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...hinese-satellite/story-fnizu68q-1226853195656

01.jpg

The Oil Rig worker who claims to have seen MH370 go down was at his rig at 8°22'30.2"N 108°42'22.3"E - and saw the plane looking west between 260 and 275 degrees - 50-70 KM away.
The pictures from the Chinese Satellites seems to point to the same location.
Too much of a coincidence....possibly...worth checking though.
https://twitter.com/BobWoodruff/status/443713159732289536/photo/1

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1104360?ref=feeds/latest

LocationofOilRigOffVietnampng-3192246_p9.jpg

Good find revampz!

article-2578914-1C38896700000578-489_634x476.jpg

according the the new information and this map it looks like the current is moving south into the Java Sea towards Indonesia

Putting all these pictures together

friendly reminder, you should link so it doesn't disappear.

Putting all these pictures together

Wow - great graphics! And I thought mine were good... :facepalm:

But, when looking at the last one - with currents - it could explain why the debris being looked at by the Chinese is further west now than where the guy said he saw the plane.

IDK. I tend to think it went further...? To the East China Sea? That is, if it didn't go back to the Malacca Strait. Clear as mud.

It's the possible gas leakage I'm primary talking about and to which extent an explosion in the cockpit could destroy the aircraft's electronic system, including the transponder signal etc.

In a previous thread it was mentioned that even with an entire electronic outfall, the plane could still glide for a specific amount of time, but IDK, just trying to look through all this chaos.

I am not sure what can cause a plane to implode at 35,000 feet, besides a major catastrophe.

I hope to get on this quickly, so no other catastrophe's like this happen.

It could be a combination of mechanical failure and pilot error. :moo:

Sri Jegarajah ‏@cnbcSri 44s
Reuters - Vietnamese plane sent to area where Chinese satellite shows possible missing airliner debris - officials #MH370

https://twitter.com/cnbcSri

Well, those sat images are from when....sunday? I hope they expand the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje